• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Verdamper vaporizer

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
@rodders83 I think a glass stand could be a good idea but it needs to be steady enough to prevent the heater from getting knocked over. The Herbo stand does a good job but the heater is small with a low profile and the loaded base help to keep it stable. The stand for the Herbo XL doesn't keep the heater stable enough for me, it's too easy to tip it over if you tug on the cord too much (when you have a cat these things matters). With the size of the heater on the Verdamper I wonder how big the stand would need to be to be safe. We can criticize the wood stand for it's look but one thing is for sure it's big enough to keep the heater from falling. I would be interested if the stand look good and is safe but I wonder how much it's gonna cost. The stand for the Herbo is twice the price of the XL but I don't mind because it looks really good so if they can do something like this for the VD and keep the price down I'm sure people would buy one.

I like the idea for the glass cap. If it can fit and not fall off easily it would be really nice. I was looking at my heater and noticed the silicone isn't round at the top because of the way it's stretched to fit on the glass tube so it could be a problem to fit the glass inside the silicone. Another idea would be to fit the cap outside the silicone like I did with my MFLB container. If you can find a way to add adjustable airflow on this cap it would be nice to have even more control with the adjustments of the heater and the airflow.

A glass screen is always nice if it can produce smoother vapor. If they make it, I'll buy it.

I think tonight is a Verdamper night, I haven't used it since last friday and I think I'm due for another face melting experience.

Alexis

My own Verdamper, bought 2008, was officially number 486 I think, or 456.

No safety valve then. And also, no wooden power pack holder and stand for the bowl and heater.

I just used a china bowl to rest the heater in at all times.

I would have been thrilled to have a ready built, tidy little wooden holder for everything.

Not making any point, just adding my own experience and feelings on this. Maybe I think we can get a bit too hung up on these little things, and maybe that is the point I am making.

rodders83

@The Chemist

Yea it would need to have a diameter like the actual Herbo Bubbler so i guess 140mm round and with the joint firmly at the lowest point. This would please me if they did it for 40 Euro i can see though why wood suits you as well. I do think Everts best bet to please everyone is add the wood stand as normal, But do not glue it let the user decide and simply sell an accesory pack where you get the stand and the little cap.

I cannot palm mine, It was cut short and uneven so i have to press down with my glass jyarz insert to seal it this is why i thought the best bet was to have the insert fit inside the silicone and be the same diameter as the actual injector. All easy stuff sell it as a pack and let the user decide if he wants to glue on the stand.

Also about the glass screen, Maybe most will not like it, Particulates fall through its a fact of life for glass roor style screens but surely all glass aids flavor? It for sure adds conduction and in a very small amount surely must promote more vapor. It would he maybe unnoticeable to an average user but mathmatically i know it would it is a fact glass when hot promotes conduction and improves taste.

Also i got one final goodie for you all, The Verdamper for Pets! Look at the face melted expression on the dog at 0.37s :D

The Chemist

My biggest problem with the stand is the fact that the power supply is glued to it. The stand might look basic but the build quality on my base is flawless, every edge is sanded perfectly and the two pieces of wood are assembled perfectly flush. I was oddly satisfied when I was holding it in my hands for the first time. Sorry but I'm a word worker by trade who also happens to be a perfectionist so it's perfectly normal for me to gush over a piece of plywood glued to a block of pine. :lol:

I cannot palm my heater too, silicone is cut uneven on mine too, I guess they cut it after they install it so it's more difficult to cut straight. My cap work perfectly because it's the same size as the outside diameter of the silicone so it makes a perfect seal. Problem is don't forget to remove it after your puff or it will become way too hot to remove with your bare hands.

In the end I would keep the wood base but also offer other options so people can buy it if they want. The cap is a must for sure so if they can come up with a good idea it should be a hit.

That video was really interesting, unfortunately I couldn't understand anything without google translate. If I understand correctly it's for concentrate and it looks like it's powerful enough to produce vapor to fill a whole room! You can see that the dog knew it should be laying down before the buzz kicked in. I got an opium den kinda vibe from this. I got a feeling that the owner of the dog is off screen laying on the couch too. I wonder if it will work for my cat? Dammit @rodders83 my VAS is kicking in! :drool:

rodders83

@The Chemist

Yea well you can buy them seperate if you email and ask but i think just put the glue in a sachet and let the buyer decide. I would actually not of minded making a maple or oak or pine stand but even though Evert said use a tool to slip underneath i am scared of cracking the plastic as as soon as i get a replacement without the stand i may do it. But i never done woodwork since school so prefer glass.

Funny you mention the cat also, Ha ha yea no Verdamper for cats but Feliway classic, I dont know it seems like CBD oil for cats? The video for this is hilarious! ;)

Alexis

Yes those are perfectly fair points I can see how it would be useful to have the power pack not glued into the wooden holder on arrival.

Also making sure that the silicone top was smooth and hand touch friendly I would have hoped they would make a conscious priority.

I just would have been really pleased to have that basic wooden holder starting with nothing but a bare power pack and china bowl for the heater for 6 years solid.

