Venty by Storz & Bickel

SolidAirrr

I kinda followed this threat and if I haven't missed it, I haven't read anyone mentioning burn-offs and/or factory smell.
With two fresh Mightys I've encountered i found that a big thing and found their original plastic smell quite unpleasant. So, can't imagine that's different and changed with the Venty. That's why I'm a little surprised I haven't read anything about it.

SolidAirrr,
Reactions: cosimo

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I kinda followed this threat and if I haven't missed it, I haven't read anyone mentioning burn-offs and/or factory smell.
With two fresh Mightys I've encountered i found that a big thing and found their original plastic smell quite unpleasant. So, can't imagine that's different and changed with the Venty. That's why I'm a little surprised I haven't read anything about it.

I always do HIGH TEMP BURN INS, after a 190 Ethanol wipe down and Qtip cleaning.
It came very clean from factory.
NO noticeable odd tastes or smells from my new Venty.

WirtDog

Lots of talk about capsules.
Using OG STOCK ALUMINUM S&B CAPSULES:
Loaded to the top, decent tamp down. (Sour Diesel)
Used both FINE & MEDIUM BCG GRIND. Could not tell much difference…
TEMPS: Start at FACTORY DEFAULTS: 356f - Boost #1= 383f - Boost #2= 410f
AIRFLOW ADJ: Start at #1= Minimal, OPEN up after first two hits, to #2 on dial, then finish on #3 FULL OPEN.

NO AIRFLOW ISSUES HERE. The STOCK CAPSULES don’t appear to diminish it to me.
Depending on your temps, and how far you go, can get DARK & EVEN ABV!
Thanks! Excellent info!

Jojofernz

I was definitely one of the skeptics when they announced this.

But after seeing the tremendous positives about it from basically everywhere, and lovely demonstration videos, I’m almost at that point where I dunno if I wanna wait for a discount.

Them allowing you to use your Amazon card and account is what might push me over the edge

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
if you're searching for the strongest portable hitter i would say TM2 (or p80 but it's a ghost 😂). If you prefer slower extraction, cooler vapor

Except, you can get a slower extraction, along with cooler vapor, from using much lower temp settings on TM2 (not to mention aftermarket cooling stems and hooks etc, I mean this is a reason you're not supposed to be comparing in the thread, it opens up debate that is off topic lol) that is a huge benefit of the full temp range dial, stepping a tiny bit for each hit is fantastic way to milk a bowl, and full versatile connection options for chamber and pathway...

Anyway to get back on topic, is there anyone here that is milking the lowest temp settings with their venty?? Thinking without capsules, wondering how enjoyable a full bowl would be that way, how long the nice flavor and good hits would last, even temp stepping maybe, but keeping it low...?

Dr. G

Old Resident

But after seeing the tremendous positives about it from basically everywhere, and lovely demonstration videos, I’m almost at that point where I dunno if I wanna wait for a discount.

Them allowing you to use your Amazon card and account is what might push me over the edge
Well...I have nothing but positive...its perfect. I think the Venty is the start of something gigantic for the vape industry....it truly is unique. Perfect. So easy. So open...getting medicated with this unit is superb.

I would get it...also, the case is super.

Thunderbelch

Except, you can get a slower extraction, along with cooler vapor, from using much lower temp settings on TM2 (not to mention aftermarket cooling stems and hooks etc, I mean this is a reason you're not supposed to be comparing in the thread, it opens up debate that is off topic lol) that is a huge benefit of the full temp range dial, stepping a tiny bit for each hit is fantastic way to milk a bowl, and full versatile connection options for chamber and pathway...

Anyway to get back on topic, is there anyone here that is milking the lowest temp settings with their venty?? Thinking without capsules, wondering how enjoyable a full bowl would be that way, how long the nice flavor and good hits would last, even temp stepping maybe, but keeping it low...?
So on my first Venty bowl I actually left it on the default 180C all the way because I normally just leave my Mighty on 200C full time, so forgot to boost. Vapor was visually unimpressive (note: this is a 0.07g or so microdose) so I dumped the ABV in the Mighty at 200C to finish it, cuz I was already stonerly 😁 That bowl hit me way harder than I'm used to from my standard size doses, so now I don't know whether the Venty just extracts so much better even at 180C, or whether some reclaim from the Mighty's CU hitched a ride. Got the dizzys for a bit there. More science is needed to confirm! 😆

Decent general review… BUT….
I find it somewhat funny, this reviewer does NOT clean his C.U., but instead replaces it “every month or two”, with a NEW $20 CU.
GUESS some folks budget between $120.00-$240.00 a YEAR, for this… HA! :)
They must have read the manual and followed it literally, because that's what they say you must do in some places :lol:

RustyOldNail

They must have read the manual and followed it literally, because that's what they say you must do in some places :lol:

More like lazy, and wealthy….

Takes minutes to clean, and I guess he doesn’t bother to even clean a new a new one. Personally, I don’t rely on a factory to be concerned about my defenseless lungs…
In general most vapes come fairly clean, especially S&B, but rather then WONDER, I clean every one before using, gives me piece of mind, something I believe my LUNGS DESERVE!

Jojofernz

Well...I have nothing but positive...its perfect. I think the Venty is the start of something gigantic for the vape industry....it truly is unique. Perfect. So easy. So open...getting medicated with this unit is superb.

I would get it...also, the case is super.
Definitely! Only thing stopping me now is money haha

Jojofernz,
Reactions: Dr. G

floribud

I guess the only question for me is buy now and get it in time for Thanksgiving (you know having a new vape makes dealing with family a lot easier) OR do I wait for Black Friday?

