Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

LabPong

I’m really digging this vape. The chamber holds a mighty/crafty dose cap size load. I switched the screen with a cut to fit mighty screen for more air flow. Once you get your technique down (riding the switch/ controlling your inhale) you get some tasty terpene hits as well as some big ass clouds. You have to remember to let it cool for a sec between hits as this guy can surely combust the load if you ride the heat too much. I get 5/6 bowls before I recharge. Up there with my outdated cera, GH, and ghost. Who woulda known you can get a convection beast for $56? Plus it looks like a fat black blunt when your holding it:D very nice job Vivant. We have a winner. Plus small light and easy to use for people with dexterity issues as well.

Edit: forgot to mention the whole assembly is replaceable to bring it back to factory new condition:tup:

This helps me make recommendations to a few friends and acquaintances. Thanks Shay! :tup:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Thanks. You too. You mentioned headache in the other thread. Wish we could all just be in perfect health. :) Hard to believe that 6 years ago I was rock climbing. My last climb was Bridal Veil Falls at Yosemite. 700 something feet, if I remember right. It's amazing how much the body can fail in 6 years. Even at 60, I was doing 1 arm pull-ups. Now, I can barely climb a flight of stairs. LOL Like Danny Divito said in the movie Jumanji 2, "Getting old sucks. Don't let anyone tell you any different.". LOL

Thanks again for the well wishes, girls.

Damn, that sucks.

I actually hope I don’t have a concussion.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Sorry bud (and, to all) for being such a dumb ass. I am going to the hospital tomorrow for some work and I have been freaking out about it all week. Can't breathe, can't talk, can't hear, can't walk straight. When your ears go, a bunch of stuff goes with it. I'm sure I would have read and understood the instructions under normal circumstances.
Sorry to hear, Dude. Hope your stay goes well and they figure out your problems quickly. Hospitals are a little scary these days...

Well, I finally got around to giving this vape a good test run. Pretty awesome. I can pack the bowl overfull and get a good 3 or 4 hits from it. The on-demand works quite well. I like big clouds and I still have it on the medium setting. Pretty sweet.

However, I think I finally figured out the need for the DDave mod thing. In the mouthpiece, there's a little metal 'cup' with a screen in it that keeps falling out. What am I supposed to do about that? Do you remove that piece and simply put one of DDaves screens in that silicone tube (in the mouthpiece)? Is there a reason why some of DDave's screens are silver and others are black? I didn't see anything on his web site about what to do with the mod. Did I miss it?

One thing annoying about this vape. It 'whistles" when you toke on it. Even my wife could hear it clear upstairs whenever I use it. Anyone else hear a loud whistle when the toke?

Hope everyone is feeling better today. I got my ears all fixed up and I am felling 1000% better. Still all fucked up from a lifetime of alcohol, tobacco and drug abuse but... other than that. LOL Really creepy at the hospital. Fucking Twilight Zone for sure. If I didn't catch anything while I was there and I am still alive a week from now, I'll be pretty happy.

I did notice one thing while I was there. The phrase "Have a Nice Day" has definitely been replaced with "Stay Safe". Kind of fucked up but a definite sign of the changing times.

OF

Hope everyone is feeling better today. I got my ears all fixed up and I am felling 1000% better. Still all fucked up from a lifetime of alcohol, tobacco and drug abuse but... other than that. LOL Really creepy at the hospital. Fucking Twilight Zone for sure. If I didn't catch anything while I was there and I am still alive a week from now, I'll be pretty happy.

First off, thanks for the good word. Glad you came out on top. Not sure what to say about 'the road of excess', although Kinky Freedman summed it up nicely 'the road of excess leads to the Palace of True Enlightenment'. But what does he know? Probably guessing.......

Another comedian also pointed out how silly those with a vice free life will feel dying of nothing in particular.

As to the whistle, yes it's there although it depends on draw rate. Pull slow, and no sound, hit 'normally' and it's there to some extent, honk on it and it disappears....maybe the cat can hear then? Kinda fun, IMO. I don't hear little voices speaking to me through the grill, though, like @Vicki does......

OF

My favorite saying from Hunter Thompson......

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
What am I supposed to do about that?
Here's a pic, post install.

ilkD0ZU.jpg

Baron23

Well, I finally got around to giving this vape a good test run. Pretty awesome. I can pack the bowl overfull and get a good 3 or 4 hits from it. The on-demand works quite well. I like big clouds and I still have it on the medium setting. Pretty sweet.

