• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vector by Volski

420 Volski

We developed and implemented our ideas in smoking
Manufacturer
Thank you @420 Volski , sorry though, I haven't quite gotten Instagram under my belt.
How do we purchase off the Instagram site?
Is there a shipping cart?
We value our name, and we are also proud of all the devices we produce. Therefore, after a long search, trials, together with errors, we came to a single, in our opinion, correct solution.

Personal selling through Instagram, personal messages on forums or instant messengers such as whatsapp, telegram is the best way to be with lover's of 420volski. All our customers know about us through the recommendations of friends or acquaintances.

Due to the situation in our country, we have limited our range of devices. At the moment we have 2 vapes, 3 pipes and 1 sniffer, all of them we developed and made by our hands. I know that FK is about cakes, but for the 1st @420volski created pipes, and only me terrible cough forced Vyacheslav created a vape:)

My name is Liubov Volski and I am one of the founders of 420volski. Now you know more about us.

Where do you preference buy devices?

420 Volski

We developed and implemented our ideas in smoking
Manufacturer
Vape Vector is 60 USD (with shipping all over the world & 25%off) till 31st of August
img_20220622_154048-jpg.39534

Vape Vector Art is 135 USD (with shipping all over the world & 25%off) till 32st of August
Art is a gorgeous variation of Vector for those who appreciate uncommon decisions, where every new edge is unlike the last. Comes in a lovely case crafted with leather and wood.
img_20220622_154326-jpg.39535

Top Bottom