• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Verdamper vaporizer

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
You know what @Alexis and @rodders83? You two just convinced me to get one. I wanted one but I decided to wait because I already spent a lot on vapes the last couple of months but I don't want to take the risk of waiting too long and not be able to get one later. I'm a hardcore insomniac and if you tell me this thing will put me to sleep then I need it in my life. I just ordered one and some spare parts, let's see what this vape can do for me.

Alexis

You know what @Alexis and @rodders83? You two just convinced me to get one. I wanted one but I decided to wait because I already spent a lot on vapes the last couple of months but I don't want to take the risk of waiting too long and not be able to get one later. I'm a hardcore insomniac and if you tell me this thing will put me to sleep then I need it in my life. I just ordered one and some spare parts, let's see what this vape can do for me.
Fantastic spirit shown there my friend and thanks for sharing.

The Verdamper has been described as the "Dome crusher"! In a good sense lol.

I swear though on how those effects last so long without tapering off, like an early afternoon session I could actually see you perfectly content well into the late evening and a late evening session can see you well content and comfortably rested into the next midday almost in my old experience anyway.

Brilliant to hear that you have ordered one mate because it's another unique vaping experience.

Truly hope it works out for you and meets your requirements and that we get to hear some positive feedback on that at some point.

justcametomind

@Alexis

Thanks mate, I hate microdosing as i simply cannot do it during home cinema sessions so i will fill it right to the top, I really pray it is as hard hitting as you say i have been getting recurring nightmares and sweats recently because i was not getting high enough before bed to stop it and i always thought the XL great, But still a bit tame at times. I want the vape to work exactly as you said.

One point i had to make, I also as at your age and wisdom level many top Vape brands are now headed by older folks. Evert isnt no spring chicken and god forbid after he goes will we still get Vrrdamper spares etc? I suspect there might be value in them. The same with Martin Birzle RooR peices i WILL buy the Vapor body before he also passes because i also see value in glass from his era. Later it will be his son not him.

Hopefully as works out, Vaposhop even gave me a little 10% voucher as well as thier website had a mistake i pointed out. :)
I missed the german shop deal as well, mostly because I also have a Supreme v3 dually which already hits the spot of obliterating and fall asleep routine. It would require also way less space and works also with a jhook. If having hard doses of flower is your routine it would compliment well to the Verdamper which maybe excels in having a bigger capacity. But believe me, flavor and density are top.
Apart from praising the Supreme in the wrong thread my bigger point would be that Verdamper is quite an established brand in NL and I’m sure the guy would sell the patent to someone else (like Rene/Vapman is doing) or someone else would do after the brand ceases with maybe a different name (Triihouse>Sticky Brick).

rodders83

Sadly one of my glass parts arrived cracked and i had zero time to test this vape. I literally had 4-5 puffs half an hour ago and i think things are promising. I need to spend a month before i can speak really but @daoist this seems to be a creeper of a vape i noticed the sedative effect creep which none of my others provide. Same material in the mighty not quite as potent.

The power stand though, I will be criticizing this heh but there is good news! I asked Evert to simply sell me power supply as the damm stand and power supply are glued togeather it really annoyed me as the woods the basic unpainted unsanded type i hated. I could live with maple or cedar or some nice pine but i asked him to simply produce a glass stand.

I said to him people were being critical of it so you never know maybe they will start making them i still think so far had mine of came with a glass stand for €35 Euro more i would be a happy guy right now. But i need the male bowl and a smaller bong the VD Deluxe small is even too big for my liking but still really clouded up the first time i used it. I also cannot palm the top as it is way too hot so i use the Jyarz Satchmo glass insert. :)

The Chemist

I got mine this week and tried it for the first time last night. Holy shit this vape is no joke, bottom line I've rarely been this high in my life, I slept like a god damn rock, @Alexis you weren't lying. I need to spend more time with it but so far I like it a lot.

I was hoping the power stand could be disassembled but like @rodders83 said it's glued to the plywood so no luck, but eventually I'll try to come up with an idea to make the stand more interesting. Fortunately I received my order without anything broken.

I'll write a more complete review when the time will be right but I'll leave you with a little photo of this really big vape.

20201023_175645 - Copie.jpg

Alexis

I got mine this week and tried it for the first time last night. Holy shit this vape is no joke, bottom line I've rarely been this high in my life, I slept like a god damn rock, @Alexis you weren't lying. I need to spend more time with it but so far I like it a lot.

