• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Verdamper vaporizer

rodders83

@lazylathe @Alexis

Thanks fellas i would be a bit lost without you all i did indeed have the exact setup as lazy kindly took time to post in my basket inc 30mm screens x10. Thanks for that mate i think i am going to ask just two more questions before finalizing an order.

The first is i presume i can toss out the wood? I do not like it and would just use the Herborizer OG injector stand or find another solution. It really bothers me its so rustic maybe if it was some nicer wood ok but it looks like layered board lol. I was worried maybe it was stupidly unremoveable which might sound dumb but its been a question.

And my second question was, It it really convection only? Or can you heatsoak the bowls i presume the bowl gets very hot and on the OG XL Herborizer its mandatory to get the bowl very very hot before big rips or the bubbler will not whitewall.

Hopefully the woods removavle and the vape part conduction if i wanted to heatsoak but im not sure the size and design is different to Herborizer it will heat a bowl simply by touching and mating of the glass to the bowl.

Alexis

@lazylathe @Alexis

Thanks fellas i would be a bit lost without you all i did indeed have the exact setup as lazy kindly took time to post in my basket inc 30mm screens x10. Thanks for that mate i think i am going to ask just two more questions before finalizing an order.

The first is i presume i can toss out the wood? I do not like it and would just use the Herborizer OG injector stand or find another solution. It really bothers me its so rustic maybe if it was some nicer wood ok but it looks like layered board lol. I was worried maybe it was stupidly unremoveable which might sound dumb but its been a question.

And my second question was, It it really convection only? Or can you heatsoak the bowls i presume the bowl gets very hot and on the OG XL Herborizer its mandatory to get the bowl very very hot before big rips or the bubbler will not whitewall.

Hopefully the woods removavle and the vape part conduction if i wanted to heatsoak but im not sure the size and design is different to Herborizer it will heat a bowl simply by touching and mating of the glass to the bowl.
First - absolutely no real need at all to presoak the verdamper bowl. You can always handle it by the bottom and the top section really gets it's hot enough to actually burn you or come close.

It's honestly one of the easiest bowls ever to maintain and generally to use and keep clean.

I can't comment on the wood because I owned one of the original models before the heater stand was created but it really doesn't bother me with its appearance it's tidy enough and is just simply designed to do the job in hand.

Last edited:

justcametomind

it looks very unprofessional with the wood and the wires. that is the only reason i don't buy it. it look it was literally made in someones tool shed.
I can live with such design but I wonder about the shipping quality. After reading the advices to rodders I started to Vas on buying the heating element/bowl/pid. I wonder if these item would be shipped safely, if the injector comes in a proper box I could store it safely when not in use (I doubt it cause they prefer selling the whole unit?). The injector seems quite fragile to me (handle), big and difficult to be stored safely. And it’s so big it seems it would easily throw off the balance a glass piece not as big as the original piece.

Last edited:
justcametomind,
Reactions: lazylathe

daoist

the verdamper is indeed a monstrosity made in the toolshed. And i don't think they are going to change it.
it is a pioneer device. we have to respect that. but is that bong they give you not way to big for vaping? like way way way way to big?

lazylathe

Almost there...
@rodders83

The power adapter and stand actually work surprisingly well! Yes, it is a bit rustic looking but you could always stain and varnish or paint the wood to fit in with your decor.
For me it is a small all in one storage solution and is actually quite small.
Your best bet may be to 3D print a stand to your liking!
Or make your own if you are good with wood!

Remember the male joint on the VD is HUGE!!! This is NOT an 18mm joint more like 28mm, so finding adapters and people with tooling that size is certainly challenging!

The VD is pure convection and you will not heat up the bowl by leaving the heater on it.
If you want to heat your bowl just take some empty draws to heat it up before loading.
Remember you asked for a vape with a big bowl you can take hits off for a long time? If the bowl heated up while the heater was on it would cook your herb.

