Venty by Storz & Bickel

ChooChooCharlie

"we had tons of prototypes to test, and a lot of testing for myself, yeah":clap::rockon:

RxPlorer

Does Venty still perform decently at small microdose loads? 0.015g etc?

I’ve come full circle on my opinion of this thing. Even the size / hand fit seems perfectly sensible at this point.

Boy am I conflicted about feeling the VAS pull for an S&B! But I feel like that chamber capacity could just be wasted on me.

EDIT: i keep forgetting about the battery situation. Seems great outside of that

Last edited:

ginolicious

Does Venty still perform decently at small microdose loads? 0.015g etc?

I’ve come full circle on my opinion of this thing. Even the size / hand fit seems perfectly sensible at this point.

Boy am I conflicted about feeling the VAS pull for an S&B! But I feel like that chamber capacity could just be wasted on me.

One of the reasons why I never bought a crafty or a mighty. But this is really tempting me.

I’m more of a couple hits and then put down for an hour or two.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I’m more of a couple hits and then put down for an hour or two.

Using capsules, I can DUMP it out, and let Venty cool down, then re-insert it later. The FAST heat up makes this old technique work better now.

While you could leave the capsule in the Venty after turning Venty OFF, I’ve found this new high powered heater stays hot for a long time while SLOWLY cooling down. Not sure the Low temperature that a bowl heater has to get to before it’s no longer cooking the loaded flower, it’s just so easy to dump and reload a capsule to continue a session, I don’t care…. :)

ANOTHER FUN THING:

Try heating the Venty to the MAX, after approximately 20 seconds, and you get the AT TEMP screen and vibration, immediately RESET your temperature to a LOW “flavor temp”, example… 340f.
The bowl heats up faster this way, but you actually begin your session lower, then step up temps as desired.
Just a bit faster way to get going….

RustyOldNail

The Venty seems to work pretty well with different amounts. This vape is also fast if you want it to be. I just timed a max temp max airflow sesh and it was 90 seconds including the heatup. One primer/flavor hit, 3 bigger hits, and one cleanup hit. AVB pops out effortlessly, perfect even golden brown. I'm 11 bowls into a full charge and just dropped to 2 bars. Venty is a tank. Really enjoying this thing.

The Venty seems to work pretty well with different amounts. This vape is also fast if you want it to be. I just timed a max temp max airflow sesh and it was 90 seconds including the heatup. One primer/flavor hit, 3 bigger hits, and one cleanup hit. AVB pops out effortlessly, perfect even golden brown. I'm 11 bowls into a full charge and just dropped to 2 bars. Venty is a tank. Really enjoying this thing.
I’ve even tried microdosing, putting the airflow setting a little under the 2 notch and works wonders. Also just be aware that your FLOWER matters in terms of cloud production.

4-Aces King-High

I am enjoying the VENTY Also and would like to update that I did get particles in the mouthpiece screen and will Test further on the strength of the draw To see the results. Also IMO if there is a Venty + it will be the Batteries for the owner to replace the Batteries with freshly charged ones .

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings Everyone, this is the forth day romancing my Venty. It has performed. I do not think I have ever been so high in my life. I mean it. I am high. Before...I was not. I am heating first at 333 F. then, I go up after a few to 365 F....then, I finish at 380 F. On Northern Lights....I have never been so high. Why? What is it about the Venty that has me flying? Is it just the mouthpiece that has done this to me? Good Lord.

JoeMama

IF I could change a thing or two, the first would be replaceable batteries.... I go through a charge fast because I'm not typically a session type and prefer to rip and move on... and return.... and move on again... So the there's a lot of energy spent cycling the power just to heat it up. Yet, I cannot put this thing down.
I'm 11 bowls into a full charge and just dropped to 2 bars. Venty is a tank. Really enjoying this thing.
It is a tank. And it's consistent, that's what I dig. The ABV is nice and brown, totally uniform, every time.
I’ve even tried microdosing, putting the airflow setting a little under the 2 notch and works wonders. Also just be aware that your FLOWER matters in terms of cloud production.
I had just come off from using ROFFU and then MIGHTY+ in the last year, and I know that I'm consuming way more herb than I used to since the oven size and baking style is so different moving to an S&B product. I want to figure the best way to microdose with the Venty...
I'd like to know more about how the tighter air control helps with microdosing; is it to keep the "loose" herb from becoming disturbed in the chamber?.... do you use the capsules? I has questions. 🤔

AJS

Calm Consistency
I'd like to know more about how the tighter air control helps with microdosing; is it to keep the "loose" herb from becoming disturbed in the chamber?.... do you use the capsules? I has questions. 🤔
Th higher herb to bowl ratio, the faster you can draw and still get dense vapor, as it’s more flower the air is forced through.

When the load is small, the air passes through faster and extracts less. You need to draw slowly on smaller loads to let the air bake the flower better.

At least in my experience with other vapes.

Choices

So will an IPad mini usb c charger address quick charging needs? I’ve put a Venty in the cart at S&B three times now…

Choices,

RustyOldNail

So will an IPad mini usb c charger address quick charging needs? I’ve put a Venty in the cart at S&B three times now…

NO!
The latest iPad mini USB-C power adapter, is ONLY 20 watts.

NOTE: DON’T rely on the FLASHING battery bar flash speed to indicate REGULAR versus FAST charging. Not sure at what amp triggers the “LED flash speed”?

READ my post above #516, I linked an Anker power supply that delivers FAST charging. As well as an inexpensive USB meter, that will show you all the battery information you NEED!

JoeMama

Th higher herb to bowl ratio, the faster you can draw and still get dense vapor, as it’s more flower the air is forced through.

When the load is small, the air passes through faster and extracts less. You need to draw slowly on smaller loads to let the air bake the flower better.

At least in my experience with other vapes.
Yes, thanks that's sort of what I was surmising, that slowing down the air flow so it spends more time in the flower than moving through too fast. Done a few microdoses so far, awesome.

JoeMama,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom