• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vitolo.

Green Kiwi

Guys,and Galls ,
I asume ,you all know the beautiful voluntary work Vitolo has been doing over the years.

I am proud to call Vito my friend, but it's a friend online, i live in Nz and Vito in Arizona(I believe).
but I always planned to visit him after all the Rona stuff and the likes.2

He is not on line now since I thought 8 March.....?... nor email checks....:\🥺. I am worried.

I think to remember that @ChooChooCharlie ,Send him a package with goodies around that time...🧐, I can not private message @ChooChooCharlie, because well he blocked me anyway.
If you read this Choochoo, can you please send me an pm???🙏.
Did you get contact?, do you know how Vito is?
Or Any one? This is such a good guy, I just need to know if he is right?
thanks in advance.:leaf:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
He hasn't been to Vapor Asylum since March 6th. I hope he is well, but the odds are he's either very, very sick or he has passed on. Unfortunately, he had prior physical ailments, If he is gone, I wish him well. He tried to make the world a little bit better.

Summer

Long Island, NY
I've been searching obituaries in AZ. I don't think he has passed. I don't know what to say.
There's only obit notice if someone chooses to post it publicly. I got the impression that his wife was his only family & we know how that went. Let's pray in whatever way we individually feel comfortable (🙏, :spliff:) for a good outcome until we know otherwise. Maybe it's benign enough that he lost his internet service & can't get to a library. 🤞

Green Kiwi

I've been searching obituaries in AZ. I don't think he has passed. I don't know what to say.
🙏🙏😘,thank you @macbill ,it give's me a bit of peace.

I honestly do not want to share this because, well it was very personal.,,,,,
But my dear friend Vitolo told me in a few messages,; fuck, age is creeping suddenly up on me.

I hope Vitolo forgives me , this spill out.but my most dear Friend online, we are ALL massively concerned, over you, and that's you gained all our respects.I love you Vito!

again thank you @macbill ,not completely comfortable with this. but hay at least it's not bad news.:tup:.

let me finish : I LOVE:love:, My Friend Vitolo, please dear god, give him strength.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Damn...When I saw the title of this thread in New Posts I was afraid to click on it. I don't know him personally, but from what I've seen on the intertubes, @Vitolo appears to be a gem of a person, working all the time to help others.

I really hope he's ok :(

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
They come
They go
They seldom know
What they do
But they do
Change
You.
L.C. Greene

Vitolo's absence has saddened me so. Whether Vito has passed on or not, I grieve his absence. And I grieve the other FC folk who have traveled on. Max. PhotoRyder. Etc. Some have gone due to illness. Some have gone due to old age. Some are just tired of the forum.

Vito was just a year older than me. I am at an age at which my friends and contemporaries are winking out. It's the Cycle of Life in practice. My musical heroes are passing. I am not afraid to die: it's just the passage I'm concerned about. I really hate pain. Here's hoping for a massive stroke when it's my time!

Bazinga

They come
They go
They seldom know
What they do
But they do
Change
You.
L.C. Greene

Vitolo's absence has saddened me so. Whether Vito has passed on or not, I grieve his absence. And I grieve the other FC folk who have traveled on. Max. PhotoRyder. Etc. Some have gone due to illness. Some have gone due to old age. Some are just tired of the forum.

Vito was just a year older than me. I am at an age at which my friends and contemporaries are winking out. It's the Cycle of Life in practice. My musical heroes are passing. I am not afraid to die: it's just the passage I'm concerned about. I really hate pain. Here's hoping for a massive stroke when it's my time!
Not me. No no no.

I would like to “go out” spending the evening with two 20 year old hookers. The mortician wont be able to remove the smile from my face.

All kidding aside, I hope Vitola is alive and well !!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I am not afraid to die: it's just the passage I'm concerned about. I really hate pain.

Yeah, I agree. I believe there was a Mark Twain quote that said something like I didn't exist for billions and billions of years before I was born, and it didn't inconvenience me one bit. It will be the same after I am dead...or something like that.

I'm not scared of death at all. It's the possible pain and suffering I could experience as I'm dying that is scary. Like, the idea of wasting away in some hospital bed for months or more in misery as I slowly die from some illness or disease is quite terrifying.

Anyway, back to Vitolo.
I'm just really hoping we hear he's ok soon. The people who work selflessly to help others who are suffering are some of the best of us.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Echoing the sentiments here, wondering makes it more difficult.
Missing Vito for weeks, been poking round asking friends here.

I had recently begun to ponder the folks who we get to "know" pretty well here and then are gone, and we often don't know why.
FC is the only social media I've ever jumped into, it really is different here the sense of community is palpable.

Wherever Vitolo is, he can rest knowing he has been a great teacher, appreciated by so many..

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I was in denial for weeks over this thread and before that, his absence. Vito and I did not have a lot of conversations, but the ones we did have were always wonderful. I'm not thinking the worst until I hear it. I took a few years absence from here when I lost a job and quit consuming; so I'm hoping it's something like that.
Love you Vito and I hope you're well.

ChooChooCharlie

Great news!

Vito is OK !!

Just received a letter in mail from him. Don't want to go into details, but he's been unable to access the internet for a while. His pets are being cared for

I'll write back to him and pass along all your positive thoughts and energy . I'll print out this thread and mail it along

He will be back!

Texus

Great news!

Vito is OK !!

Just received a letter in mail from him. Don't want to go into details, but he's been unable to access the internet for a while. His pets are being cared for

I'll write back to him and pass along all your positive thoughts and energy . I'll print out this thread and mail it along

He will be back!
That news makes my day.

Top Bottom