Alexis

I can live with such design but I wonder about the shipping quality. After reading the advices to rodders I started to Vas on buying the heating element/bowl/pid. I wonder if these item would be shipped safely, if the injector comes in a proper box I could store it safely when not in use (I doubt it cause they prefer selling the whole unit?). The injector seems quite fragile to me (handle), big and difficult to be stored safely. And it’s so big it seems it would easily throw off the balance a glass piece not as big as the original piece.
Hey mate. First thing- you would be surprised, that glass heater is incredibly tough and robust.

These verdampers have been shipping all over the world for decades. Ive never heard of one being damaged in transit.

And besides, there should be full insurance on it.

Its very easy to package and protect safely, as are many, most glass items, especially in the Vaporizer world.

I hear you on potential glass toppling issues.

The OG Large Deluxe bubbler, wide based with that long male downpipe, was ideal for stability. But also, that is how the Verdamper was designed to be used. It just fits the heater, extraction and clouds perfectly. Very cooling, and so free flowing.

And it really isn't nearly as big and unwieldly, or inconvenient as you might think. It just looks super tall with the heating element placed on top.

It is barely wider than most vapes, in terms of table space. And vertical space is overrated IMO lol! Most of it goes to waste.

Just leave room for the skipping rope lol!

And the wooden holder, I really don't see any issue with it's design or apperance.

It is purely minimal, basic, sturdy, and fit for task.

I personally can appreciate that they didn't fuss about some costly tooled, fancy looking modern stand. It saves extra $$$ for starters, and my philosophy is as long as something works and is fit for purpose, no fuss to me anyway.

But I am admittedly purely non astheatically materialistic. Function over form any day, to a point of course.

So anyone here, I urge you to try and see past conceptions about the heater stand and power adapter holder being unsightly, poor quality, or unfit for purpose in any way.

No way should this be a detterent for anybody and I'm sure any new Verdamper owner would see past this immediately with such a fantastic enjoyable vape.

My Verdamper Deluxe was model 547, no stand at all. I used a china bowl. Not even close to a chip or scratch on the glass heater in 6 years of use. I would have been delighted to have had the cheapy wooden stand Evert's 6 year old made in woodwork at school haha! :)

I would not personally be at all worried about secure protection during posting. These are professional vape retailers. They knock these things out all over the world, every single day. And Im sure there is adequate postal insurance.

daoist

are you serious? have you seen the verdamper website?
http://www.de-verdamper.nl/

you get freaking timewarped to some pre internet webpage. And they did not bother to update it in 20 years.
this does not look professional. i would never buy from anyone that runs a website like the verdamper website.
it just shows the owner does not care about the products. it looks dodgy and retro.

Last edited:
daoist,

lazylathe

Almost there...
are you serious? have you seen the verdamper website?
http://www.de-verdamper.nl/

you get freaking timewarped to some pre internet webpage. And they did not bother to update it in 20 years.
this does not look professional. i would never buy from anyone that runs a website like the verdamper website.
it just shows the owner does not care about the products. it looks dodgy and retro.

Interesting take on this...
The owner of the design is not into web design at all. The site is designed to be in German and the translation is not the best.
He sells to other online stores. There is a long story that goes along with the VD and since the partners split, the website has not changed at all...
It is best to look at other retailers if you want pretty pictures and nice write-ups and reviews.

If you don't like it, move on and find a vape you like and can get behind and love every aspect of it.
I for one love my VD as it is the only vape that gets me seriously blasted off one micro dose!

I would like to also hear your opinion on the VRIPtech Heat Wand website then...
:rofl:

Alexis

which website?
He refers to the Vriptech heat wand site.

I think you are judging the book by it's cover here.
The Verdamper is extremely well built, solid, robust, reliable.

I used it 6 years. I could have had it plugged in 24/7 that entire time if I wanted, and it would not have let me down.

It worked flawlessly every single time. Never picked up a scratch, I only ever used and needed the one single large gauze. Torched clean when needed, as good as bew after 6 years.

