Venty by Storz & Bickel

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
My question is...how long does the display stay on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its still on...I am scared to leave my house. LOL

Write them and ask. According to the instructions they sent that you posted (THANK YOU)
“showing 3 dashes and the Bluetooth sign and causing the device to discharge slowly.”
I don’t know what “slowly” means in the discharge rate, but if it’s really slow, could take a few hours to drain (2) 18650 batteries.
Would love to crack it open after bricking it, replace the batteries with quality cells myself, and get it working again.

From what little they said, it’s probably NOT the batteries themselves. I’d respect their SAFETY WARNING!
It’s just cheaper for them to send out replacements, then bother to fix them. And avoid any lawsuits if the device could cause a lithium venting and fire issue. I haven’t been contacted since my “test” on Tuesday, so I’m going to continue using mine, but keep my Lithium fire extinguisher CLOSE by.

redspawn

Got the email too. Ive still got my Mighty+, and i never ever think i say: I dont want to use it till ne new device is here… Crazy 🙄

4-Aces King-High

As usual I am challenged with shutting my Venty Down,my message is I must use chrome or Blue fly. To Storz & Bickel Are there other options if I cannot shut it down ,How Else Can One Get A Replacement.. Have had Zero problems with mine so far.

4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: MoltenTiger

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
As usual I am challenged with shutting my Venty Down,my message is I must use chrome or Blue fly. To Storz & Bickel Are there other options if I cannot shut it down ,How Else Can One Get A Replacement.. Have had Zero problems with mine so far.

Since I don’t understand the question, I’ll just say, I don’t believe S&B is on or contributes in this thread or forum. But I have had multiple responses from their email customer service, within a day.

redspawn

IMG-3443.jpg

R.I.P. 😢

I TRIED the web app but ended up using an android phone and chrome ,
youll need to let them know location or it doesnt pair ,
took me ages ,,
anyone get a code by email for doing the scan ?
or was that it in this email ,
anyway this one had serious failure do not use/charge so glad i didnt use it at all ,
anyway cant wait to get it ..
G

I would only kill mine on Sunday night.... Nothing will happen over the weekend at S&B
That's actually a great point, but you have to wonder if there's a first come first served process at work here. If they get the reports and fill them in sequence you may put yourself behind.

But it is the weekend and I would like to hit the Venty before the workweek comes around again lol

mmmmtastyhealthylungs,
Reactions: MoltenTiger

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
So i guess 7 years of R&D didn't leave the opportunity to organise some beta-testing? :shrug:
There just wasn't enough time...

It's a good thing they have a huge fanbase that seems to be very, very forgiving...
Anyhooo... What a clusterfuck!
Poor S&B... Guess this kind of R&D explains the high prices for "full plastic jacket-vapes"...

Jojofernz

So i guess 7 years of R&D didn't leave the opportunity to organise some beta-testing? :shrug:
There just wasn't enough time...

It's a good thing they have a huge fanbase that seems to be very, very forgiving...
Anyhooo... What a clusterfuck!
Poor S&B... Guess this kind of R&D explains the high prices for "full plastic jacket-vapes"...
Almost seems this was the beta test!

Prompt response overall and yeah everyone involved doesn’t seem too upset.

For $450 though, a bit sad to see and hopefully it’s the last time something like this can happen to it!

Dr. G

Old Resident
I do not understand why its a big deal? S&B is a great company...been around for awhile. Huge fanbase, they communicated with me every step of the way and made it pretty easy. Shit happens. Now, again...the price. I really do not think this is overpriced at all...for what I experienced these past few weeks with mine. I will GLADLY pay this. My unit was perfect...but, I went ahead and followed what I was supposed to do. It is not going to be for everyone that is why there are so many options of vapes out there. Why do you have to do a dig and try and ruin the fun...

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Prompt response overall and yeah everyone involved doesn’t seem too upset.

For $450 though, a bit sad to see and hopefully it’s the last time something like this can happen to it!
Yeah, i feel sincerely bad for everybody that's invested their money in this thing.

But also a bit amazed by the responses tbh. I know i'd be outrageous having to go thru all this shit just to kill off a brand new (expensive) device that's "unsafe to use" and would be suspicious about the replacement tbh..

And what about customers they can't reach thru mail? Must be some out there...

Top Bottom