Vector by Volski

vapormachina

This can be done.
I combusted the first time I tried it, as the tip can hold a lot more heat than I realized. But when I dialed back the torch I was able to get a full extraction hit with only a preheat, no torch during hit.
This was very very roasty, very little terp signature remaining. But very sedating and relaxing. I hope that answers your question.

However, in trying this method I discovered a “hybrid” heating method that may be my favorite.
3-4 second tip preheat, then continue torching the threads below the tip while hitting. Butane is not directed down the vapor path, but the supplemented heat gave instant tasty vapor.
This is likely how I will continue use of the vector
Of course you have answered my question and with bonus track!, thank you very much😊

It's what I expected, I thought that maybe the plate at the end of the tip would be very thin and would only work well while heating, but from what you say it seems to have a good mass and retains a lot of heat

I like it, it's just what I was looking for, a more resistant metal made Testeur that I can take everywhere. I'm a bit bored of the vapcap and to get an Anvil in Europe is an odyssey, besides I love how the Vector looks. And it seems to give a lot of possibilities, 100% conduction, 100% convection, hybrid...

I want to test it with the IH and more possibilities!💪🏻💪🏻

Last edited:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Aw hellshyeah, @ this price point I'm more than happy to dip a toe & support a new face on the scene - & so refreshing they are Ukrainian!

Just ordered for a touch over 30 quid with free shipping (UK) thank you very much.

Happy fuckin'combustion days!

Looking forward to seeing what this little kidda can do - my Treehouse entourage don't see much action these days so maybe this will spark some fresh interest :sherlock:

Slava Ukraini!

Wishes of peace + many blessings
:peace:

Pcloudy

Those are beautiful. I might have to jump on this train. I didn't see it mentioned but is the bowl size similar to a dynavap?

420 Volski

We developed and implemented our ideas in smoking
Manufacturer
Those are beautiful. I might have to jump on this train. I didn't see it mentioned but is the bowl size similar to a dynavap?
the thermohead`s diameter is 9-10 mm :)

Good news, everyone !
Today you can get a 5% discount on any 420 Volski piece untill the end of the day, don`t miss out ;)

--->>> https://www.instagram.com/420volski/

😽

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@420 Volski Wow dude,that copper/rose gold one looks amazing!
Do you make vectors in those colors ?

420 Volski

Manufacturer
We haven`t tried coloring stainless steel yet^^
Vector is the first vape we made, btw ;)

and thanks, we are happy that our aesthetics are appreciated ^^

Abysmal Vapor

We haven`t tried coloring stainless steel yet^^
Vector is the first vape we made, btw ;)

and thanks, we are happy that our aesthetics are appreciated ^^
You definetly got fine skills ,dude! You should maybe consider making some stems for dynavap tips,too :)). There is a big market for those .You just need inner diameter to be 8mm :).
This style would look great with a bronze dynavap tip :).

Abysmal Vapor

@420 Volski I understand you want to focus on your product. But making a dynavap stem is a secondary market and has nothing to do with copying someones design :). Dynavap company is happy to have people do that ,cause they profit on the tip and the caps .
Anyway it is your own business and decisions so i respect that, cheers !

420 Volski

Manufacturer
@420 Volski I understand you want to focus on your product. But making a dynavap stem is a secondary market and has nothing to do with copying someones design :). Dynavap company is happy to have people do that ,cause they profit on the tip and the caps .
Anyway it is your own business and decisions so i respect that, cheers !
thank you^^

420 Volski,

TeaCup

Agreed in every way with every comment in here. Just had a poke at your Insta page and I just LLLOVE the simplicity and clean lines of it all. The bowl portion on your pipes rock. And I want that concrete paper and pencil holder!!! :luv: Yes I do, :nod: uh huh, yup! :clap:

Reviews and videos when people get there's please.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Just got mine less then a week from great Britain. It's a beautiful piece! Especially the case I mean WOW! I'll try her tomorrow after work. So is the bowl to be filled that whole way? It looks pretty big for a unit this size. Ooo this is gonna be fun! I'll shoot a video for you guys too:tup:

Edit: couldn't wait:D it holds a .1 like the anvil and I mistakenly used a triple torch lighter and ripped the whole bowl in one big ass thick hit pretty much TOO close to combustion, but not there. The whole build of the unit is solid and comes apart in components that can be soaked to clean. I'm gonna try my single flame vapman torch next. Its like a mini lotus! Have a great night time for work see yous tomorrow :tup:

Last edited:

420 Volski

Manufacturer
Just got mine less then a week from great Britain. It's a beautiful piece! Especially the case I mean WOW! I'll try her tomorrow after work. So is the bowl to be filled that whole way? It looks pretty big for a unit this size. Ooo this is gonna be fun! I'll shoot a video for you guys too:tup:

Edit: couldn't wait:D it holds a .1 like the anvil and I mistakenly used a triple torch lighter and ripped the whole bowl in one big ass thick hit pretty much TOO close to combustion, but not there. The whole build of the unit is solid and comes apart in components that can be soaked to clean. I'm gonna try my single flame vapman torch next. Its like a mini lotus! Have a great night time for work see yous tomorrow :tup:
very glad to hear that you like your Vector ^^
the optimal dosage is 10-15mg :)

Agreed in every way with every comment in here. Just had a poke at your Insta page and I just LLLOVE the simplicity and clean lines of it all. The bowl portion on your pipes rock. And I want that concrete paper and pencil holder!!! :luv: Yes I do, :nod: uh huh, yup! :clap:

Reviews and videos when people get there's please.
we`ll check our stock if we still have those concrete pencil holders, should be some left ^^
and thank you very much for your kind words, we appreciate it a lot ;)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I love the looks of this. It reminds me of my old “Vapor Lithe” but it appears much more refined.

And the case is just the topper. I love the natural leather!!!

I’m putting in my order tonight!
It's made from nuts? I have to reread the thread but so pretty and interesting a unit.
Edit: nut wood and Buffalo leather:tup:

Last edited:

gra.4083

Seshing my vector tonight with some twaxed bowls(dabs and flower) Preheating the tip for 5sec before inhaling and blasting with a single flame. Getting great one hit extractions, this thing is really fun to use. I've been using a leather sleeve to unscrew the tip while hot.

Top Bottom