I was hoping the power stand could be disassembled but like @rodders83 said it's glued to the plywood so no luck, but eventually I'll try to come up with an idea to make the stand more interesting. Fortunately I received my order without anything broken.

I'll write a more complete review when the time will be right but I'll leave you with a little photo of this really big vape.

View attachment 3341
That's excellent mate, and hearing that has really pleased me this evening that you are already so positively impressed with it.

Also very reassuring to my own mind and judgement of these devices because I always try to give good advice and never to mislead.

I think in time the downsides you see in the mockup woodenness, of the power control holder, will just become irrelevant because you are so happily god damn high every time lol!

Thanks very much for sharing with us and have an excellent weekend.

Last edited:

Dubmonkey

Awesome to see others going down the VD trail. The @lazylathe mod for baskets works awesome. I have recently took the stock bowl and moved the screen up above the three glass indents that are on the stock bowl. Took a little playing around but I got it about 1/2” above the glass indents. Then set to Max and let heat soak for a few mins. You get more effect and browner AVB like when you use the @lazylathe mod on the setting Max minus two boxes (3:30pm setting from noon being the middle of the range). Back to testing

rodders83

Awesome to see others going down the VD trail. The @lazylathe mod for baskets works awesome. I have recently took the stock bowl and moved the screen up above the three glass indents that are on the stock bowl. Took a little playing around but I got it about 1/2” above the glass indents. Then set to Max and let heat soak for a few mins. You get more effect and browner AVB like when you use the @lazylathe mod on the setting Max minus two boxes (3:30pm setting from noon being the middle of the range). Back to testing

Exactly what i did, And filled it right up to the top. @Alexis and @lazylathe were right this is a long lasting vape i was still feeling mellow all day today i had my last toke at midnight and now at 8:25pm i am going to go again. I have been satisfied all day i think this blows the XL and Ti and Mighty away to be honest.

I will now probably buy 4 extra power supplies and an extra heater i am very impressed. The high also left me with weird visual disturbances when i sleep i never had that since i got my first vape the XL in 2015. I think it is the change of vapor signature that does it as my body is not used to it. :)

Thanks to all of you.

Dubmonkey

forgot to add that capping is required to fully extract to dark brown. Using ones hand is an option but I found that the NV T Bucket cap works great and fits om/in to the port/hole at the top,of the VD heater nicely.

Had a awesome sesh last night with it the VD and some TBucket dabs.

Alexis

Exactly what i did, And filled it right up to the top. @Alexis and @lazylathe were right this is a long lasting vape i was still feeling mellow all day today i had my last toke at midnight and now at 8:25pm i am going to go again. I have been satisfied all day i think this blows the XL and Ti and Mighty away to be honest.

I will now probably buy 4 extra power supplies and an extra heater i am very impressed. The high also left me with weird visual disturbances when i sleep i never had that since i got my first vape the XL in 2015. I think it is the change of vapor signature that does it as my body is not used to it. :)

Thanks to all of you.
Hi Rodders. I told you bro! First thought, one incorrect assumption you make, based on my own opinion and experience of course....

It has nothing to do with changing the vape signature, in this case, like switching to a different strain of weed after a while for example.....

It is just the Verdamper. I wager you now, use it every single day of your life, and you will get equally high every single time.

That was another particular feature I found with this vape. It was my only vape for 6 years before I joined this forum in 2015.

It never once failed to deliver the same level of effects, herb allowing of course.

And I'm like you Rodders. Always a macrodoser. The Verdamper was conceived and designed to be a king macrodosing vape.

I appreciate and respecy the ingenious modding of our own mastermind modder Lazy, but I always did and would just fill it up myself.

And what you describe Rodders in particular, about the longevity of the effects and relief- bingo mate, just as I was saying, another unique attribute to this vape.

I mean, I would often go through periods where I only vaped twice a day- a 0.4-0.6 gr load, early afternoon I would take four or five hits.

That would see me sky high and golden all day and evening.

My second vape would usually be before bed. Same again, and I'd be feeling lasting satisfaction and medication until the following afternoon.

No drop off with this one.
I was sure it was one you would like and your initial report pleases me much indeed.

rodders83

@Alexis

Well i will probably use it every day now for a year so lets see! :)

I will have two vapes in rotation the Verdamper and the Herbo XL and it is going to take time to really get to know which i prefer and i doubt any forseeable vape will make it into the rotation either. One thing i will say though i still never stirr my XL and i get an even roast where as i managed to turn a bit of bud almost black on the VD which ruined the taste of the bowl. So it is a stirrer sadly it is something i will have to live with alongside the covering the top.