This vaporizer is as solid and dependable and well built as anything on the market.

The inventor is a bit of a crazy, space cadet heavy hippie stoner.

Bells and whistles, pretty pictures and fancy webpages.....not his thing!

They simply make quality, rugged, world beating vaporizers. They've been in business for decades, and Verdampers are all the rage in Amsterdam, have been for years now.

The vape is available to anybody who wants it, anywhere in the world.

They will all perform equally. Maintenance is piece of piss. Performance is unbeatable.

What more do you want? Whatever impression you gather from the outdated hippie website, this is a very professionally designed and built vaporizer standing the test of time.

Oh yeah, one point @lazylathe @rodders83 with my own model, the coil DID glow orange, but I never noticed it until one day I was hitting it in the dark.

rodders83

Im putting my order in soon then, I am happy with everything said in thread as well. The only thing i cant seem to find out is the diameter mm it uses exacrly?

It will not mate then with the RooR vapor bowls @lazylathe . I wondered would the RooR injector and bowl fit they use 29.2mm joints and i would of tried to use the bowl with the verdamper. The reason is the cost is less than a lifetime of screens. I know you can torch them but what about the cost of the torch and butane?

The RooR Vapor bowl at 29.2mm will hold a RooR glass 29.2mm screen so for that one price you would need to buy once and actually glass screens add heat mass too so every bit of conduction helps. You said earlier about cooking bowls this is a quality that i found aided vapor production at the cost of some cooked herb but it worked well on the Herborizer XL.

rodders83,

justcametomind

How do you know the unit is hot and ready for asession and how much time does it take from a cold start? The wooden pid seems to have various levels of temperature while I heard this device has only one temperature and you can influence it a bit applying your hand on top of the injector.

justcametomind,

Alexis

Im putting my order in soon then, I am happy with everything said in thread as well. The only thing i cant seem to find out is the diameter mm it uses exacrly?

It will not mate then with the RooR vapor bowls @lazylathe . I wondered would the RooR injector and bowl fit they use 29.2mm joints and i would of tried to use the bowl with the verdamper. The reason is the cost is less than a lifetime of screens. I know you can torch them but what about the cost of the torch and butane?

The RooR Vapor bowl at 29.2mm will hold a RooR glass 29.2mm screen so for that one price you would need to buy once and actually glass screens add heat mass too so every bit of conduction helps. You said earlier about cooking bowls this is a quality that i found aided vapor production at the cost of some cooked herb but it worked well on the Herborizer XL.
Easy Rodders. Okay, let me try and distinguish some sense from "non"sense lol!

Im not actually clear on what you are asking or getting at Rodders, because I just can't see the sense in it, so my comments here might be unuseful or innapropriate.

But basically, it is so simple mate. You just HAVE to buy the Verdamper bowl. No it will never fit the XL Herbo bowl.

And the Verdamper bowl is WAY better and easier to handle, clean and reload.

You will only ever need one single screen.

The butane cost to keep it clean, must be like 2 English pennies a day, if that.

I dont know what you are referring to regarding glass screens? Never seen or heatd of them for use with either XL or Verdamper.

The Vriptech Heat Wand system has a glass screen.

And again, with the Verdamper, you simply have ZERO need to heatsoak the bowl ever.

It will make no difference at all to performance and vapor production. Cold start bowl extracts identically to a warmed one, or at least the diffetence is so imperceptible it isn't worth even thinking about.

And leaving XL injector on a loaded bowl- the herb DOES cook a bit.

But not with the Verdamper. Leave it on, take it off...your choice but no matter either way.
How do you know the unit is hot and ready for asession and how much time does it take from a cold start? The wooden pid seems to have various levels of temperature while I heard this device has only one temperature and you can influence it a bit applying your hand on top of the injector.
Okay, when turned on, my own model would make a little quiet ping noise. Then a faint metallic or dust burning odor.

