Venty by Storz & Bickel

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I've read the bowl's a bit bigger than the mighty/crafty - can anybody verify that?

They mentioned it in the recent LONGGGGGG Troy &Jerry video.
It’s definitely a bit wider, a MM or two, don’t recall exactly, and no mention of height. Since they DON’T include a capsule with the Venty, it appears they are still selling the previous ones on the S&B site. So unless they suddenly come out with new ones, for me it’s good as I own a bunch of the original ones.

Perhaps with the new airflow, and maybe extra “convection”, they didn’t feel the need for the slightly tighter fit from the Mighty cup.

Can’t help more as I never mix my concentrates in my dry herb devices, paranoid about oil finding its way down the unaccessible heater cup. I just use devices designed strictly for dabbing. But I know you do the combo, so you should have the same ability with a Venty. Good luck!

justcametomind

I don't think S&B are anticipating any crackdown on anything concentrate related. Other than flower, in Germany they prescribe Dronabinol which is a concentrate and S&B promotes its consuption using their Volcano Medic or Mighty Medic.
The fact that Venty doesn't come with capsules included is irrelevant imho, at the same time they don't ship Ventys with the fast charger or any wall charger at all. That's just to reduce their costs imho.
The only reason they don't speak about concentrates imho is because Venty is not undergoing any certification as a medical device, as it's specified in the instruction booklet, and since in Germany they advertise consumption of the only legal concentrate available (Dronabinol) using their medical devices.

Last edited:

darbarikanada

I don't think S&B are anticipating any crackdown on anything concentrate related.
S&B no longer sells concentrate pads for mighty/crafty in the US, but you can still buy them in Canada and the EU. I don't know why they don't sell them in the US, but if it's for legal reasons, I'm pretty sure they're not going to come out and say it.

redspawn

LOL. Well, not really. They're all impressive. Not so much interested in the level 1 airflow, my Crafty+ can do that. I'm looking for wide open for less Bickel tickle.
More open means less tickle. So go with airflow 3 an no tickle so far…

So venty day 5: I dont think once a time to get a ball with my crafty or mighty. Not even think about for one second. This says everything i think 🤩

And the lighter ABV? I think its the time. You can fully extract a bowl in half of the time as mighty, so the herb is „cooking“ for the half of time. I mean leave ur Pizza double the time in oven it would be „slightly“ darker too, or am i thinking this wrong?

Smknbud

Hopefully not old news, but I noticed on @VGOODIEZ web site that it mentions that S&B will likely be selling the Venty directly for the rest of 2023, in the USA at least. That's a bit of a bummer :huh:. I'm still going to wait it out, well, I think I will ;), till Black Friday hoping for a discount.

gangababa

... And the lighter ABV? I think its the time. You can fully extract a bowl in half of the time as mighty, so the herb is „cooking“ for the half of time. I mean leave ur Pizza double the time in oven it would be „slightly“ darker too, or am i thinking this wrong?

I concur, not from any knowledge of S&B vapes but due to my experience with the TM. Fast and hot means fully extracted, but light color ABV.
Stepping up slowly from low to a high finish takes longer and ends the same with full extraction and dark ABV.
In my perception.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hopefully not old news, but I noticed on @VGOODIEZ web site that it mentions that S&B will likely be selling the Venty directly for the rest of 2023, in the USA at least. That's a bit of a bummer :huh:. I'm still going to wait it out, well, I think I will ;), till Black Friday hoping for a discount.
Yeah, I don't recall S&B ever discounting new releases for quite some time.
In the old days, as I recall, they would not let their distributors mess with pricing either, on any of the product line. I think sometime between the release of OG Mighty and the plus things changed in the retail strategy.
But I'm guessing this will be the price at least through '23.

Last edited:

Ned Bogan

..... S&B will likely be selling the Venty directly for the rest of 2023, in the USA at least.....
That's a shame. I intend to get a Venty, but I was hoping for the nearly-traditional intermittent 20% S&B discount to be applied to the Venty in the not too-distant future. I guess "the not too-distant future" just got defined as 2024. That's OK, though. I've set my buy price at $360 USD. If and when it gets there, I'll buy one. If it doesn't get there, I'll have to survive without one.

Herbie

A couple of data points:

- The Venty heats to 380 in 20 seconds. My 4-5 year old Mighty takes 90 seconds.

