Venty by Storz & Bickel

bobothevaper

My man. Thanks for indulging my request. This was exactly what I needed to see. Much appreciated.

Seems like this device fucks both in open and more restricted mode. That's really interesting as it makes the vape more versatile. I'm running out of excuses not to get one :-)

RedZep

Watched the Think dank quick review. Vapour seems too wispy for me. I was hoping for thicker more satisfying vapour. So I think I'm out.

Just want to say that I think the cooling unit is amazing. The airflow and cooling it is achieving seem next level. How it can maintain vapour production on max airflow. Very nice.

So close to being a vape I would love. But when the vapour doesn't satisfy me I know I would end up selling it.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Watched the Think dank quick review. Vapour seems too wispy for me. I was hoping for thicker more satisfying vapour. So I think I'm out.

Just want to say that I think the cooling unit is amazing. The airflow and cooling it is achieving seem next level. How it can maintain vapour production on max airflow. Very nice.

So close to being a vape I would love. But when the vapour doesn't satisfy me I know I would end up selling it.
It satisfies my ass!:nod::tup::rockon:

So I ordered mine yesterday from the Storz-Bickle site. Does anyone know what mail carrier they use in US? I’m here in Chicago

Bonesvapechi,

Radwin Bodnic

I just realized someone was right, before the release, they posted that Paul Rudd “Venti is twenty” quote

And they been touting the “20-second heat up” and “20 liters/minute adjustable airflow”

They went the Starbucks route when naming

Also Vent is a geological word designing the chimneys of a volcano, S&B most iconic product and probably one of the most iconic vaporizers of all time.

pNRF4.png

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I just realized someone was right, before the release, they posted that Paul Rudd “Venti is twenty” quote

And they been touting the “20-second heat up” and “20 liters/minute adjustable airflow”

They went the Starbucks route when naming
In the Keynote video, the "twenty" references were made, plus the Greek/Latin/Roman origins. Venti is Wind, or gods of the wind.

Jojofernz

In the Keynote video, the "twenty" references were made, plus the Greek/Latin/Roman origins. Venti is Wind, or gods of the wind.
Oh sweet I’m glad to know it was all included then!

As skeptical as I was when the teaser first dropped, I’m warming up to this vape more.

I just wish the price wasn’t so hard to swallow. Student loans resuming this coming month lol

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I just wish the price wasn’t so hard to swallow. Student loans resuming this coming month lol
Student loans totally suck.

I'll be waiting a while on buying a Venty.
I have an og Mighty that is 2-1/2 years old, so, when I get tired of that dinosaur I'll for sure look to this Venty.
Maybe bugs will get worked out, and deals will be happening in a year or so. (maybe Bowle2 will be out!!!!)
Black Friday '24!

Vape_Or_Die420

Anyone worried about price… just wait a month. Black Friday is around the corner. S&B will be doing at least 25% for sure. I plan to wait for planet of the vapes to carry it. They do 20% off all year on S&B and you will get a 15 day satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t like it, send it back.

Personally would I feel financially irresponsible buying a vape this expensive and new at full price.

4-Aces King-High

Anyone worried about price… just wait a month. Black Friday is around the corner. S&B will be doing at least 25% for sure. I plan to wait for planet of the vapes to carry it. They do 20% off all year on S&B and you will get a 15 day satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t like it, send it back.

Personally would I feel financially irresponsible buying a vape this expensive and new at full price.
Some retailers are just not in stock, IMO The VENTY Will be excluded from discounts being just dropped. I have seen higher than MSRP with a discount On the Venty ,Hoping for the best.I will definitely take 2 at half-price .Good luck to Everyone and Happy Vaping.

bobothevaper

T
Some retailers are just not in stock, IMO The VENTY Will be excluded from discounts being just dropped. I have seen higher than MSRP with a discount On the Venty ,Hoping for the best.I will definitely take 2 at half-price .Good luck to Everyone and Happy Vaping.
There’s already a discount taking it 50 bucks down.

bobothevaper,
Reactions: WirtDog

BuzzDanklin

How does it do with a half load? Hoping since it is a little bit more on the convection side I can use less herb than in a mighty/crafty. I like to vape .1 to .15 in a session. Does the bowl need to be fully filled for best results?

It seems to work really great with partial packs and no stirring needed. I just took some photos of a roughly 1/3rd packed bowl after 5 or 6 draws. I will test some more partial packs and report back if anything changes

Herbie

So I ordered mine yesterday from the Storz-Bickle site. Does anyone know what mail carrier they use in US? I’m here in Chicago

I live in the Chicago area too. Got mine yesterday via USPS. Had to sign for it.

BTW, I’ll wait to use it a couple of more times before giving a review. However - my first impression is that this is a home run!

I love the rapid heat up. The flavor seems far better than the Mighty. It hits hard too. Love the feel in my hand. The weighting and balancing provides a completely different feel than the Mighty. It is substantially less wide than the Mighty and only slightly taller.

I live in the Chicago area too. Got mine yesterday via USPS. Had to sign for it.

BTW, I’ll wait to use it a couple of more times before giving a review. However - my first impression is that this is a home run!

I love the rapid heat up. The flavor seems far better than the Mighty. It hits hard too. Love the feel in my hand. The weighting and balancing provides a completely different feel than the Mighty. It is substantially less wide than the Mighty and only slightly taller.
When did you order it! Super excited! Venty party? Lmao

It seems to work really great with partial packs and no stirring needed. I just took some photos of a roughly 1/3rd packed bowl after 5 or 6 draws. I will test some more partial packs and report back if anything changes

I love doing a “pinch test” something I developed back in the day when MJ was not readily available. Pack very little and test on highest temp. Arizer solo OG was amazing for that. Also did a test on comparing experiences with using a grinder and not using the grinding for the flower. Def going to test it when I get mine. Sir, been watching your reviews since back then. Thank you for your contribution to the vape community. Thank you thank you

Top Bottom