Venty by Storz & Bickel

Aryeah

Vape Man
I purchased my Venty on 10/17 and registered it on 10/23. For my unit, I have not had any error codes or any other issues with my device and I received the email from S&B on Nov 3rd. I did the diagnostic test on their website and received the message it was submitted for testing.

As for the 30 Dollar credit, I am assuming it will be sent once you get your test results back from S&B as I did not receive it after the test.

Aryeah,
Reactions: Dr. G

HumbleLivings

If the case of true, in which one worker works and completes 1 Venty, wouldn’t it be specific to a unique serial number? I’m only saying this because again, my registration was approved on 10/26 and have not received an email about my unit. Could they just be looking at the Ventys they requested for now and then send a mass email?
just FYI to anyone: I have Not registered my Venty yet, and I received the email asking to do the data analysis, so they are sending email to everyone who bought one, not necessarily registered it, as again my venty is still Not registered yet, but I did get the email to do the data analysis, have not heard back about results though.

DadaBoo

B2, Mighty+, M/Omni, Volcano Hybrid, TM2, Anvil
This will be a good test of S&B. Given the initial email composition I would expect them to be open and honest with the customer base as to the root causes of this current situation. That is always the best course of action. They may be more frustrated than we are? Nevertheless this is clearly a failure of S&B testing protocols! I hope more will come out about how vape companies go about testing new products before releasing them for sale to the public. S&B had to know that a completely new product was going to generate tremendous interest.
When we find out more, we will all be able to decide how much S&B's testing protocols were at fault and by what margin.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
just FYI to anyone: I have Not registered my Venty yet, and I received the email asking to do the data analysis, so they are sending email to everyone who bought one, not necessarily registered it, as again my venty is still Not registered yet, but I did get the email to do the data analysis, have not heard back about results though.
It still could be the case that they are only contacting a certain subset of serial number owners. They know everyone's number regardless of registration status.
When we find out more, we will all be able to decide how much S&B's testing protocols were at fault and by what margin.
No reason to think everything will be clear; every reason to think S&B will correct the issue and move on.

It still could be the case that they are only contacting a certain subset of serial number owners. They know everyone's number regardless of registration status.

No reason to think everything will be clear; every reason to think S&B will correct the issue and move on.
That’s why I was curious the serial # of those that received the email. Again, I have not received any errors since using as well.

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
I feel like so many people are freaking out about the venty, and then I'm over here just blissfully cashing bowls in 3-4 hits @ 410F while people try to tell me I bought a rehashed mighty lol

I'm starting to think some people might be overreacting on the internet!

redspawn

Does anybody recived the Credit? I only read from people who dont get it (me included). No response after the Test…

redspawn,

HumbleLivings

Does anybody recived the Credit? I only read from people who dont get it (me included). No response after the Test…
I have not heard of anyone receiving a response back from S&B yet on this or other forums,
I for one will post it here as soon as i get it, I am sure others will as well
I am confident S&B will take good care of all their customers! thats what they have been know to do in the past
I have no reason to think otherwise tbh

I ordered my Venty on the day it launched, received it two days later. Not any issue until now. Very pleased by the airflow and the fact that it will produce consistent rsult no matter of the way you draw. Best vapo i used up to now.

I received the invitation for the readout of my device, and i sent my results. After asking the support when i get my results and my voucher i got this response almost immediately:

Die Daten der Analyse werden manuell ausgewertet. Dafür benötigen wir wenige Tage Zeit.

Sobald uns die Auswertung vorliegt, setzen wir uns mit Ihnen in Verbindung. Im Zuge dieser Rückmeldung erhalten Sie den Gutschein-Code.

in english: data is evaluated manually, it needs some time. They will get back to everyone with their individual results, and with these results you will get the voucher.

hope this helps

Where did you order it @philiegram? (If you dont mind me asking). Seems its out of stock everywhere now.
ordered it via storz-bickel.com. It is „out of stock“ because of problems with some devices. Just read the last 2-3 pages on this thread. Will probably become available again as soon as they sorted the problems out….

philiegram,
Reactions: Tab

Adgej123

Hello all, first post, haven't really got much to add to the discussion as I don't have Venty yet, but like others I placed an order just over a week ago. It was showing in stock, or certainly not 'out of stock' on the website, but a week passed and I didn't hear anything, just order process being 'In Work'. Eventually chased them up and recevied the following reply:

"First, we would like to thank you again for your patience. Your trust in us and our vaporizers means a lot to us.
We are sorry to inform you that the VENTY is sold out. Since we presently cannot make statements regarding a renewed availability, the expected delivery date for your VENTY unfortunately remains uncertain.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. All efforts are being made to process your order as quickly as possible to ensure you receive your new VENTY as soon as possible. Of course, we will continue to inform you about the status of your order."

