Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

Hi sir, you may provide something wrong or different with the database when you check out becasue it is necessary to do the age verification. It aims to do the second verification to upload your driver license. Please make sure your information is correct when you check out at the first time.

Well, I have tried it over and over and the system must have incorrect info on me because I am sure that I know my birth date. Obviously, the system is flawed. I can only imagine how many other orders you have lost because of this. And, based on this thread, you gave away more than you sold. If you actually want to sell one, you can contact me or provide another ordering portal.

Another quick question for anyone... is this a 'mouth pull' device or a 'lung pull' device. Thanks again, folks.

Hackerman,
Reactions: LesPlenty

mildwild69

Well, I have tried it over and over and the system must have incorrect info on me because I am sure that I know my birth date. Obviously, the system is flawed. I can only imagine how many other orders you have lost because of this. And, based on this thread, you gave away more than you sold. If you actually want to sell one, you can contact me or provide another ordering portal.

Another quick question for anyone... is this a 'mouth pull' device or a 'lung pull' device. Thanks again, folks.
Really sucks hope baron replies to both of us still no email back...plus i dm'd the rep on fc

mildwild69,

Baron23

I just tried again and it would not let me order without uploading a copy of my dl. Sorry, I'll do without this vape, i guess. Any usa distributors? Wish Randy or Vgoodiez carried them. I am on the vivant.com site
Is the billing and shipping address you are using the same?
If not, that can cause issues.

As far as mouth vs lung pull, I find that to be a characteristic of the user and not intrinsic to the device...any vape, really.

For example, many do mouth pulls on VCs. I do not. So, it’s user behavior and not a device requirement.

@mildwild69 - I really have no more to do w Vivant than other members. So, I don’t know. Why are you asking me. As can be seen in this thread, there is a @Vivant CS rep on FC.

I did find Vivant’s reply to @Hackerman to a bit cryptic and the only thing I can think of is the billing/shipping address or if someone put a credit alert on Hackerman’s CC.

Maybe you should quit... ;) Here in Il they make you show your DL no matter how old you are. I was picking up some for a friend at Walgreens the other day and didn't have my license with me. They wouldn't sell them to me. I'm 65 and look it. I was furious, but it didn't help.

So, I just looked at the Vivant Go page (for the first time) and it's quite good. Very informative and good website design.

That’s a national Walgreen’s company policy. Card all cig purchases.

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I hope it’s a good day for all!

Anyone else having trouble turning the unit on? I’m clicking 5 times. I’ve tried fast, medium, and slow variations. It’s turns on eventually but consistently after 3 or 4 attempts.

The Stray Fox,
Reactions: OF

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
As far as mouth vs lung pull, I find that to be a characteristic of the user and not intrinsic to the device...any vape, really.

For example, many do mouth pulls on VCs. I do not. So, it’s user behavior and not a device requirement.
Yeah, you have said that before. The only VC I have that I even COULD lung pull with (natively without glass or using an airport) is my 7finLE tip. That has the most air flow of any of my tips. Other than that it is like sucking an apple through a straw for me. I would wager the experience is similar for most, but there are exceptions to all rules. For example, some people actually like drinking Retsina. It makes me want to puke...

Anyway, this is the GO thread so...

Baron23

Yeah, you have said that before.

Yeah, I'm funny that way....consistent.

I would wager the experience is similar for most

Actually, I don't know about that "most". I know many who do direct to lung pulls with VCs including me and I don't have any sort of extraordinary lung strength.

To me, its undeniably a matter of the vaporist, what they are comfortable with, and their preferences.

The fact that some don't means that all do not which means to me its not device dependent. Just a choice.

I feel the same way about the GO, and you are right...this is the GO thread.

Baron23,

mildwild69

Yeah, I'm funny that way....consistent.

Actually, I don't know about that "most". I know many who do direct to lung pulls with VCs including me and I don't have any sort of extraordinary lung strength.

To me, its undeniably a matter of the vaporist, what they are comfortable with, and their preferences.

The fact that some don't means that all do not which means to me its not device dependent. Just a choice.

I feel the same way about the GO, and you are right...this is the GO thread.
sorry my fault thought the vivant rep was baron im tryin to get his attention im sorry for confusion @Vivant Customer Service

I ordered a go and another mouthpiece for my ambit sadly ordered from this one
https://shop.vivant.com/ and this is the real one guessing https://www.vivant.com/. Im hopin im not screwed over...

Im waiting on a email
This situation @Vivant Customer Service

Last edited by a moderator:
mildwild69,
Reactions: Baron23
Is the billing and shipping address you are using the same?
If not, that can cause issues.

@mildwild69 - I really have no more to do w Vivant than other members. So, I don’t know. Why are you asking me. As can be seen in this thread, there is a @Vivant CS rep on FC.

I did find Vivant’s reply to @Hackerman to a bit cryptic and the only thing I can think of is the billing/shipping address or if someone put a credit alert on Hackerman’s CC.

I tried 2 different cards and Paypal. All my cc's have my current street address and my PO box on record. I buy from Puffitup, Vgoodiez and a dozen other online stores (as well as groceries, Walmart.com and Amazon) so if all those companies are accepting my credit cards and delivering almost every day, I have to say this is Vivants fault.

