Venty by Storz & Bickel

AJS

Calm Consistency
Does anyone know why the cooling chamber is so much thicker/higher/deeper than those on either the Crafty or Mighty? The cooling chamber is why I own a Crafty +.
"Allowing such a high airflow requires a high-performance Cooling Unit which can cool down the vapor before you inhale it. This happens on two levels in the Cooling Unit to elongate the vapor path. A double walled housing makes the Cooling Unit touch proof despite the high temperatures. Within the Cooling Unit is an additional Screen for maximum filtration and a pleasant inhalation experience."

Herbie

I bought one. S&B US web site. Have order number and cc was charged. No info on a ship date yet.

Yes it is expensive. Everything is these days.

My Mighty is 4-5 years old. I have plenty of other vaporizers and it’s been quite awhile since I bought one. So, I was more than ready to jump on this one. Life is short. Enjoy while you can!

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Does anyone know why the cooling chamber is so much thicker/higher/deeper than those on either the Crafty or Mighty?
There will be more "calorie-rich" air coming from the more powerful heater, this needs extra cooling hence the different cooling unit - it has dual layers or something.
Edit: oops already answered above, thread is developing quickly, apologies!

Socks And Sandals

Ok, got the email and watched the keynote. I only skimmed this page but.. could someone please tell me if those 18650's are user replaceable? It's all I want to know. Sorry if it's already been discussed but I only skimmed this page of the thread. It didn't stop me from buying a mighty at one point but I've kind of had it with what are essentially "Disposable Devices". I'll check back later, thanks for creating the thread! :tup:

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Ok, got the email and watched the keynote. I only skimmed this page but.. could someone please tell me if those 18650's are user replaceable? It's all I want to know. Sorry if it's already been discussed but I only skimmed this page of the thread. It didn't stop me from buying a mighty at one point but I've kind of had it with what are essentially "Disposable Devices". I'll check back later, thanks for creating the thread! :tup:

Nope. Not user replaceable

RxPlorer

Not that S&B gives a flying fart about our stance, but I’m right there with you. Proprietary and inaccessible batteries are automatic vape disqualifiers for me, now and for always.

MoltenTiger

20L/s is enough to fill the average lung capacity in 18 seconds.

That is quite open airflow indeed. Could be interesting what it could do with that. It should increase the efficacy quite a bit. Pity about the cool upper limit as it will lag behind anything I could consider good for my usage. For casual users it might be good, major pity about the not so casual price, and how fuck off massive it is for a portable heater. No appeal for me. The fact it it's from such a prominent brand, it's quite disappointing. It would want to have amazing battery life. Even still, a very unamazing release.
I will have to watch the keynote to see just how out of touch the corporate world is with the real world. The promo footage was bonkers.

Socks And Sandals

Nope. Not user replaceable

Not that S&B gives a flying fart about our stance, but I’m right there with you. Proprietary and inaccessible batteries are automatic vape disqualifiers for me, now and for always.
Thanks for letting me know fellas. What a bummer.. I guess my next portable might just be a TM2 then.. Still this sucks.. the one thing that could have really set it apart from the Mighty and Crafty+ would have been that feature. @RxPlorer my thoughts exactly brother.. and this kept me away from a few e cig mods too! It's definitely a deal breaker, I agree

Vape Halen

I have no idea what the use case is for the Venty. You cant really put it in your pocket and the heater is just described as a new "mini heater", so its only supposed to heat up faster, but not extract any more quickly. I consider the the added airflow-control typical vape-company marketing speak (Adjustable Airlfow on the Dyna! 50 % more airflow for the Firefly2+ Oh and guess what the Airizer Air Max does ;) that I wouldnt really use that much. so it heats up in 20 seconds - is that important for a session vape?

MDude

I have no idea what the use case is for the Venty. You cant really put it in your pocket and the heater is just described as a new "mini heater", so its only supposed to heat up faster, but not extract any more quickly. I consider the the added airflow-control typical vape-company marketing speak (Adjustable Airlfow on the Dyna! 50 % more airflow for the Firefly2+ Oh and guess what the Airizer Air Max does ;) that I wouldnt really use that much. so it heats up in 20 seconds - is that important for a session vape?
To me it is totally irrelevant.

I think they made a huge mistake pricing it that high. It will keep a lot of people from buying it.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I will say, happily surprised by 20 second heat up (if true), but price is about where I figured they’d go and at $450, I think can wait 2 min for my Mighty to get to temp
I am still going to get one for sure because I love it...but, my LEGACY PRO heats up in five seconds...just about. It is faster than my Tetra or Tinymight...20 seconds is not impressive to me. But, I really want to try that airflow...if its anything like the Volcano balloon...that would be amazing. I use to not really love my S&B products but, I started using my Mighty Plus again religiously...and it is GREAT! Not having swappable batteries does not bother me. I love how the Venty looks and I am really looking forward in getting a new vape...its been awhile since something comes out...saving my money for the Vapman heating station...other than that....the Venty came in at the right time. Time for a new toy.

Top Bottom