Venty by Storz & Bickel

Rainbow and Rasta

Dr. G

Old Resident
Cool you’ve actually answered in a sane way! I’m more referring to others who made it seem like there was no problem. At least you can admit it was a problem, that they promptly fixed.

I just wish it never happened to you in the first place! Hope you have and can enjoy your Venty again soon!
It is critical for me to have a good vape at this point in my life because I am sick. So...any vape that introduces such effortless airflow is a big deal for me. It truly sucks that this happened. I am not angry...was I disappointed? Of course I am. But, dealing. Actually, my post was to thank you for your well wishes...thanks and have a great weekend.

Jojofernz

quite the negative way - maybe just try and accept that even with this mistake or whoopsie or what you will call it, people still like S&B
True I’m being more negative than I need too, of course people like them, they have done good things. I’ll always remember first time I saw and tried a volcano back in the day, and even now I admit I would like to own a Venty eventually.

This launch could have been better though is all I’m saying, as it feels like something to cause a recall like this, should have been caught prior to releasing to the public? But as you say I don’t need to see it so negatively, they are fixing it rather quickly.

I’ll see myself out now and keep watch on the Venty, hopefully it comes back and stays without issue cause the clouds I saw and reviews of those that had it, makes it seem like a quality vape.

Enjoy the weekend stoners!

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Reading through this thread, I'm confident the Venty will end up being a very good vape for those who want that style. I also absolutely understand why people get frustrated with negative (and maybe even unfair) comments about a product they appreciate and enjoy. What I struggle a little bit with is why folks get so upset when others criticize the corporation that manufactured their favorite product.

Why is there a need to defend a company that you have no other affiliation with? Just because they manufactured a device you like? I'm legitimately confused by this.

Conversely, I equally do not comprehend why people who don't like a particular product feel compelled to join a discussion to make that abundantly clear to everyone else. :ugh:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
WOW! This thread has become a den of killers

:rip:premature Venty

:dog:

I hope mine comes with full pregnancy

dzoinp,
Reactions: cosimo

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Borders on insulting people with a more favourable opinion.. Okay then.. noted.. I guess.

You haven't read the rules, have you:
  • Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
Referring to other members as "Karens" is insulting. The only reason you aren't sporting the Red Banner of Shame and a warning point is that you didn't refer to a specific member.

I think they were so quick ??too quick ? Because they already knew about the problems?
threw how many units out there ?? If funds are needed
its just getting me thinking to replace how many £450 units ,shit
or do they really cost so little to build , slightly y devalued it ,,
hope the new one feels and is built better
what problems are fixed ,nothing mentioned ?
hes good at videos think it time for another ??

i always think that if the company dont want the faulty one back ?
even for full inspection , or proper disposal id rather it went back tbh
i dont know where id take it for disposal,i could allways do a drop teat after i get it out it COFFIN lol
that coff in mean case ,shit ..
who even knows whats been fixed ?
dont think SnB dont get it tight ,
i dont miss them , i also praise them but they know me outside here ,
anyway hope all is good this time
cant be arsed with anymore shit
G

AD

Has anyone gotten a confirmation email from Storz & Bickel after bricking their device? I didn't.

AD,

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Damn, a lot of people in a tiff everywhere.

I'll just brick it and wait for the new one to get shipped I guess, not quite the end of the world, though a little disappointing. Some people getting deep in their feelings over this, shit happens, deal with it lol. I view this is as me getting a free cooling unit!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Damn, a lot of people in a tiff everywhere.

Yeah, I guess I shouldn’t be shocked, but I was surprised by some comments by members I thought I “knew” better. Seems quite a few comments are being made by those that don’t even own one, or plan to get one, as well as the usual S&B haters. I can only conclude that some have never experienced a “faulty” product, or have gone through a recall. In my experiences, seems they are handling it pretty well so far.