But you make fair points guys which I can't dispute but I hope that these little annoyances do not spoil your enjoyment of the experience of the verdamper, and can be easily remedied Through Time.

The Chemist

@Alexis don't worry about it, it's just nit picking for the sake of discussion. I'm actually very impressed and very happy with the Verdamper. It's a quality product, I love the whole look but I also like to customize and personalize my vapes so if more option are available I see it as a positive. I have my little idea about what to do about the base and in due time I'll try to bring my vision to light. The silicone is no big deal you can always cut it yourself if it bothers you. Thank you again for all the info about this vape. I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for you. :tup:

rodders83

@Alexis

I think i can safely say you were 100% correct. Another month has passed and i am honestly so in love with this vape. I am going to write a review soon to state why this is the best vaporizer i ever had the pleasure of owning. And the downsides are extremely minor and only one or two really can be nitpicked. Evert is a genius i should of bought one of these years ago! Oh and i think with the efficency of this vape i now get an extra week of stash out of this. :D

And i hope everyone is well and safe! :)

Alexis

@Alexis

I think i can safely say you were 100% correct. Another month has passed and i am honestly so in love with this vape. I am going to write a review soon to state why this is the best vaporizer i ever had the pleasure of owning. And the downsides are extremely minor and only one or two really can be nitpicked. Evert is a genius i should of bought one of these years ago! Oh and i think with the efficency of this vape i now get an extra week of stash out of this. :D

And i hope everyone is well and safe! :)
Thanks mate, my credit rating just shot up a bit. Lol!

So honestly glad to hear that Rodders, thanks for mentioning me hope you're okay.

The Verdamper is unique. I also got remarkable mileage out of my herb with it over years.

Tripping today as it goes on 300ug and loads of kava.

Look well forward to reading your review take care mate.

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Another month has passed and i am honestly so in love with this vape.

I'm glad to hear this too! It sounded as though some other vaporizers were causing you misery. The VD is a real beast with its efficient extraction. It seems simple and reliable as well.

I cannot palm mine, It was cut short and uneven

Minor gripe, but mine is the same. I'm tempted to pull it off and use a metal guide and boxcutter to get the silicone into shape. I'm a little nervous to do that though, as I'm not sure where to get a replacement silicone if I fuck up.

Alexis

I'm glad to hear this too! It sounded as though some other vaporizers were causing you misery. The VD is a real beast with its efficient extraction. It seems simple and reliable as well.

Minor gripe, but mine is the same. I'm tempted to pull it off and use a metal guide and boxcutter to get the silicone into shape. I'm a little nervous to do that though, as I'm not sure where to get a replacement silicone if I fuck up.
Hi. Did you check Verdamper main store? I assume it still is running?

But also, did you buy from Verdamptnochmal?

If so, in your case, I would check the website spares section, then send them a very polite email, simply explaining the trouble with the rough silicone...

Tell them about your wish to modifiy it yourself, and ask them if they can provide a replacement silicone top, if needed (or anyway, even politely ask if they can choose the smoothest one at hand).

Well, that is just what I would do myself anyway, but each to our own of course.

I just wonder also, if you could simply smoothen the silicone top, without removing?

Gently with a file, or even careful razorblading, maybe even sandpaper afterwards- No idea if the sandpaper would work as no knowledge of this DIY stuff.

I hope I'm making a little sense anyway. 300ug lsd trip today- a full 60's Microdot basically, and 90 grams kava since overnight, some nice Elev8r (wishing it was me old beloved Verdamper lol!), edibles....

Well, if I can make any sense at all I'm reasurred by that!

Anyway @VapeEnthusiast do keep us posted bro. Will be interested to hear if how you remedy it. Take care mate enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Last edited:

dron19

Thank you Alexis! they have greatly reduced their shipping as shipping was over 80euros to me... plus 10% off vapes so now is within reach at only 400 euros delivered!
... and I checked with them also doc_jols! Out of stock at the moment ... but thank you!

Thank you both!

Last edited:
dron19,
Reactions: Alexis

justcametomind

I am VASing over the Verdamper parts sold at Verdampftnochmal.de
Is this heater compatible with this 7-12V main adapter?
On the heater‘s page they state it’s 12V, but of it was, rodders would have got those parts, instead of going with the full kit IIRC.

Last edited:
justcametomind,
Reactions: Alexis

rodders83

I am VASing over the Verdamper parts sold at Verdampftnochmal.de
Is this heater compatible with this 7-12V main adapter?
On the heater‘s page they state it’s 12V, but of it was, rodders would have got those parts, instead of going with the full kit IIRC.

Hey mate, You linked the older heater and the newest 7-12v power supply or transformer as Evert calls it. Sadly i am sure they are not compatible! The other one that costs €164 and says 7-12v is the one you needed as it is the latest model. The stock levels are really bad i do not know if it is Evert or Coronavirus but they told me it would be a long time until restocking. Indeed trying to get a powersupply without the stand from Evert himself i was told i could buy one but not heard anything now for over a month.I hope the guy is well, It seems these things take time i would signup to be notified and pounce on it when available. The full deluxe system is so worth it even the bong is the best bong i ever owned.

