• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VAULT SE Battery

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
So I've had my vault for a few weeks now, and I've ran a live sauce and a live rosin cart with the vault. It works pretty well. A lower voltage setting would be nice. Maybe 2.0 2.4 2.8. Or just a 2.o and 2.6.
The window is a little sharp and I dont like how it stays activated for a few seconds after you stop inhaling. But over all it is decent as is.
The 2 different magnets was a nice touch and l like the button sometimes you get a clog and the button allows heat up and pop clog. Lol
Mine just says Melting Pot. 😊
Thanks @Vivant for the opportunity to be a part of a new product.

Jah75

After using it a bit, I think a chamfer on the cart viewing window and a lower voltage setting for the “low” would go a long way in making this more useful.

I also think that $30 is a bit steep for a 2 step battery (it is nice and sleek though).

Not a fan of auto draw 8(

Overall it’s a great $20 battery or a good $30 battery

Disclaimer - I use flower and wax much more than I use carts - I got a few rosin carts to test it out, one charge lasted the whole .5 grams and needed recharging afterwards all hit at the low setting

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I was able to hit the Vault SE (lowest setting) by letting some air sneak in through the side of my mouth during the draw. The draw wasn't clogged/restricted as much as my other 510s ..... least harsh hit I think I've ever had on a 510. The cart wasn't new and was a little restricted on the 510 battery I took it from. More testing is required to see if the cart gets clogged again.
We've been using the Vault for weeks the same as we've done with our other 510s...as a nightcap on the way to bed. The cart has remained unclogged. My other 510 batteries would have needed that suck the bowling ball through the straw approach to get the first hit in a new session working buy now. Pretty happy with this aspect. Maybe its because of the second it seems to remain heating after the draw?
From my original review: Vault SE Questions:
- Anyone know what size battery it uses?
- Anyone got info on battery life? I'm still trying to work on battery life but its going to take awhile as carts aren't my usual daily drivers and are typically reserved for nightcaps. I'm trying though :brow:
- Anyone know whether it has a "pre-heat" function? Once turned on you can press the button and the LED will blink. It reminds me of on-demand mode but it could be pre-heat mode? I'm leaning toward Pre-heat vs. On-demand since its draw activated but we'll have to get some answers to be sure.
- Still no idea on the battery size or battery life. Its been weeks but we can't kill it by just using it for 3 to 4 hits a piece each night before bed.
- Pre-Heat vs. On-Demand functionality....Pushing the button for on-demand doesn't seem useful to me with an auto-draw feature that can't be turned off so I'll be using the button for pre-heating if a clog occurs.

If you could turn off the auto-draw feature and just use the button....the button could be used to feather the heater during the draw to lower the harshness of the hit. I have to do this with several of my 510 batteries because they don't have a low volt setting.

As previously mentioned...None of my other adjustable 510 batteries go lower than 3.3V so I'm glad the Vault goes to 2.6V but like others here I'd be even happier if it went lower.

Besides the Vault I have 3 other 510 batteries I would call "cheap" batteries...2 are pen style twist adjustable that hit harsh and clog and the 3rd is draw activated and underpowered so it doesn't work on all my carts. The Vault has taken over as the new daily, I mean nightly, driver.

Vivant

Manufacturer
VAULT_Black_2048x.jpg

VAULT SE- SPECIAL EDITION FLASK 510 THREAD BATTERY.

Retain the compact size of the VAULT series, and combine the advantages of both VAULT and VAULT mini. VAULT SE is a special edition flask battery for oil cartridges.
  • Stealth Body
  • 2 Power Levels
  • USB-C Charging
  • Built-in 350mAh Battery
  • Magnetic Connection with 510-threaded oil carts
  • Easily Visible Oil Level
  • Button Activated & Auto Draw
VAULT SE is released now!
For FC members, you can use code “FC” to save 15% off to get the pre-order!
Friends who received vault se in advance are welcome to give more feedback here!:clap:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Congrats on the launch!
Here is my Vault SE advance-issue, complete with the image I asked to be printed. Nice!
Thank you, Vivant, for the opportunity.
20220818-085853.jpg

I've enjoyed limited use, I was near the end of my last (good) cart when it arrived. (The cart is Calypso, I've found these to be really nice, open draw and no clogging regardless of battery pack.)

Feel in hand is great, sleek and small, I think this is my smallest vape yet of any kind.

This is my first adjustable temp battery (not counting box mods) and I love the lower setting. Agree even a little lower would be a good option sometimes. Three choices, yes. This thing is superior to the CCell I had been using, and I also prefer its delivery to any of the pod systems I've used -- in retrospect, I can see I've been vaping my oils at too-high temps until now.

I'm not seeing the difference (functionally) between draw activation and button, maybe I don't understand it.

I think the instruction manual could be more detailed, it left some questions, even though vaping on first try was not a problem.

I detest the need to push any button 5 times; I think this is a just legacy feature from box mods that have a million settings and menus.

Overall, great job, Vivant.
Now get back on to a VLeaf Go 2...or something...