But basically, the Verdamper heater is like a radiator. Within 60 seconds of power, you only need put your hand over it and you will feel the radiator like heat increasing.

7 mins max for full performance, but 5 minutes is arguably long enough and practically there.

And basically, two different power supply options. The newer adjustable, which IMO is more about vaping at a lower temp, not the ability to go higher.

And the OG fixed heater supply running at 200° C. Covering the top raises temp by 10-15 degrees. You will not need more heat than this ever.

rodders83

Easy Rodders. Okay, let me try and distinguish some sense from "non"sense lol!

Im not actually clear on what you are asking or getting at Rodders, because I just can't see the sense in it, so my comments here might be unuseful or innapropriate.

But basically, it is so simple mate. You just HAVE to buy the Verdamper bowl. No it will never fit the XL Herbo bowl.

And the Verdamper bowl is WAY better and easier to handle, clean and reload.

You will only ever need one single screen.

The butane cost to keep it clean, must be like 2 English pennies a day, if that.

I dont know what you are referring to regarding glass screens? Never seen or heatd of them for use with either XL or Verdamper.

The Vriptech Heat Wand system has a glass screen.

And again, with the Verdamper, you simply have ZERO need to heatsoak the bowl ever.

It will make no difference at all to performance and vapor production. Cold start bowl extracts identically to a warmed one, or at least the diffetence is so imperceptible it isn't worth even thinking about.

And leaving XL injector on a loaded bowl- the herb DOES cook a bit.

But not with the Verdamper. Leave it on, take it off...your choice but no matter either way.

Okay, when turned on, my own model would make a little quiet ping noise. Then a faint metallic or dust burning odor.

But basically, the Verdamper heater is like a radiator. Within 60 seconds of power, you only need put your hand over it and you will feel the radiator like heat increasing.

7 mins max for full performance, but 5 minutes is arguably long enough and practically there.

And basically, two different power supply options. The newer adjustable, which IMO is more about vaping at a lower temp, not the ability to go higher.

And the OG fixed heater supply running at 200° C. Covering the top raises temp by 10-15 degrees. You will not need more heat than this ever.

I need more than one screen bro thier expensive too! I think many vape manufactuers use the Apple model and buying screens is part of how they make profit. Look at the price of the herbo XL screens!!! I wanted a supply and in my basket it was like 40 euro lol yet i bet they cost 15 max from China. And the Verdamper is 3 euro just for 1x 30mm screen.

You are confused about this as i never showed photos but i did talk about it, The Roor glass screens in 29.2mm size fit into the XL bowl it is not perfect but it does work. You do get particulate but its glass over SS thats the trade. SS screens are dead or will be in the future, To clean them simply cant cost pennies, The torch and butane will cost much more than a €3 glass screen. Indeed how long will the torch last? And how much is butane shipping? If i had to estimate a cost over ten yrs i would say at least 60 euro and maybe up to 80. And all this because they wont simply do a very basic design. So to me it made it a natural upgrade to fix this and use my glass and bowl which works in all 29.2mm vapes.

What size is the verdamper heater then? I thought it was 29.2mm like the Herbo XL if it is, Then theres no need for me to buy any screens or a bowl. I have a system that here that would last a lifetime but it only mates with 29.2mm heaters like the XL. Theres no logo on this XL bowl either it is simply the OG XL bowl and the RooR 29.mm screen. All it takes is careful positoning for a few rips until the THC glues it in place and it works pretty damm good. So it would of been amazing for the Verdamper, As i dont think the 29.2mm screen will fit the same in the Verdamper bowl. Yes they all narrow to 18mm but the XL bowl was more suited than this i think.

Last edited:
rodders83,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

I need more than one screen bro thier expensive too! I think many vape manufactuers use the Apple model and buying screens is part of how they make profit. Look at the price of the herbo XL screens!!! I wanted a supply and in my basket it was like 40 euro lol yet i bet they cost 15 max from China. And the Verdamper is 3 euro just for 1x 30mm screen.

