Venty by Storz & Bickel

If it has a larger bowl than mighty, and the heater cannot be overwhelmed due to the extra wattage and flow detector, then it might deliver a portable session experience that is actually satisfying. The way a Volcano Hybrid is. However the hybrid has a much bigger bowl. The adjustable airflow is also really nice as I personally don't find the Mighty as open as others seem to.

The huge sticking point is the fact you are buying a none replaceable battery device for a price point that will make your eyes water. At the very least I hope it has pass through charging, so it can be used as a desktop once it reaches its obsolescence.

Bowl size is the same as Mighty according to the device comparison page on their website.

I’ll be interested to see some usage videos. I wonder how fast you can kill a bowl with the increased airflow and wattage. If you can crush it in a few big draws at max temp I guess that’d be cool. But the price is hard to swallow. I felt the same way when the Mighty originally dropped at $479. Never ended up trying it.

ChooChooCharlie

I'm in, ordered

(I know, I'm an easy mark)

Venty-will-Pump-you-up.jpg

Is that a Venty in your pocket or are you happy to see a new S&B product?

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Exactly... People talk about vaping like its a 100m athletic run. Seconds matter 😂
100%, 60 seconds is a long time if you only take a few sips at a time, but if that’s your use case a session vape isn’t a great fit anyway.

Looking forward to the usage reviews though, will be nice to see if it’s basically just a reshaped mighty like expected or if it has some new features that weren’t covered by the promo material.

Varden

I'm bias because I like pure convection vapes but this thing is a hard pass for me. Non removable batteries, horrible all plastic design, big more like huge (I'm already finding the TM2 borderline too big), all plastic air path...

And it has zero importance but why make the screen numbers and symbols green over black background. Looks like a device from a science-fiction 80's movie... Even the mighty screen looks dated, but at least has white on black. Germans can produce shit like no other but they suck at design.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
The only thing that could save the venty is the quality of vapor. For the price tag I would be expecting something on par with the tetra P80. If that is the case I would still wait till the price comes down before shelling out.

I did not like the press release, I found it too apple-like and jinglistic.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks @Jill NYC ! We'll see, we'll see...

I think this should be moved to the main page as it is already available, no? https://www.storz-bickel.com/en-us/venty
Need to be moved by a mod iirc, I’ve reported it so hopefully it’ll be fixed shortly

Just so you both are aware, normally this would not have been moved into the released section, until a member here has bought and received the product... (However I guess since it is technically available now it was already moved because people requested it and this is such an established manufacturer already)

I could be mistaken, but adjustable air flow is something that isn't super common with these battery powered units

I think DaVinci IQ2 one of the first most prominent at least with the mass produced mainstream session device electronic style to incorporate adjustable air flow, although not super necessary and sometimes feeling gimmicky, I think it is ultimately a nice feature to have and is fun to play with there at least! Imagine it could affect a lot of the experience here potentially

pretend it’s a walkie talkie with the buds.

That was always the classic, ever since I watched HBO's Bored to Death with the product placement with iolite (volcano too!) where I learned about vaporizers originally and seeing one so portable, I wish I could find the right image, when Ted Dansen tries to talk into the vape thinking it was his walkie-talkie, and then takes a hit off it to realize it was the vape :rofl:from season 2
PXL-20231017-200557830.jpg

rowbam

I think it looks really interesting, pleasantly surprised with the higher wattage, air flow improvements and fast heatup.

That being said the price is as expected (high). Design doesn't bother me.

My Mighty will do the job just fine for a while, but I'm still looking forward to hearing first impressions to get a better idea of how good it is.

RedZep

The bowl size kills my excitement. What's the point in theoretically better session capability, and more cooling if the bowl is the bottleneck?

The mighty doesn't need any extra heater or flow sensor, or cooling to vape that sized bowl.

They invented solutions for none existent problems.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I tried to get to the checkout section or estimate shipping, just to see how much shipping to the US but it won't let me though. I'm not in the market for a session vape but was curious. It won't let me past the cart section. I also accidently put 2 in my cart, $898 :o Babyfaced stepping away from the cart.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Does anyone know why the cooling chamber is so much thicker/higher/deeper than those on either the Crafty or Mighty? The cooling chamber is why I own a Crafty +. The cooling chambers are the #1 feature for many of us with coughing and/or lung issues. As far as I know, the S=B vapes are the only vapes with serious cooling/moderation--I don't count the short little vapor path thingees. Yah, the price is awfully high, but If the Venty uses that extra height to give even more cooling passage length or something like that, I would consider the investment.

bobothevaper

I tried to get to the checkout section or estimate shipping, just to see how much shipping to the US but it won't let me though. I'm not in the market for a session vape but was curious. It won't let me past the cart section. I also accidently put 2 in my cart, $898 :o Babyfaced stepping away from the cart.
I have the same issue. Can’t order it. I want one but after putting the same sized ispire wand in my pocket I don’t know anymore. Guess I’ll wait for shots of it in the wild.

Top Bottom