Maybe I’m just numb at this point in my life having far too much experience with these things. I mostly get upset or annoyed when there is NO customer support, and I’m out time and money. All of these have been reasons I don’t become a “fanboy” for any companies or their products. When asked, I’ll just honestly suggest or not, based on the products I’ve bought and used.

For those going through this for their first time, I realize it sucks regardless of the circumstances, but consider it your coronation…. :)

Hopefully, when it’s eventually sorted out, and everyone has a working Venty the thread will get back to discussing the pluses and minuses, as well as discovered usages and members tips!

SEE YOU THEN…

Vapiathan

Ok my device says venty is being discharged slowly. Is this all we need to do gang?
Yes, I was unsure if it worked properly and asked about it. They said, if the three dots and the bt symbol appear and you can't turn it on anymore, that means the update was successful. And if you got the message "your device will now discharge slowly", that means that the data was successfully transferred to s&b.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
20231112-013945.jpg

Holy shit mine was fully charged and its 1:42am now here and its still discharging! :p

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: MoltenTiger

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
I wonder how much of this QA mess has to do with Storz and Bickel, and how much of it has to do with Canopy Growth ($220,000,000 owners of Storz, will be bankrupt in 2 years according to balance and income sheets).

Either way, I am glad they turned it around so quickly though, and are replacing ones that don't seem to run into issues this second. This seems like a very favorable and quick solution to a pretty bad situation. We should not judge companies only by mistakes but how they respond, and i think this response is A1, GJ S&B.

Thunderbelch

Yes, I was unsure if it worked properly and asked about it. They said, if the three dots and the bt symbol appear and you can't turn it on anymore, that means the update was successful. And if you got the message "your device will now discharge slowly", that means that the data was successfully transferred to s&b.
Did you have to keep the app connected while it was discharging?

Thunderbelch,

4-Aces King-High

I have Had My Rant over MY VENTY having to be Made Inoperable-The Process Is not working with my operating System,
S&B Has My Information,Why can’t I just get an RMA for Exchange plz. So I Can go back toMedicating with what Was an Excellent device And Get my Enjoyment Back with The VENTY. S&B please send RMA so I do not Have to ENDURE this RECALL-Period- I thank members for their Suggestions And look Forward toRegular-talk on the Venty.

4-Aces King-High,

Vapiathan

I have Had My Rant over MY VENTY having to be Made Inoperable-The Process Is not working with my operating System,
S&B Has My Information,Why can’t I just get an RMA for Exchange plz. So I Can go back toMedicating with what Was an Excellent device And Get my Enjoyment Back with The VENTY. S&B please send RMA so I do not Have to ENDURE this RECALL-Period- I thank members for their Suggestions And look Forward toRegular-talk on the Venty.
Did you tell them that? They got back to me within a few hours and were both helpful and detailed in their response. And did you try to initiate an RMA on their site? Usually the user initiates the RMA, not S&B. I know that it shows the option to RMA it in my S&B account. But - I am EU based and German speaking, I get the impression on these forums that the American customer service is much worse. Good luck, I am sure it will work out somehow.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Why can’t I just get an RMA for Exchange plz

S&B please send RMA so I do not Have to ENDURE this RECALL
I totally agree with you. It's ridiculous that customers have to deactivate the device. And keep the device with the batteries discharged?? Is it the best procedure?? It doesn't make sense to me...
I've been through more than a dozen RMA's with my crafty's (9)mighty's(2) and even my volcano classic had to be repaired by them.
Why don't they collect the Venty's?
I'm still waiting for mine...it's been paid since 10/20.

Vapiathan

I totally agree with you. It's ridiculous that customers have to deactivate the device. And keep the device with the batteries discharged?? Is it the best procedure?? It doesn't make sense to me...
I've been through more than a dozen RMA's with my crafty's (9)mighty's(2) and even my volcano classic had to be repaired by them.
Why don't they collect the Venty's?
I'm still waiting for mine...it's been paid since 10/20.
To me it makes total sense when the issue is somehow related to the batteries and they aren't deemed safe to ship.

Top Bottom