You are confused about this as i never showed photos but i did talk about it, The Roor glass screens in 29.2mm size fit into the XL bowl it is not perfect but it does work. You do get particulate but its glass over SS thats the trade. SS screens are dead or will be in the future, To clean them simply cant cost pennies, The torch and butane will cost much more than a €3 glass screen. Indeed how long will the torch last? And how much is butane shipping? If i had to estimate a cost over ten yrs i would say at least 60 euro and maybe up to 80. And all this because they wont simply do a very basic design. So to me it made it a natural upgrade to fix this and use my glass and bowl which works in all 29.2mm vapes.

What size is the verdamper heater then? I thought it was 29.2mm like the Herbo XL if it is, Then theres no need for me to buy any screens or a bowl. I have a system that here that would last a lifetime but it only mates with 29.2mm heaters like the XL. Theres no logo on this XL bowl either it is simply the OG XL bowl and the RooR 29.mm screen. All it takes is careful positoning for a few rips until the THC glues it in place and it works pretty damm good. So it would of been amazing for the Verdamper, As i dont think the 29.2mm screen will fit the same in the Verdamper bowl. Yes they all narrow to 18mm but the XL bowl was more suited than this i think.
Yo mate. Firstly, I didn't mean to patronize you or insult ypur intelligence, I just wasn't clear on where you were coming from.

I wish I did know for sure the exact Verdamper heating element size, if I wasn't so sick atm I would investigate that for you but I put my back out worst ever in my life 6 weeks ago moving cannabis plants around and have been forced out of bed in unbearable agony every single day since with hardly any sleep, and this has had a massive impact because even at the best of times I deal with the most extreme levels of respiratory pain and discomfort from allergies and infections, and major digestive issues, stomach upset and constipation and chronic fatigue.

I already have severe long term sleep deprivation.

This back injury has made it impossible to sleep, eat, digest food, be comfortable at any point and manage my allergies and keep infections under control.

So okay, if the Verdamper heating element will fit the XL Herbo bowl, then fair enough you have that option. I am not convinced at all though so check into thag or wait until our super knowledgable vape expert @lazylathe will certainly be able to clarify, and hopefully offer his own feelings and advice on the pros and cons of using VD with XL bowl.

I do not like the XL bowl myself. Never have. I really loved the verdamper bowl. I just think it lends itself to better performance and even extraction with the Verdamper.

And much easier to handle, empty, reload etc.

Now, I would never suggest that one single XL Herbo Screen will last a lifetime. Now way. Like most vapes, you wamt multiple screens, cleaning and rotating.

But this is the point here- the Verdamper screen is a different fish altogether. It is the only vape screen I ever had like it. I never needed a spare, or a second.

I have not done any actual maths on butane costs, but was gping with my intuition and subconscious and I still will dispute you on this.
I mean, I used my vapcap daily for several years on just a can or two of Newport Butane.

Torching a verdamper screen at most once a day for 8 seconds. Man the lifetome cost is really so minimal, it really is pennies a day at most. If it cost me £3 a year to keep IMO the better VD screen and bowl clean, for the best all round and most enjoyable vaping experience, I would not grumble at all.

I just want you to have the best setup and experience possible mate.

Thanks for clarifying about the Roor glass screens. Im still not convinced though, but Im sure you are correct in that they won't fit in the VD bowl.

But if it was me (and of course it is not, so pinch of salt lol!), I would only want to use my exciting new Verdamper with the official bowl.

Maybe I would actually fork the €3 for the spare screen at the same time, knowing I would surely never actually need it or never need another one ever with that spare one for sure.

Sorry mate my head is blank and can't think clear right now so Im losing sight of any further logical or sensible advice.

Hope you are doing okay Rodders anyway and having a chilled weekend. Do keep us posted mate. :tup:

Edit- maybe you will use hot soapy water to clean the Roor glass screen, or ISO? Either way, even that is expense over time.

I really don't think you would need more than even half a can of gas a year to keep that VD screen clean.