I have now cancelled the order as I'm in the UK and would need to pay import buying direct, not much point now with no delivery dates.

La Central Vapeur (apologies for spelling in advance) have suggested end of November for stock.

Either way, currently own a MIghty OG, a Mighty +, a Volcano classic, and I am STOKED for the Venty!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I received the S&B email regarding testing the Venty.
I’m using an Apple iPad, so I have to use the free “Bluefy” app., it works connecting my Venty, and allows me to change settings.
However, the LINK in the email, doesn’t really look like a link, tried copy/paste that link in the Bluefy app, but it doesn’t work.

ODD EMAIL LINK:

“Please click the link here (file:///C:\Users\vsyla\Downloads\fix.storz-bickel.com) to open the S&B analysis website. If you are accessing the link via iPhone, make sure you are using a browser which supports BLE, like Bluefy. On Android, Chrome will work. If you are accessing through a desktop device, using Microsoft, please use Chrome or Edge.”

Has, ANYONE using iPhone or iPad been able to do this online TEST, and how?
Thanks.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
I’m using an Apple iPad, so I have to use the free “Bluefy” app., it works connecting my Venty, and allows me to change settings.
However, the LINK in the email, doesn’t really look like a link, tried copy/paste that link in the Bluefy app, but it doesn’t work.

ODD EMAIL LINK:

“Please click the link here (file:///C:\Users\vsyla\Downloads\fix.storz-bickel.com) to open the S&B analysis website. If you are accessing the link via iPhone, make sure you are using a browser which supports BLE, like Bluefy. On Android, Chrome will work. If you are accessing through a desktop device, using Microsoft, please use Chrome or Edge.”

Thanks.
Looks like vsyla copied their bookmark file rather than the link. Try fix.storz-bickel.com?

Kaptan

ODD EMAIL LINK:

Thanks.
Try using this link.

awake-apple62

Hi, newbie here buy wanted to share my insights. Brand new to vaporisers, just started MC. Ordered the Venty on 19/10 about 7am and it was delivered to UK on 20/10 before midday. No import fee. However I got the E04 code. Device won’t heat up or anything, cannot seem to override it and get the device to continue to work. Last week S&B emailed to ask to share data for testing of new devices and offered some mediocre reward in exchange - I agreed. After the E04 error I contacted S&B and they said they look at the data from my device, but this was manual so would take a few days and they’d get back to me. Hoping for good CS, this is for MC so I cannot take it some days and skip it other days.

Thanks for all the informative posts though, I’ve learned a lot from this page!

Hello all, first post, haven't really got much to add to the discussion as I don't have Venty yet, but like others I placed an order just over a week ago. It was showing in stock, or certainly not 'out of stock' on the website, but a week passed and I didn't hear anything, just order process being 'In Work'. Eventually chased them up and recevied the following reply:

"First, we would like to thank you again for your patience. Your trust in us and our vaporizers means a lot to us.
We are sorry to inform you that the VENTY is sold out. Since we presently cannot make statements regarding a renewed availability, the expected delivery date for your VENTY unfortunately remains uncertain.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. All efforts are being made to process your order as quickly as possible to ensure you receive your new VENTY as soon as possible. Of course, we will continue to inform you about the status of your order."

I have now cancelled the order as I'm in the UK and would need to pay import buying direct, not much point now with no delivery dates.

La Central Vapeur (apologies for spelling in advance) have suggested end of November for stock.

Either way, currently own a MIghty OG, a Mighty +, a Volcano classic, and I am STOKED for the Venty!
I didn’t have to pay any import fee to NI!

Top Bottom