I dont know how people use it without the top covered, Theres a HUGE difference in milkyness when it is covered i hope @daoist listens and takes the plunge as well. If he liked the XL this is the kind of vape he would like. Maybe not as refined in design and elegance and hands off useability but stronger in effect. And the bowl is much larger as well than the XL so it means less filling and more chilling.

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
I've had my VD for a few months now.

In general, I think it's an interesting device. The VD is VERY powerful in extraction speed and can easily extract the majority of a gram in one breath.

The flavor I get from the VD is just okay. Not the best, not the worst. Probably the weakest point for the VD imo.

The draw is extremely open and let's you pull almost as fast as you could. This helps make the thick vapor even more impressive!

I think they should make an official microdose bowl for this bad boy... the standard bowl is HUGE!

I'm pretty impressed that such an old heater design is so powerful!

I agree with @rodders83 that covering the top is pretty much a necessity.

Alexis

Yeah guys, covering it up TOTALLY fucks you up with VD lol!

I done that. But honestly, it hits well enough without any covering. Just a good load of nice weed in there.

Covering is major milk city though.

Alexis

Anyone use it on non-VD glass? I'd like to drop it on my standard rig...
You can actually now get a male bowl from VDNM and use on any rig. It would need to be a pretty sturdy one though, with a wide base, like the UFO for example.

But I think part of it's magic is the overall design, full sized deluxe model, and I feel it will be a different experience that way.

But it certainly can and has been used on other rigs, even before the now available male bowl.

Edit- I always felt somehow, that the Verdamper downtube was part of it's magic.

Last edited:

The Chemist

The way I see it I'm pretty sure the water pipe is part of the magic. Sure the heater do a lot of the work but the way the airflow is so open with this pipe it must play a part. When I draw I'm used to take long draw but with this pipe my lungs get full in half the time I usually take and when I say full I mean it, I literally can't get more air in my lungs and when I exhale it's some of the biggest clouds I ever released in my life. I need to try it with another pipe to compare but I think the effects will be slightly different.

I have only use it last Thursday and Friday nights and the effects have followed me all week-end. I feel different during the day, more relaxed. I think I'll try to use the Verdamper every couple of days to see if this effect will stay. I'm scared to use it everyday because my tolerance will skyrocket, it take minimum of 4 scoop of herb to cover the screen but I prefer to use 6 or 7, that's a lot of weed but in the end I would end up using the same quantity but in different vapes over the evening. Problem is I like to vape so I know I'll still use the other vapes and finish my evening with the Verdamper, it's gonna be too much.

@rodders83 I got the weird visual disturbance too on my first night but I used a lot of herb that night. I haven't had hallucination when using cannabis since my humble beginnings with it 25 years ago, it took me off guard a little but it was really fun.

I found the perfect thing to cover the top of the heater, I use the little container that the MFLB finishing grinder comes in. It's the prefect size to fit on top of the silicone and not fall of. It's also perfect to leave on the heater all the time to make sure you don't end up with a lot of crap inside the heater that will burn and smell weird when you turn it on. Just remember to remove the felt lining inside the containers, it wasn't glued on in mine.

20201026_122503.jpg

Alexis

The way I see it I'm pretty sure the water pipe is part of the magic. Sure the heater do a lot of the work but the way the airflow is so open with this pipe it must play a part. When I draw I'm used to take long draw but with this pipe my lungs get full in half the time I usually take and when I say full I mean it, I literally can't get more air in my lungs and when I exhale it's some of the biggest clouds I ever released in my life. I need to try it with another pipe to compare but I think the effects will be slightly different.

I have only use it last Thursday and Friday nights and the effects have followed me all week-end. I feel different during the day, more relaxed. I think I'll try to use the Verdamper every couple of days to see if this effect will stay. I'm scared to use it everyday because my tolerance will skyrocket, it take minimum of 4 scoop of herb to cover the screen but I prefer to use 6 or 7, that's a lot of weed but in the end I would end up using the same quantity but in different vapes over the evening. Problem is I like to vape so I know I'll still use the other vapes and finish my evening with the Verdamper, it's gonna be too much.

@rodders83 I got the weird visual disturbance too on my first night but I used a lot of herb that night. I haven't had hallucination when using cannabis since my humble beginnings with it 25 years ago, it took me off guard a little but it was really fun.

