Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
I’ve got to say this thing is absolutely a unique and powerful little vaporizer! This was a complete steal at $55.

Things that I love the instant on, the size of the herb chambers & vaporizer overall. This vaporizer packs a punch off of a pinch. I found that drawing slowly works the best. Don’t think you’re going to press the button and rip as hard as you can because the heater will get over powered. But there is plenty of power if you take your time with your draw.

Things I don’t like the top screen & maybe the battery life but that’s a stretch. This shouldn't be your only vaporizer, your not going to be able to rip it all day every day. Fits in my lineup well for a few different situations.

For such a small and inexpensive device this thing is truly amazing! Nothing I know compares to it at its price point.

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Vapcap......new elev8r minimal kit.....?

In my opinion both of those Vape’s you mention are more technical then the Vleaf Go.
i’m talking about press the button and get decent convection vapor in seconds. Without timing, a flame, major technique, or second-degree burns.
I usually can’t find a on demand, instant on, convection, battery-operated, super discrete, and fits any water peace without any added accessory all together in one box. Checks a lot of boxes at this price for me.

Baron23

@Vivant Customer Service - as I noted when we discussed that somehow I seemed to have been in "stealth mode" resulting in dim LED's, I also had this situation where I would press the button and it would flash three times (red in this case as that's the temp I run) and I would get no heat. If I immediately pressed the button again it lit up solid and heated properly.

I got out of stealth mode but I still occasionally get three flashing lights and no heat. Next press, all is normal.

I restarted the device and don't seem to be getting anymore red flashing lights but I have no idea what provoked them in the first place so that may be meaningless.

I would politely ask Vivant to document these two (stealth mode and flashing light...what does it mean and why do you get it) and any other undocumented behavior built into the device that impacts the user.

Ok, not a big thing but is kind of annoying that my vape does something and there is no way to tell why or what it means.

Thanks, stay in, stay safe.

P.S. - if it turns out to be user error, nobody including me will be surprised!!! hahaha

Cheers

Last edited:

LabPong

In my opinion both of those Vape’s you mention are more technical then the Vleaf Go.
i’m talking about press the button and get decent convection vapor in seconds. Without timing, a flame, major technique, or second-degree burns.
I usually can’t find a on demand, instant on, convection, battery-operated, super discrete, and fits any water peace without any added accessory all together in one box. Checks a lot of boxes at this price for me.

Then for the price...yea not much close if the vapor is mid tier at least.

Vivant Customer Service

#Vivant Manufacturer Rep
Company Rep
Well, I got my order confirmation and ... yep, they shipped it to the wrong place. I guess I was just not meant to do business with @Vivant . I sent them an email to re-ship to the proper address but I doubt they will so it's off to the credit card company to stop payment.

Instead of shipping it to the address on the order, they shipped it to the place where I lived a year ago. Unbelievable.

If @Vivant Customer Service doesn't want me to cancel the credit card, send me a PM here and we can discuss it.

Good thing DDave is on the way.

Guess it's just not meant to be. LOL
Hi, Please DM me your order number so that I can check in our system first.

@Vivant Customer Service - as I noted when we discussed that somehow I seemed to have been in "stealth mode" resulting in dim LED's, I also had this situation where I would press the button and it would flash three times (red in this case as that's the temp I run) and I would get no heat. If I immediately pressed the button again it lit up solid and heated properly.

I got out of stealth mode but I still occasionally get three flashing lights and no heat. Next press, all is normal.

I restarted the device and don't seem to be getting anymore red flashing lights but I have no idea what provoked them in the first place so that may be meaningless.

I would politely ask Vivant to document these two (stealth mode and flashing light...what does it mean and why do you get it) and any other undocumented behavior built into the device that impacts the user.

Ok, not a big thing but is kind of annoying that my vape does something and there is no way to tell why or what it means.

Thanks, stay in, stay safe.

P.S. - if it turns out to be user error, nobody including me will be surprised!!! hahaha

Cheers
Hi Baron,
According to your description, we guess it may because of output short circut protection. If this happened again, please let me know. If it is necessary, you could send it back to us for analysis and we replace a new one for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryjanie

So my GO just got here this morning. It gets hot as hell! And it stays hot for a long time after its turned off. Is this normal?

Maryjanie,

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Just got my go this morning and this little guy can keep up. I gave it a charge when it first came. Sat and read the little leaflet. Did 3 session cycles on high. As a burn off. Set it on low and off I went. Got 2 very nice rips right off. Maybe cause it was pre warmed. Then like 5 more through water before the vapor dropped off some. Turned it up to high to finish the bowl. Surprising how many decent hits I got off this tiny bowl. I used it similar to my grasshopper letting off a little before I'm done w each hit. Gotta say I'm really liking this thing for what it is. Poker came in really handy for a little stir. Kinda pulled the bowl out onto the scoop and just pushed it back. Keeps up w some higher priced convection vapes. I haven't had any plastic/silicone taste. Have some ddave screens but ima wait and see how this holds up as is. Fun little vape and worth the money. Dont know much on battery life yet. We shall see.

Choices

So my GO just got here this morning. It gets hot as hell! And it stays hot for a long time after its turned off. Is this normal?

@Maryjanie I got mine today and I ran it some burn offs and a single bowl. My mouthpiece heated up a bit as did the body but nothing like the same locations on my Grasshopper. I would try it again after a charge back to full and if it does it again I get in contact with @Vivant Customer Service and have them make things right. Just my thoughts others feel free to share your thoughts...