However, I think I finally figured out the need for the DDave mod thing. In the mouthpiece, there's a little metal 'cup' with a screen in it that keeps falling out. What am I supposed to do about that? Do you remove that piece and simply put one of DDaves screens in that silicone tube (in the mouthpiece)? Is there a reason why some of DDave's screens are silver and others are black? I didn't see anything on his web site about what to do with the mod. Did I miss it?

One thing annoying about this vape. It 'whistles" when you toke on it. Even my wife could hear it clear upstairs whenever I use it. Anyone else hear a loud whistle when the toke?

I did notice one thing while I was there. The phrase "Have a Nice Day" has definitely been replaced with "Stay Safe". Kind of fucked up but a definite sign of the changing times.
Silver ones are SS and the "black" ones are Ti.

Easy peasy...install from the oven facing end. Just push it in gently around the edges. One of those cheap dab tools that seems to come with every vape (even strictly flower ones...sigh) will work well for this.

There is a little bit of a shelf in there that it will sit on with the silicone coming in over the top as shown in Dave's pic.

Cheers

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I only slide the top on the first of the 2 o rings when done using. This prevents my metal cap from sticking to the oven. I keep it in a case though, might not be a practical technique for pocketing around.

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: OF

Vivant Customer Service

#Vivant Manufacturer Rep
Company Rep
420 is coming! To celebrate such a big day, we offer a big discount!
Date:4/16-4/20
1. Use Code "vivant420" for 42% OFF (except VLeaF GO)
2. Buy VLeaF GO, Get 42% OFF Code (the code is valid until 6/16 for your next purchase)

Last edited:

mash

Coupon is not good for vleaf GO. Only other products

I understand

Im ok not getting it any cheaper.......but its the shipping cost that is the problem....when I have to pay half the price the device is costing me to have it shipped to Canada....it sure doesnt make it worthwhile.

Ive bought the Alternate...the Ambit....and shipping was minimal...maybe $15....not the $33 they want now.

Guess I have to search for a Canadian dealer.

Maryjanie

I understand

Im ok not getting it any cheaper.......but its the shipping cost that is the problem....when I have to pay half the price the device is costing me to have it shipped to Canada....it sure doesnt make it worthwhile.

Ive bought the Alternate...the Ambit....and shipping was minimal...maybe $15....not the $33 they want now.

Guess I have to search for a Canadian dealer.

Yeah. $33 for shipping is RIDICULOUS! I misunderstood and thought you meant the price of the go onsale was $33. I didn't do the math. Lol

mash

Yeah. $33 for shipping is RIDICULOUS! I misunderstood and thought you meant the price of the go onsale was $33. I didn't do the math. Lol

All good :rockon:

I had the vleaf and gave it away....still have the alternate...the ambit ...all the arizer products...haha....I should just stop buying these things.....everytime 4/20 gets near....I buy vapes....haha...

Maryjanie

All good :rockon:

I had the vleaf and gave it away....still have the alternate...the ambit ...all the arizer products...haha....I should just stop buying these things.....everytime 4/20 gets near....I buy vapes....haha...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't think the GO is the bomb. I can't get flavor like I like but Im not hating on it. For the price its nice but, yeah, after Arizer & Firefly my tastes just aren't lining up. I've already been thinking the go might not make it into my rotation. Like yourself, I've ordered 3 vapes in the past couple of weeks on 420 sales and an induction heater for my dyna. Anyhow, happy 420! I hope you have a great one!

Kfirrer

The GO is amazing from engineering perspective, I think that Joyetech is the real manufacture, which means a much higher level of design and quality. they are the number one in E cigs and mods world.

What i didn`t like is this-not enough power! even on red it is too cold for me. i want a Grasshopper experience and the electronics in the GO are not supplying enough watts. Also, when the battery drops to orange it is worse.

Just for fun and wishing the heater would do more, I modded the GO...Actually took the heater assembly and attached it to a vape mod and 3d printed a body for the heater Assembly from ABS.

This was the first try. it works amazing!
I use 36 watts and get the correct brown ABV i was looking for. Much better extraction.
Battery life is like 35 ovens for a charge... Don`t know how to upload a picture here so here is a link-

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?
fbid=698177760987457&set=pcb.698178117654088&type=3&theater

I have a second revision printing now... a different take on this.. i will post pictures if its a success.

Top Bottom