NFC Virginia Cannabis News

510MOD

Manufacturer
Fuck yeah!
I am in VA 3-4 times a year for work.
...2024 can't come soon enough!
Don't be afraid to stop on by next time and bring your RIO will ya! We hold the fort down in NOVA. Love it here and I am so glad to see good things happening! I got arrested here in VA for minor Possession back in October of 2014 if any of you all recall. The officer and I joked/scoffed about how it would not be legal anytime soon. I wonder if I will be able to get that off my record now?

Really, I just can't wait to buy it locally at a store. That has been a dream of mine since I saw my first head shop at 13 years old.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I’m curious if other legal states have reciprocity with neighboring legal states? Will Virginians have access to the District’s legal happenings and be able to cross state lines? It kind of sounds like marijuana will become recreationally legal before the retail side is established. It also sounds like personal grow will legal?? ! Very exciting.

The Stray Fox,
Reactions: 510MOD

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Don't be afraid to stop on by next time and bring your RIO will ya! We hold the fort down in NOVA. Love it here and I am so glad to see good things happening! I got arrested here in VA for minor Possession back in October of 2014 if any of you all recall. The officer and I joked/scoffed about how it would not be legal anytime soon. I wonder if I will be able to get that off my record now?

Really, I just can't wait to buy it locally at a store. That has been a dream of mine since I saw my first head shop at 13 years old.
Would love to connect with ya!
... And in the times of COVID, I'll bring dual RiOs so we have separate pieces:cool::cool:

BabyFacedFinster

Capo di tutt'i capi

510MOD

Manufacturer
Top Bottom