I'm done messing with it. With all the 420 sales going on I don't need to buy from a company that does nothing but frustrate me and makes no effort to resolve the problem. But, no big deal. Perhaps if a reputable distributor gets them in stock, some day I'll buy one. Who knows, by then they may have the issue with the silicon piece falling off resolved by then.

Hackerman,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Baron23

All my cc's have my current street address and my PO box on record.

Ok, let me try it again and be more specific.

Do your CC bills go to your P.O. Box or your street address?

If the later, did you use your street address for the shipping address or different one?

If not the later, did you use your P.O. box as a shipping address?

Baron23,

bornfree13

I just tried again and it would not let me order without uploading a copy of my dl. Sorry, I'll do without this vape, i guess. Any usa distributors? Wish Randy or Vgoodiez carried them. I am on the vivant.com site
High
Are you putting in the correct Birthday when it tries to verify you. I think they want the Birthday of the card holder. If these don't match their records they might ask for DL

bornfree13,
Ok, let me try it again and be more specific.

Do your CC bills go to your P.O. Box or your street address?

If the later, did you use your street address for the shipping address or different one?

If not the later, did you use your P.O. box as a shipping address?

Everything I buy on my credit cards ships to my street address ALWAYS. I never have anything shipped to the PO box. ONLY the credit card statement goes there. I used my street address when I ordered this vape. And, like I said, it works EVERYWHERE else. Especially, puffitup. :)

Thanks for the concern but, no big deal. I probably own 20 or more vapes. Not like I had to have it. Reading this thread just gave me vas. LOL

High
Are you putting in the correct Birthday when it tries to verify you. I think they want the Birthday of the card holder. If these don't match their records they might ask for DL

Yep. At least it's the day my Mom told me I was born. LOL just kidding. Yeah, I tried several times so I am sure I got it right.

Thanks for the concern, as well.

If he doesnt want the offer or I get scammed via a possible fake vivant website. I would be interested also can pay on shipping

Don't worry about the .shop site being fake or bad. It's very common to structure the commerce part of a website in that fashion. I'm 99.9% sure those sites are fine.

@Hackerman if you really want to try the GO, I will send you mine. I just got it about a week ago. It is a good little design.

Dude, that is the most incredible, most generous post anyone has ever made to me. I'm speechless. No one is EVER nice to me. I don't know how to express how I feel right now.

Thank you very much. I will defer your offer to the other member here but..... Wow, thank you very much for the offer.

P. S. When you get to Heaven, say hi to my Mom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baron23

Everything I buy on my credit cards ships to my street address ALWAYS. I never have anything shipped to the PO box. ONLY the credit card statement goes there. I used my street address when I ordered this vape. And, like I said, it works EVERYWHERE else. Especially, puffitup.

I'm sorry, but you are making my head hurt.

Unless I misunderstood:

1. You said that your shipping address was your street address.
2. You said that the address of record for your credit card was your P.O. box.
3. Ergo, you used a different address for shipping than for billing.

It may have worked well for you elsewhere and with Puffitup. But different shipping and billing address (and YES, the address of record of your credit card is where you bills get mailed to) will often provoke additional security responses from more sophisticated retail portals.

Many will not allow a sale under any circumstances with differing addresses like this.

I'm sorry, but you are making my head hurt.

Unless I misunderstood:

1. You said that your shipping address was your street address.
2. You said that the address of record for your credit card was your P.O. box.
3. Ergo, you used a different address for shipping than for billing.

You can have two addresses of record on a credit card. I have done this for 20 years. It's them.

Hackerman,

mildwild69

@Hackerman if you really want to try the GO, I will send you mine. I just got it about a week ago. It is a good little design.
If he only wants to send it to me it will be awesome I havent seen any movement on my package since thurs @Hackerman. I hope Vivant would know about that other site. @abracadaver will accept the offer if not just thanks for the idea in general in these weird times in the world.

mildwild69,

OF

I hope it’s a good day for all!

Anyone else having trouble turning the unit on? I’m clicking 5 times. I’ve tried fast, medium, and slow variations. It’s turns on eventually but consistently after 3 or 4 attempts.

I recommend sending it in straight away. Such things seldom get better over time, often going downhill until they end up getting thrown out the window...... And they 'never' get better and stay that way?

Best to do it up front, before you become too attached.

After all you got it to lower your blood pressure, not raise it, right?

OF

Baron23

I ordered a set of Ti screens from @DDave to use to replace the ring/mesh in the MP that keeps sticking to the oven, etc.

Got them today, DDave was very generous and tossed in some extras, I found it easy to install and yes....just lay the screen on the oven end of the air cooler (pull the air cooler out of the MP...tweezers or the like required) and work around the edges to push it in under a small lip.

Fits perfectly.

I just used it and this mod is a def improvement. I'm very happy with it and would recommend it to anyone who's getting annoyed at that ring assembly.

I would recommend, with some caveats, this vape to a friend looking for a economical convection vape. Not a party pass around because of the small oven size...but for me this oven size is a benefit and not a shortfall. Its a very nice one person vape.

