Vitolo.

ChooChooCharlie

Remember to send Uncle Vito a stocking stuffer, 10 or 20 is fine

stocking.jpg

Vitolo

Vaporist
A Light at the end of the tunnel.
stock-photo-concept-life-death-light-end-tunnel.jpg

In Arizona our Medical Marijuana cards last for two years.
I was apprehended by the Federal Authorities and incarcerated 2 years ago this very month, in March... just days after getting my card renewed.
Sadly, I never got to use my card during it's entire period.
If we let the card run out we must start from scratch and pay new patient fees.
Today I looked at the calendar and saw that I have a standing appointment with my MMJ Doctor on Tuesday the 12th... next week.
Not wanting to violate any "fine print" statutes or break the law.... and realizing that in under 100 days, I will be eligible for early release... permanently cutting all ties with the Federal Parole Board, and indeed with Uncle Sam in all matters.
I contacted Officials and asked if I was within my rights in getting the renewal in a week, explaining that it would cost me 1/2 of the cost to do so in this timely fashion.
The answer was yes.
They said that they had no problem with my going to the Doctor next week and renewing as long as I abstain from use until July.
I am very excited for this next 2 year renewal...
Water under the bridge.
I can see it now!
a-HR0c-HM6-Ly93d3cuc-G9k-Y2hhc2-Vy-Lm-Nvb-S9pb-WFn-ZXMvb-Wlzc2lu-Zy1pb-WFn-ZS5wbmc.jpg

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
@Vitolo please tell me you got that response in writing and from someone who has the authority to say so; I just don't want anything to go wrong since you've come so far.
I have documents saying I am eligible to be released in July as long as I have no infraction... which I do not.
They told me from the outset that I did not have to surrender my MMJ Patient Card, that I just could not enter a dispensary... which I have never done. I do have the initial documentation allowing me to keep my card.
I spoke with the Federal Public Defender who told me that it was all fine, and as long as I was able to pay for the renewal, that I could.
I would prefer not to ask anyone to put it in more clear writing, as it may seem too pushy.
I do not believe it's a good time to push it further, or draw further attention to myself.
I have not been lied to yet, and I do have the Federal Attorney behind me.
Positive thinking is what I have to count on.
Thank you for the concern, You're the best!

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
My news today is spectacular.
The Parole Officer just called me, and said that the Parole Commission has granted me early termination of my Parole.
He explained that I will get a letter in a couple of days, but if I need it in writing sooner, I can go down to his office and he will print it up for me today.
I have contacted all of my patients by email, and told them I will be ready to service their vaporizers at any time.
I have been given total release, and told that I am free to rent a truck, and drive to Vail Arizona to get all of my Vaporizers and repair tools as soon as I want.
The best part is that I can go to the dispensary and acquire meds at any time I wish.
I will be getting well medicated in short order!
I'll be paying it forward in a very short time!:leaf::ko:

warren0728

The Parole Officer just called me, and said that the Parole Commission has granted me early termination of my Parole.
He explained that I will get a letter in a couple of days, but if I need it in writing sooner, I can go down to his office and he will print it up for me today.
I have contacted all of my patients by email, and told them I will be ready to service their vaporizers at any time.
I have been given total release, and told that I am free to rent a truck, and drive to Vail Arizona to get all of my Vaporizers and repair tools as soon as I want.
The best part is that I can go to the dispensary and acquire meds at any time I wish.
excellent news ... does this mean you'll be needing used vapes for patients? i have a few i have been holding on to in case you could use them!

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have contacted most of my patients today by bulk email.
Most have vapes that have needed cleaning and adjustment. Quite a few have vapes that have taken a turn south...
Yes. I an accept vapes again with impunity.
I am at:
for USPS-
Vitolo DelVecchio
P.O. Box 13494
Tucson, AZ 85732
For Fedex or UPS -
Vitolo DelVecchio
255 N Rosemont Blvd #13494
Tucson, AZ 85711
Any units I get will be placed in short order. My community has been left to fend for themselves for over 2 years!

coolbreeze

Congrats, Vitolo. What a glorious day! What are you gonna hit first? I'd like to join you for a celebratory bowl!

Vitolo

Vaporist
Congrats, Vitolo. What a glorious day! What are you gonna hit first? I'd like to join you for a celebratory bowl!
I'm going to borrow a few dollars from a good friend, and will go to a dispensary in 2 hours.
The same friend is going to lend me a vaporizer so that I can stay healthy. He is charging it up now.
2 hours from now, I will think of you as I vape that first vape in over 2 years!

coolbreeze

I'm going to borrow a few dollars from a good friend, and will go to a dispensary in 2 hours.
The same friend is going to lend me a vaporizer so that I can stay healthy. He is charging it up now.
2 hours from now, I will think of you as I vape that first vape in over 2 years!
Since you are an elev8ed individual I will join you on the DBV. Happy Freedom Day!
IMG-7418.jpg

Last edited:

warren0728

@Vitolo hey i heard you say you don’t have a grinder in the video … i have a large brilliant cut grinder with a coarse plate and a fine plate that i don’t use (i like the regular size better) … i’ll put that in the vape package i’ll be sending you … it’s for you not a patient!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This is Dedicated... to the Ones I Love
the ONLY T-Break that I have ever experienced.
After a couple of hits I was as medicated as I've ever been in my life!

Lookin good, Uncle V!!! I remember over 10 years ago just getting into vaping, joining over here, and watching your videos using a few (I think the old Indica vap? These things have come a long way, haven't they??) it is so great to have you back and out from under the boot of the law dude :D:cool::tup:

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Vito, I am also extremely happy for you.

Seven years ago a legal issue forced me and my wife to instantly clear our house and go on a break that lasted a year.
I found really zero benefit or redeeming value to the break other than the temporary tolerance reduction.

So, in a small way I can relate.

Mostly I am glad your wait is over, friend. And that you can get back to the business of helping people. ❤️

Vitolo

Vaporist
Vito, I am also extremely happy for you.
Seven years ago a legal issue forced me and my wife to instantly clear our house and go on a break that lasted a year.
@vapviking your time had it's complexities without a doubt. Seven years ago is still fresh in your heart!
Having your wife in the picture could either comfort or complicate. I sure hope yours was comforting situation♥️
I'm so fuckin' proud to be able to go out during recess with the big kids! (you guys)!

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Can't believe I just read nearly this entire thread. What a story. I'm an old guy too and try my best not to imagine being locked up. Until recently when Canada became legal and my state became non-criminalized, I routinely carried stuff across the border where I own a remote little place, and suffered terrible insomnia worrying that I might get caught. I'm not a wealthy guy, to say the least, but just sent $100 to our friend "for good herb", but really for whatever he wants or needs. He deserves a little ease, a little comfort, and a lot of joy. Even though I sometimes have a direct line, I'm not much for praying, but my thoughts are with Vitolo.

And thanks to his other compassionate brothers and sisters, especially ChooChooCharlie, for stepping up for our so decent FC mate.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Thank you my brother!
Life here is very good indeed.
Good for my patience with the time it is taking to get my tools together.
That means the medicine is doing it's job!
I have been freely in touch with over 100 old patients. 30% have passed on. 30% are not active. The remaining are all needing help.
Many thought that Vaporization was over.
The patients with no internet connection. They had not heard from me, or had missed my one last attempt before
the Federal interruption.
I suppose I should be moving this type of conversation to:
THIS one is about my relationship with you... my family.
The other thread is more about paying it forward to a community here in my area, and fitting them with the ideal devices for their circumstance
So for this personal thread, I'll share some cool thoughts and vibes about me now.
I have meds together enough to last me for a bit.
I have never had an issue in which tools to use.
This has made my choice obvious, by the original @stickstones "Reach Test".
I currently have 2 vapes as I wait for a huge collection.
The Aura and The POTV "ONE". by @PlanetOfTheVapes
The Aura is a functioning, but not flavor packed alternative, that I must coax richer clouds of vapor. I do get where I was planning, just with
some adaptation to style. Being alone with it for sessions sure has taught me more about the tool.
I always loved the "ONE". Many of my portables (stored) are/were this or also Fury2.
The basic I speak of is a great portable vape.
I like POTV's Haptic Feedback way more than I thought I would.
I'm old... I need a nudge once in a while! "Hey you gonna hit that thing?"
I make the more clear distinction now, because the "ONE" by @PlanetOfTheVapes, has proven to have no quirks in 12 days as being my daily driver.
No Desktop.
A few uses of the Aura a day.
I "reach" for the ONE all day.
I'll get my stuff moved bit by bit, as quick as I can.
I have learned patience.
Don't make me bust out with my "Motorcycle trip across America with only an MFLB" tale. It happened!:myday:

Last edited:
Top Bottom