Anyone have any idea of what kind of deals we'll see on this for Black Friday? Bundle options? And what's the best way to sell a Mighty+ without Vaporents anymore....

The puck system seemed interesting, but I doubt it can be any good since the Venty might be convection dominant and so the inner part of the pellet doesn’t get as hot as the outer part.
Pucks can work well with convection. All that condensed mass means less hot air finds empty airpaths on the first pull. I basically make pucks for my ALP and it works very well. The very top layer stays greenish. BUT it's thoroughly brown 90% of the way from the bottom to the top. But the flavor and vapor production is outstanding. I'm really curious to try a buck in the Venty with airflow open all the way. But i really don't care about "wasting" a little thc. Getting 25 bowls out of an 1/8 provides enough value for me, I don't care if they are 100% cooked.

Last edited:

Jojofernz

I guess the only question for me is buy now and get it in time for Thanksgiving (you know having a new vape makes dealing with family a lot easier) OR do I wait for Black Friday?

Anyone have any idea of what kind of deals we'll see on this for Black Friday? Bundle options? And what's the best way to sell a Mighty+ without Vaporents anymore....
Ent exchange on discord or classifieds here would be the options for selling I think.

Choices

Not sure if everyone gets the 0% for 12 months using their Amazon card but mine has that option. I am currently downsizing my collection and figure the 12 months means I need to do it in the next year if I get this. Toughest part will be deciding what to sell but I figure getting this one will make it easier to do so perhaps. Decisions decisions…

How do you know if you are using supercharging? Reading the directions it should flash fast while charging but they don't give an interval and with no real information on the screen it's hard to know if my cable/power adapter are appropriate. I'm almost certain that they are, I bought them for the Steam Deck.
Any USB-C PD power supply over 45W will fast-charge the Venty.

Venty doesn't support pass-through charging so it if you have it plugged in while charging it simply stops charging and uses the battery to power itself.

It won't heat off the power cable as the heater requires 130W.

The case is totally worth it! (I have CAS though):tup:
Dude.... put your brush in the little loop along the inside spine!

I got the case as well and it ROCKSSSSSSSSSSS. I got the super charger as well and the capsules, and plunger...its Christmas today....
I looked for third party capsules available in EU but found only these on the link.
@Dr. G and @justcametomind, you can get capsules that are exactly the same as the stock capsules but made of Stainless Steel of Titanium from @VGOODIEZ. They might ship to the EU market, but if not they might be able to help you source some in your market.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

While the manual states you can REMOVE the MP TIP, and use the edge of it as a KEY to turn the top slotted orange button on top of the CU to unlock the bottom, so you can get inside to clean and or replace screens, if you don’t want to remove the MP TIP, just find something that fits the slot.
BEWARE: Using anything that’s HARDER then plastic, like a METAL screwdriver, can DEFORM the softer plastic.
Below is a HARD, THICK …… GUITAR PICK…..

AJS

Calm Consistency
I have a friend who’s not part of this forum, not really a connoisseur, just wants to get stoned, and absolutely loves this vape.

He went from the lsv to the mighty+ to the Venty and is a heavy user between him and his gf.

Says the open airflow has been improvement for him and been getting better flavor.

Always enjoy hearing about vapes from his perspective.
My old arizer air is what converted him.

Below is a HARD, THICK ……
Take me to dinner first, Lordy 🥵

JoeMama

Any USB-C PD power supply over 45W will fast-charge the Venty.

Venty doesn't support pass-through charging so it if you have it plugged in while charging it simply stops charging and uses the battery to power itself.

It won't heat off the power cable as the heater requires 130W.
Ah that makes sense, thank you, I was wondering about the pass-through.
Below is a HARD, THICK …… GUITAR PICK…..
:rofl:

Chrisvape

Yes you're wright
My order date is 24/10 and the device still not shipping
But device still "in stock" in their site (then it's a lie!)
I'm disapointed cause I think they were more serious than don't be able to correctly manage their stock.
For the beginning of the sales spare parts where already out of stock... it was, maybe, the clue of their production incapability to answer to the customer resquests
I'm also surprising that you're, and me, are the first to talk about this issue*
Or maybe they'are facing a shortage on raw material (plastic for example) as the rest of the industry
Hope and prey

Chrisvape,

bardad

Yo, I feel the same way.
I ordered on Monday night, paid a hefty sum of money and received an email after three days that they were late.
I was also disappointed that if they write in stock on the website, why don't they send immediately, that there are not enough people to pack the packages?
considering that I am right next door in the Czech Republic, I expected a faster response.
but hey, longer enjoyment isn't bad either and there are worse things going on in the world than a delayed package.
he can prolong the shopping orgasm...

bardad,
Reactions: cosimo
Yo, I feel the same way.
I ordered on Monday night, paid a hefty sum of money and received an email after three days that they were late.
I was also disappointed that if they write in stock on the website, why don't they send immediately, that there are not enough people to pack the packages?
considering that I am right next door in the Czech Republic, I expected a faster response.
but hey, longer enjoyment isn't bad either and there are worse things going on in the world than a delayed package.
he can prolong the shopping orgasm...
for context, I ordered mine late Friday night at 7:07pm ct Chicago time. Didn’t get my order label printed until Monday 23 and arrived on the 25 Wednesday at 3:07pm. I ordered it before the rush because they didn’t have that notification on the Venty page of expect delays due to high volume order. I believe storz-bickle are doing the best they can. :)

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
My vape hung out in Philadelphia for two days instead of arriving on Wednesday. I know a few Philadelphia postman, and they say male men are thieves. Who knows what’s gonna show up today. Maybe a Venty or maybe some rocks in a box

Top Bottom