If Vivant would fix the MP....to get rid of that silicone air cooler altogether with some other approach, I would recommend it highly.

I got very nice vapor just now (on red) with some G6 from Verano. Yeah, I'm buzzing a bit.

Wispy on the first hit, but second and on were just fine with 2 and 3 being very respectable, I think.

It does benefit from a long slow draw if you can hang in there.

I did have a couple of times no vapor and not really sensing heat. I pulled it way from my mouth, hit the button again, saw the light come on, and got heat and vapor. I probably just fat fingered the button.

That's it....if you are finding your mesh screen and ring stuck to your oven (and is anybody not??) get this screen set from DDave. Although I don't have any experience with it over time, this mod worked very well

Just FYI for those wondering.... I went back and used a street address where I lived a year ago and it passed me.....

So, their info is simply outdated by a year or so.

I am verified but I wonder if it will force shipping to that address. I may give it a shot, just for kicks.

Do these ship from USA or China? Anyone know?

I'll post back and lat ya'll know how it goes. Thanks for all the help and support.

EDIT: No go. That system simply won't accept my info. Their shit is all outdated and has not updated with my new info yet. Again, no big deal. We tried. LOL At least we know now, what the problem is. Again, thanks to all.

Last edited:

SpaceManWalking

Just FYI for those wondering.... I went back and used a street address where I lived a year ago and it passed me.....

So, their info is simply outdated by a year or so.

I am verified but I wonder if it will force shipping to that address. I may give it a shot, just for kicks.

Do these ship from USA or China? Anyone know?

I'll post back and lat ya'll know how it goes. Thanks for all the help and support.

It ships from California.

I picked one of these up based on the reviews in here. Really liking it so far. Easy to use. Good vapor. Nice little vape for sure at the price point.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
@OF recommendation taken. I contacted them about it not turning on properly. We shall see. I had been in contact with Vivant about never receiving an order confirmation and the email back and forth went no where :shrug:

The vape is working great otherwise. Once I ventured into session mode it was smooth sailing. I think flavor improved as well. From first hit all the way through to nice roasted flavors at the end. I tasted some off flavors in the beginning but they have disappeared with use.

Small loads filled my 18” wp just fine. I can’t take huge hits but I do like a full hit. No problem producing 4-5 hits and expecting 2-3 to be what I would consider full. I was packing .055g on average. Stirring was minimal and abv was golden toasty and even....for the most part. I am loving the size of this bowl.

I also found that session mode worked well for me doing mouth to lung hits. I could get some big French inhale type hits. It was still pretty hot and had an instant drying effect on the tongue. It certainly could do the trick at a concert or something where you NEED a smaller vape. At the moment I am a bit nervous about taking a lung hit but that’s me... I have sensitivities.

mildwild69

@OF recommendation taken. I contacted them about it not turning on properly. We shall see. I had been in contact with Vivant about never receiving an order confirmation and the email back and forth went no where :shrug:

The vape is working great otherwise. Once I ventured into session mode it was smooth sailing. I think flavor improved as well. From first hit all the way through to nice roasted flavors at the end. I tasted some off flavors in the beginning but they have disappeared with use.

Small loads filled my 18” wp just fine. I can’t take huge hits but I do like a full hit. No problem producing 4-5 hits and expecting 2-3 to be what I would consider full. I was packing .055g on average. Stirring was minimal and abv was golden toasty and even....for the most part. I am loving the size of this bowl.

I also found that session mode worked well for me doing mouth to lung hits. I could get some big French inhale type hits. It was still pretty hot and had an instant drying effect on the tongue. It certainly could do the trick at a concert or something where you NEED a smaller vape. At the moment I am a bit nervous about taking a lung hit but that’s me... I have sensitivities.
How long did it take for them to apply via email and whats the correct email?

mildwild69,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
@mildwild69 its info@vivant.com. the person I’ve been speaking with has been responsive a couple times over the past couple days but for some reason is having a hard time understanding me.

I thinking you’re fine friend. I think most you concerns will soon be alleviated. Times are crazy and it’s having a ripple effect. Customer service is important to me so I am curious to hear about your outcome.

bornfree13

I hope they get back to me I sent the info order details... If no response you think I should call my bank about the charge? Or collect my losses lol wish it was a a vivant fc member
High

this is the link you're looking for to order from https://www.vivant.com/products/vleafgo/#

I tried 2 different cards and Paypal. All my cc's have my current street address and my PO box on record. I buy from Puffitup, Vgoodiez and a dozen other online stores (as well as groceries, Walmart.com and Amazon) so if all those companies are accepting my credit cards and delivering almost every day, I have to say this is Vivants fault.

I'm done messing with it. With all the 420 sales going on I don't need to buy from a company that does nothing but frustrate me and makes no effort to resolve the problem. But, no big deal. Perhaps if a reputable distributor gets them in stock, some day I'll buy one. Who knows, by then they may have the issue with the silicon piece falling off resolved by then.
High

Have you tried to log off all apps/sites and restarting your device?

Last edited:
bornfree13,
Top Bottom