Dubmonkey

Ordered a VD Vape from Germany and it came yesterday. Took about 13 days from order date to delivery.

Ordered the Heater, power box/stand, and the male bowl plus some extra screens.

everything came in perfect condtion with no damage. Was concerned as the box was pretty busted up. It looked like it was used as a basketball 🏀 and shot a few times in the warehouse or while out on delivery.

Got my Euro plug adaptor and powered up,the unit. Set it to near max like 9 and let it heat soak. Been using it with the VD bowl but was able to do baskets with the VD bowl by removing the screen. I went back to the screen to get the material closer to the heater. So it browns more. Now at Max and with the VD bowl screen set up I get darker AVB but not as dark to the edge I can get with my GS. I am thinking @lazylathe bowl set up is getting darker AVB and more effects than the stock VD bowl. It is my hunch and will do some testing in a bit. As I got a 18M to 18M that fits baskets. What I’d don’t have is med grade silicone. So will need to hand hold heater while doing the basket through the 18M to M adaptor.

i did notice the power box on the stand feeling very warm to touch. Is this normal? are there any time limits on how long you can leave it on Max? I got the one page instructions but all it states is the heating levels in relation to the dial position.

will report back in...

rodders83

@Dubmonkey hope all is well, Power adapters do get warm my Herborizer XL one used to be very very hot and it still is going.

@Alexis @lazylathe Hopefully you are well bro's i ordered the entire VD system from Vaposhop i just have to wait now. I got some anxiety as will all big purchases €335 total with 5 spare screens. Sorry about the tone in the other threads fellas too but was really annoyed and intend to stay here for now on. :)

Stay safe all!

rodders83,

Alexis

@Dubmonkey hope all is well, Power adapters do get warm my Herborizer XL one used to be very very hot and it still is going.

@Alexis @lazylathe Hopefully you are well bro's i ordered the entire VD system from Vaposhop i just have to wait now. I got some anxiety as will all big purchases €335 total with 5 spare screens. Sorry about the tone in the other threads fellas too but was really annoyed and intend to stay here for now on. :)

Stay safe all!
Hello mate and no worries at all everybody is well stressed at the moment most likely because of the global disruption and pandemonium etc.

But I am really pleased to hear that you went ahead and made this order I really don't think you will be disappointed at all, thanks so much for letting us know and I look forward to future impressions wishing you the best my friend.

rodders83

Hello mate and no worries at all everybody is well stressed at the moment most likely because of the global disruption and pandemonium etc.

But I am really pleased to hear that you went ahead and made this order I really don't think you will be disappointed at all, thanks so much for letting us know and I look forward to future impressions wishing you the best my friend.

Thanks mate i ordered to prevent myself not getting one later as the local lockdowns are hampering stock levels. I waited and someone bought the stand alone VD from Verdampnochamal so all i could find was the entire system but not to worry. They said restocking would take months.

If all goes well, I will buy a spare heater each Christmas to keep myself fully stocked on spares
:)

rodders83,

Alexis

Thanks mate i ordered to prevent myself not getting one later as the local lockdowns are hampering stock levels. I waited and someone bought the stand alone VD from Verdampnochamal so all i could find was the entire system but not to worry. They said restocking would take months.

If all goes well, I will buy a spare heater each Christmas to keep myself fully stocked on spares
:)
Yeah I am a very forward thinker myself. When I think a particular thing is of so much value going forwards long-term I do my best to procure a sustainable supply while I know it is available and straightforward because you simply cannot take anything for granted in life I have learnt this very well by now.

Took me 40 bloody years lol!

But like I was emphasising before one really strong attribute of this vaporizer is how the heating element is so incredibly straight-forward and robust and consistent and probably dead as pie to be fixed By Any Old basic mechanic or electrical repair shop, I would imagine.

This ain't no dainty, fickle MV1 lol.