Also @VapeEnthusiast i only own four vapes the Verdamper, Mighty and Herborizer XL and Ti and i only was unhappy with the Ti i just could not get high enough with poor weed. The others are great the XL was my first baby for 5yrs but the Verdamper is on another level alltogeather it outshines for me every other vape. It can go weeks without cleaning where the Ti was dirty and smelly after a few days. What can i say microdosing is not for me but i am extremely happy now and hope others enjoy this as much as i do. So again thankyou @Alexis! I am going to be super high over Christmas thanks to this bad boy. :D

dron19

Which size do most have, the 1500ml or 2000ml? I love the look of the larger but considering it will usually only be 2 people not sure if I should opt for the smaller....price only 10euro difference so a non factor... thoughts?
Or anyone remember if a 420 sale was any better? Not sure if I can wait but curious...

Alexis

Which size do most have, the 1500ml or 2000ml? I love the look of the larger but considering it will usually only be 2 people not sure if I should opt for the smaller....price only 10euro difference so a non factor... thoughts?
Or anyone remember if a 420 sale was any better? Not sure if I can wait but curious...
Hi there and @dron19 as I said before your you're pure positivity and optimism here has been a real delight so it's a pleasure to be able to offer any useful advice because I know that you really truly enjoy your decent vaporizers.

Now if I understand your question above because I'm still pretty sky high from LSD lol from yesterday day plus lots of cannabis and kava this evening...

I would always recommend for the ultimate vaping experience to go for the largest the damper glass model i.e. the deluxe.

You will just automatically get the better experience and effects that way because the surface area of the Vapour the verdamper provides is part of it superior effects and penetration and this would be reduced I feel with the smaller water piece.

The larger one is also definitely going to be more stable and it is a very stable glass piece to be fair.

Removing the heater and placing it back again to stir or empty the bowl is as easy see and quick as any vaporizer I have personally used to be honest.

But for the best, go with the larger glass chamber. Order quite soon maybe even in case stop suddenly does vanish from that website.

Personally I always felt that the smaller model offered was a kind of cop out for "cheapos" lol no disrespect.

But I always say if you are going to do something do it properly or not at all.

rodders83

@dron19 @Alexis

I am the cheapo hobo the 1500ml to me is huge i can just about handle it anything bigger is beyond my lung capacity. I think 15yrs of lazyness and smoking destroyed them. Whatever one you pick will be enjoyable it is the only vape i own that when milked makes the downstem dissapear. Like a Gorilla in the mist you literally can not see anything as the damm thing is so milked! :D

Alexis

@dron19 @Alexis

I am the cheapo hobo the 1500ml to me is huge i can just about handle it anything bigger is beyond my lung capacity. I think 15yrs of lazyness and smoking destroyed them. Whatever one you pick will be enjoyable it is the only vape i own that when milked makes the downstem dissapear. Like a Gorilla in the mist you literally can not see anything as the damm thing is so milked! :D
Good points Rodders and thanks for adding. I will support that. Absolutely, you won't be missing any pennies with the 1500 ml bong, and I was only joking about the cheapskate cop out lol!

I just assumed you had gone for the larger one. But to hear that the 1500 ml is doing everything you want and then some is good feedback.

And actually, it's another case of pros and cons here. In the Vapbong thread, I just analogized the Verdamper to a big tug of war rope, with some slack to take up initially.

With the 1500 ml bong, I'm sure there will be slightly less initial, even subsequent slack, regarding draw power and vapor production.

I realise that now. It's a slightly different equation. Draw power per vapor production I mean.

So this is an arguable advantage in fact to the 1500 ml bong, depending on preference.

I think, coming down from Mars (again haha), I would probably always go with the 2000 ml myself, but that is just me.

At the same time, I can actually see how I would probably appreciate the lower slack level as well.

Thanks for helping me acquire this perspective on this, and again mate, it teally gives me pleasure to hear you being so content, more than ever, with a vaporizer.

I'm picking up, that as vaporizing weed, for medical and mental support reasons largely, is so vital and indispensible for you personally, that you are generally happier and more relaxed/comfortable in most areas of your life now, EVEN in the midst of our fake news NWO Apocalypse bullshit lol! (I don't buy the narrative one tiny %, I had covid, I have no immune system, it isn't even in my top 5 worst pathogens I have personally dealt with since 2005, not even close, and definitely not something I am personally afraid of at all. It is a Trojan Horse for a far more sinister agenda, zero question.)

Sorry, didn't mean to go all glum. My mind just slips out.

Alexis,
Reactions: Orvaxxx

LouLatsch

Hi! I'm new to the De Verdamper club, just got it a few days. I'm a daily user of the mighty and also got a volcano for vaping with friends. The new device is just so awesome in taste and clouds, i gotta share a pic of my new friend.

Attachments

• IMG_20201207_183714-01.jpeg
    IMG_20201207_183714-01.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
Top Bottom