I found the perfect thing to cover the top of the heater, I use the little container that the MFLB finishing grinder comes in. It's the prefect size to fit on top of the silicone and not fall of. It's also perfect to leave on the heater all the time to make sure you don't end up with a lot of crap inside the heater that will burn and smell weird when you turn it on. Just remember to remove the felt lining inside the containers, it wasn't glued on in mine.

View attachment 3373
Yeah it is the surface area that is created in the vapor by the VD downpipe and deluxe synergy.

kadjo

Is it possible to get this vape in the US?

Are there any approved retailers or online markets? All the spots listed here are seemingly sold out.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Alexis

Is it possible to get this vape in the US?

Are there any approved retailers or online markets? All the spots listed here are seemingly sold out.

Thanks in advance for any info!
I imagine Verdampftnochmal ship to US but can't say for sure.

I know Vaposhop don't ship USA.

The verdamper store themselves I expect do.

In UK everyonedoesit.uk used to sell this vape. There is a US, .com version of that website too.

Now in general, if I want me something, I just google it, scan through all available options, see who and what there is.... that is how I acquired purely by self initiative a ton of clearnet Lysergamides from Germany and Holland, not an easy task to the United Kingdom. I also deciphered almost every top quality kava vendor who ships here and those which do not, purely by digging.

I have directly referred and advised many hundreds of other people on other forums how to acquire their own kava and other treats, even US citizens, who can legally order kava from dozens of US vendors who don't even ship to UK, sharing lists and links and recommendations to stores and cultivars I can't even buy myself.

Sometimes just a little initiative and determination is needed.
I'm absolutely sure there are a lot of unknown Verdamper owners in the USA.

It would not take long at all to scour google for all and any Verdamper sellers and find which, if any, ship here, there or everywhere.

Even check out Lacentralevapeur, I don't know if they stock the VD but worth a look, they are a great store all round.

Alexis

I did the same (usa). The fine people over there were fairly good at responding to emails. The packaging was more than sufficient.

I should have grabbed a second bowl. I'd recommend getting one to anyone considering the VD. The glass for the bowl is rather thin.
On that, my own bowl lasted those 6 years, solid as a rock, not a scratch. But I can't rule out the current bowls being thinner of course without seeing one.

rodders83

@VapeEnthusiast

I think the taste is second on my vapes i prefer VD taste to Herbo Ti, Mighty but the XL tops all my vapes and the VD but not much i think it is the sheer power and lack of conduction i am convinced pure convection tastes the worst. The french toast taste near the end of the bowl seems to be more pronouced than the XL. And i think because the XL with the huge heatsoaks i do gently extracts then i get what i call sunday roast chickne rather than popcorny french toast. I do not even stirr my XL and it evenly browns the whole bowl at 10 but i already without stirring almost made a bit of herb pretty black on the VD. But i still prefer the VD every day now i get joy from this i am really glad i got mine. :)

Also folks, Could i gauge feedback on a few ideas? Do people here think that ditching the wood stand and instead going glass would be a positive thing? Would people want one? Herborzer use this exact same consumer model and get away with it and thier vape costs more than the VD.

Second question, Would a boroscilicate glass cap that fits inside the silicone with a round cookie jar handle be something you think should be an accessory? Instead of using grinders and caps. Would you buy one if it came with the stand?

And thirdly, What do people think about a drop in glass screen for the current VD bowls? Like the Herborizer Microbowl but obviously being the current size of the VD. I guess the size of these would be 31mm roughly. Give your feedback you never know what Evert might cook up.

Alexis

Yo @stickstones hope you are well mate, and genuine thanks for liking my posts recently, because it's positive reassurement that Im making at least some useful, not just relevant points.

I hope you do try the Verdamper. I swear it has the most powerful flower vape signature I've ever experienced myself and the speed and ease at which you can get so incredibly high on this device which literally lasts for hours and hours without dropping off is unlike any other vaporizer I've used before.

The Vapbong, I saw your video and I know that you really love that one I actually saw as being similar in numerous ways to the verdamper.

But I still wager the Verdamper hits hardest and furthest.

The instructions from the inventor Evert are to begin with literally raisin size Particles and to fill the bowl, breaking it up as you go along but you only have to fill the bowl in any old fashioned and this is one serious fast medicating hitting machine with the least amount of physical effort and time spent.

I look very forward to the prospect of you surely inevitably trying it sometime.

Last edited:
Top Bottom