Rodders, I (hope)...I think you will really enjoy this vape mate. The specific nature of the high it produces so instantly and pleasantly and which lasts for such a long time is really wonderful and unique and sets it apart from most other devices in that aspect alone.

I just want to encourage you mate to be completely blank slated and open-minded about it when it arrives in terms of overall vaping style and loading etc but oh yeah I've just remembered you like big full loads so this is your perfect vaporiser in that case I was just going to say it really is not designed for micro or even mini dosing that's a simple fact not that it cannot work well with smaller loads in the stock bowl but the stock bowl and entire system was designed for full chunky loads of unground nugs to begin with, like raisin sizes.

So you should be good to load it up as full as you wish I typically use to put 0.4 to 0.6 g in there but one-third of a gram minimum.

But bear in mind that it will potentially waste you far quicker and more heavily than the Herborizer XL.

Like you can't really keep hitting and hitting the Verdamper all night. Have best fun bro.

Edit- make sure you hide those spare screens really well and remember where they are after you get reincarnated lol! 😉

Last edited:

rodders83

@Alexis

Thanks mate, I hate microdosing as i simply cannot do it during home cinema sessions so i will fill it right to the top, I really pray it is as hard hitting as you say i have been getting recurring nightmares and sweats recently because i was not getting high enough before bed to stop it and i always thought the XL great, But still a bit tame at times. I want the vape to work exactly as you said.

One point i had to make, I also as at your age and wisdom level many top Vape brands are now headed by older folks. Evert isnt no spring chicken and god forbid after he goes will we still get Vrrdamper spares etc? I suspect there might be value in them. The same with Martin Birzle RooR peices i WILL buy the Vapor body before he also passes because i also see value in glass from his era. Later it will be his son not him.

Hopefully as works out, Vaposhop even gave me a little 10% voucher as well as thier website had a mistake i pointed out. :)

Alexis

@Alexis

Thanks mate, I hate microdosing as i simply cannot do it during home cinema sessions so i will fill it right to the top, I really pray it is as hard hitting as you say i have been getting recurring nightmares and sweats recently because i was not getting high enough before bed to stop it and i always thought the XL great, But still a bit tame at times. I want the vape to work exactly as you said.

One point i had to make, I also as at your age and wisdom level many top Vape brands are now headed by older folks. Evert isnt no spring chicken and god forbid after he goes will we still get Vrrdamper spares etc? I suspect there might be value in them. The same with Martin Birzle RooR peices i WILL buy the Vapor body before he also passes because i also see value in glass from his era. Later it will be his son not him.

Hopefully as works out, Vaposhop even gave me a little 10% voucher as well as thier website had a mistake i pointed out. :)
Evening mate. Just bluntly as I am so wasted on weed and kava right now-

You can easily load a full gram into the Verdamper.

One night, two hardcore stoner friends visited.

We loaded about a gram. Taking turns, 2 good pulls each time.

We each had only 6 hits in total that night. 3 rounds of two.

We simply didn't need any more and were absolutely wrecked.

Just on another pointy mentioned above this particular vaporizer has a very long lasting effect and this accounts for its overnight and into the next day lasting effects.

So for your own particular trouble with nightmares and not being able to pass that phase rest fully hopefully the Verdamper can help.

Honestly I have never used another different vaporizer which kept me as satisfied and stoned for so long overnight and into the next late morning and afternoon at least, without me feeling like I had suddenly perked up and needed to vaporize again.

One of my good friends who is also a very hardcore Stoner actually owns one of these models but doesn't use it very often because it is so powerful.

But in his own words he said that after using the Verdamper, "you need some serious down time" lol.

He is a self employed roofer with early starts and access to the highest quality herb you would expect in the United Kingdom at least, and this device was just a little unsuitable for his overall lifestyle.

The offer point I definitely would not discourage you from picking up a few spares if you like the vaporizer at least try it first but I probably would myself if I could afford it and wanted to keep it around for a long time.

Can't wait to hear about it mate have a nice chilled weekend I hope.

Top Bottom