Maryjanie

@Maryjanie I got mine today and I ran it some burn offs and a single bowl. My mouthpiece heated up a bit as did the body but nothing like the same locations on my Grasshopper. I would try it again after a charge back to full and if it does it again I get in contact with @Vivant Customer Service and have them make things right. Just my thoughts others feel free to share your thoughts...

I waited like an hour. Went back and it seems to be fine now. It did get hot on the lips after about 4 pulls and I was left with cotton tongue. Not great for me so far. I immediately wanted to pull out my arizer

Maryjanie,
Well, I received the GO that I bought from DDave and I must admit, I am a bit confused.

2 questions. 1, What's all the extra stuff that came in the VLeaf box? I see extra O-rings, what I think is an extra heater and a few other items that make no sense. One looks like a small dosing cap but, wow, do you really need a smaller bowl than this. LOL So, I don't think it's that.

2. Is the DDave mod just for water? I don't see what the mod is supposed to do? Is there a vid or at least some guide on what this stuff is for.

Thanks,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Well, I received the GO that I bought from DDave and I must admit, I am a bit confused.

2 questions. 1, What's all the extra stuff that came in the VLeaf box? I see extra O-rings, what I think is an extra heater and a few other items that make no sense. One looks like a small dosing cap but, wow, do you really need a smaller bowl than this. LOL So, I don't think it's that.

2. Is the DDave mod just for water? I don't see what the mod is supposed to do? Is there a vid or at least some guide on what this stuff is for.

Thanks,
My offering includes:
- VLeaf Go (OEM box package)
- My replacement screens.
- small 14mm water pipe with adapter that is shaped for better use with Go mouthpiece design.

So, your mod is only if used with water, right?

Also, thanks for the quick ship and all. You're always right on top of service. ;)

Hackerman,
Reactions: DDave

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Sorry to be so stupid but what are the screens for?

To replace the little metal ring and screen that goes on the bottom of the silicone vapor cooler in the mouthpiece that some have complained falls off occasionally (I believe that you referred to it as looking like a "small dosing cap"). DDave's screens fit right inside the bottom of that silicone "vapor cooling" tube that's inside the mouthpiece.

If you twist the top edge of the "bowl", the part that contains the scoop on the end, it will snap loose, and you can take everything underneath the scoop/bowl apart for cleaning. You'll see what all the parts are for once you get that far. The silicone "cooling unit" also pulls right out of the mouthpiece/cap.

Did you not read your instruction manual? I felt that they showed/explained all this fairly clearly.

IMG-0018.jpg

IMG-0021.jpg

Sorry bud (and, to all) for being such a dumb ass. I am going to the hospital tomorrow for some work and I have been freaking out about it all week. Can't breathe, can't talk, can't hear, can't walk straight. When your ears go, a bunch of stuff goes with it. I'm sure I would have read and understood the instructions under normal circumstances.

Thanks again for the patience and explanations.

Oh, and @DDave , that has to be the cutest little bubbler pipe I have ever seen. Thanks. Still not sure what the screens or for but I did try the GO and it seems to work really well. Thanks again.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Sorry bud (and, to all) for being such a dumb ass. I am going to the hospital tomorrow for some work and I have been freaking out about it all week. Can't breathe, can't talk, can't hear, can't walk straight. When your ears go, a bunch of stuff goes with it. I'm sure I would have read and understood the instructions under normal circumstances.

Oh, and @DDave , that has to be the cutest little bubbler pipe I have ever seen. Thanks. Still not sure what the screens or for but I did try the GO and it seems to work really well. Thanks again.
Hack - sorry to hear about your health. I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow and things get better soon.

It took a few bowls before I understood what people were referring to with the screen thing-y falling out. But now it happens a lot (I ordered the mod and should get it in next day or so.)
Just look under (inside) the mouthpiece/cap and that is where the issue presents itself. It isn’t a deal breaker (especially at this price point) but if the mod makes it easier for $7, it will be a nice fix.

Good luck tomorrow - sending healing vibes your way.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks. You too. You mentioned headache in the other thread. Wish we could all just be in perfect health. :) Hard to believe that 6 years ago I was rock climbing. My last climb was Bridal Veil Falls at Yosemite. 700 something feet, if I remember right. It's amazing how much the body can fail in 6 years. Even at 60, I was doing 1 arm pull-ups. Now, I can barely climb a flight of stairs. LOL Like Danny Divito said in the movie Jumanji 2, "Getting old sucks. Don't let anyone tell you any different.". LOL

Thanks again for the well wishes, girls.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I’m really digging this vape. The chamber holds a mighty/crafty dose cap size load. I switched the screen with a cut to fit mighty screen for more air flow. Once you get your technique down (riding the switch/ controlling your inhale) you get some tasty terpene hits as well as some big ass clouds. You have to remember to let it cool for a sec between hits as this guy can surely combust the load if you ride the heat too much. I get 5/6 bowls before I recharge. Up there with my outdated cera, GH, and ghost. Who woulda known you can get a convection beast for $56? Plus it looks like a fat black blunt when your holding it:D very nice job Vivant. We have a winner. Plus small light and easy to use for people with dexterity issues as well.

Edit: forgot to mention the whole assembly is replaceable to bring it back to factory new condition:tup:

Top Bottom