- My old Mighty capsules fit perfectly in the Venty. I cannot tell that the Venty herb capacity is any different than the Mighty. If it is, it‘s not meaningful.

Last edited:

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Yeah, I don't recall S&B ever discounting new releases for quite some time.
In the old says, as I recall, they would not let their distributors mess with pricing either, on any of the product line. I think sometime between the release of OG Mighty and the plus things changed in the retail strategy.
But I'm guessing this will be the price at least through '23.
When the Mighty+ dropped there were discount codes that worked. looks like the Venty is excluded from all discount codes this round.

The VENTY (SKU 01 01 VY) is excluded from all promotions.

Been Vapin,
Reactions: vapviking

DadaBoo

B2, Mighty+, M/Omni, Volcano Hybrid, TM2, Anvil

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Mission Accomplished! :rockon:hahah You are much better than sofia asking Bickel questions :rofl:
Complete account of the first days of Venty's life, a vape that will dominate the hybrid class...:myday:
The best information is here at FC
Thanks

justcametomind

Got mine an hour ago.
I bought the supercharger so it took just 15 minutes to replenish the battery which was already 3/4 full.
I got also their Venty case which is smell proof (same covered hinge as Ryot cases have).
Other than capsules, it comes with no grinder as well.
First SB vape with no grinder (no wall adapter too).
I had a bowl with cbd weed and seems that it’s wooorking!
Don’t get spare screens as it’s included a bag of spares already, but do get the silicon rings bag if available as there aren’t any spares by default.
Edit: I think the reason for the couple of milliliters wider bowl could be to help when inserting a capsule upside down. It was a pita on crafty/mighty.
It may be honey moon but I think it medicates hard. As hard as the Anvil that I had in rotation and without the hassle of refilling the lighter.

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Resin does what resin does

After a few days, don't try adjusting vent when cold -- you'll break a fingernail. Let device warm first. (checked app and I have 50 minutes of use) But, I don't feel the draw resistance from resin clogs yet

Still loving it. Been leaving on max temp last couple days, avoids 90 sec boost timeouts, and can finish bowl with three long draws if you wish. Rapid, good when time is an issue, or if you're just impatient

Edit: @Custom Flower Hardware - it hurts my eyes seeing the slow charging blink rate:lol::wave:. Love your use videos, good lighting on vapor indoors and out. Hoping you could use "app" through browser to record your minutes of use -- nice data point to go with number of sessions. TIA. I'm using a USB C 45W charging block I got from amazon for $14. Works as well as my Mighty+ supercharger block, makes little charge lights blink fast. While in the app, I turned on the battery saving mode switches. Now it says ECO above blinking bar of charging lights. Apparently it will prevent full cycle top offs of the battery, something I've strived to do over the years with wall timer switches.

Last edited:

WirtDog

Got mine an hour ago.
I bought the supercharger so it took just 15 minutes to replenish the battery which was already 3/4 full.
I got also their Venty case which is smell proof (same covered hinge as Ryot cases have).
Other than capsules, it comes with no grinder as well.
First SB vape with no grinder (no wall adapter too).
I had a bowl with cbd weed and seems that it’s wooorking!
Don’t get spare screens as it’s included a bag of spares already, but do get the silicon rings bag if available as there aren’t any spares by default.
Edit: I think the reason for the couple of milliliters wider bowl could be to help when inserting a capsule upside down. It was a pita on crafty/mighty.
It may be honey moon but I think it medicates hard. As hard as the Anvil that I had in rotation and without the hassle of refilling the lighter.
Great points! That's a tall claim on that Anvil comp? Enjoying the ride as pros figure this out!!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

What does putting a capsule in “upside down”, accomplish?

I’ve read some like to use their capsules top UP with the cap OFF, and remove the CU screen, on a Mighty. For better airflow and less resin collection on CU screen.

RustyOldNail,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I've had the thought that, under the ceramic coating, Venty and Mighty+ bowls may be the same? But, they appear to have different coating, some have said. Maybe Venty's is a thinner coating? So the bowl is micromically (is that a word?) larger diameter.
What does putting a capsule in “upside down”, accomplish?
That is the classic Doh! move, unintentionally wedging the cap in upside down, exacerbated if you are lucky enough to torque down on it with the c/u.

Top Bottom