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I'm not seeing the difference (functionally) between draw activation and button, maybe I don't understand it.

If a device like this only has draw activation, if and when you encounter a clogged cartridge, you are stuck. So having a manual draw button can usually get the heat going and get melt the clog, this can happen if you don’t use a cart for awhile. I also NEVER leave a cartridge in a device when not in use, because they can and do LEAK, and can ruin a device.

“I detest the need to push any button 5 times; I think this is a just legacy feature from box mods that have a million settings and menus.”

It’s mostly a SAFETY feature for travel and pocket protection, to reduce potential of the device being activated accidentally. There is minimal to no battery draw if you just leave it on and turn it off when traveling. Another reason many devices also have total shutoff timers.

floribud

Got my vault and it looks and feels fantastic with black ceramis SPRK carts

IMG-8612-Large.jpg

I'm liking the low setting. I have a PCKT 2 and I actually like the SPRK cart in the Vault SE a little better. It's pretty good for short quick hits, but still preserves the flavor of higher end distillate with CDTs pretty well. On the low setting it kinda hits like the 710Labs pod/battery system, which is not a bad system at all. I would also like a slightly lower setting, for when I'm in the mood for looonnng slow draws, but this is pretty good and serious it pairs with the SPRK cars really nicely. I know I said it before, but they are slightly wider than CCells or AVD carts and the Vault fits them perfectly. For know I'll keep using AVD batteries for rosin and bho carts, but since I usually buy disty in syringes and fill SPRK carts, this battery will be my disty go to.

Also the shape it nice, with the slight curvature it's like its made to wrap around your leg in your pants front pocket

Also you can use the button on top to pre-heat and help get rid of clogs ... in case anyone's worried that it doesn't have a way to deal with clogged carts.

Anyway it's nice.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

So, i was finally able to get a cart. Only a disty cart as money is suuper tight atm, but it works. The temps seem perfect for distillate, which makes me think that its too high powered for live resin carts. Feathering the button while its on low can help that though, in my experience.

I am very happy with the cart battery. I'll post again once I do finally get a live resin cart.

Thanks again @Vivant !

HyDrOpOnIc1987,
Reactions: vapviking

HyDrOpOnIc1987

True, i bounced between 3 batteries and got a function mixed up. Sorry

The cheaper ones i was feathering. This is the only draw activated cart battery i have so it kinda confused me a bit at first lol

I have to say that with the distillate carts I had (2) this battery kept the distillate good the whole time. No clogging or need for preheating. But, it's shown me the faults in a draw activated cart battery. Always thought they would be better and more convenient, but you lose a lot of control unfortunately. At least in MY experiences :)

vapviking

Old & In the Way
VAULT SE with the final version is in stock now.
It's free to personalize your logo for a limited time.
Code "FC" is still active.:cool:
Today I tried to purchase. I managed to put my artwork on and when I went to the cart it shows 2 Vault SE's (Personalize) and adds the them together. I backed out of that transaction, tried again, same result
Also says code FC is not valid for this item.
And green is not in stock, I was settling for blue anyway....:shrug:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Today I tried to purchase. I managed to put my artwork on and when I went to the cart it shows 2 Vault SE's (Personalize) and adds the them together. I backed out of that transaction, tried again, same result
Also says code FC is not valid for this item.
And green is not in stock, I was settling for blue anyway....:shrug:
There has been motion on the situation I described, I'm pretty sure @Vivant has been working in the background to get things straightened out and a Vault SE on order for me.
Excellent service!
And I've learned that the green color SE's should be available in Nov.
Thanks @Vivant!

His_Highness

Thanksgiving with the in-laws (or should I say out-laws ;-) ..... two of them tried the Vault SE and fell in love with it so I'd like to buy 2 for Christmas. Getting them with their initials on them would be crazy cool for them.

Anyone ordered lately?

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Thanksgiving with the in-laws (or should I say out-laws ;-) ..... two of them tried the Vault SE and fell in love with it so I'd like to buy 2 for Christmas. Getting them with their initials on them would be crazy cool for them.

Anyone ordered lately?
My green arrived last week, right on track with the projection. Real nice dark green.

There was a mixup with my order, the graphic had not made it on to the order. They offered to do it free if I sent it back, that was nice, but I opted to keep it.
I trust that glitch with the graphic stuff is ironed out now.
I like the temp presets just fine with the SE.

Seantagon

My vault is having a hard time recently dectecting if there is a cart inside. I sometime have to wiggle the cart around and hold it at an angle. Anyone else experience this?

Seantagon,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
My vault is having a hard time recently dectecting if there is a cart inside. I sometime have to wiggle the cart around and hold it at an angle. Anyone else experience this?
I get this occasionally, and it happens on a C-cell I have that uses a similar screw-on adapter for the cartridge.
I take that adapter ring off, wipe inside & out with light iso swab, and threads on cart, plus down in the bottom of the cartridge port.
I think a little vapor condenses and collects in those areas, after cleaning the device works fine.

His_Highness

Ordered 2 personalized Vault SE - they start at $29.99 and can be personalized for a final price of $34.99 plus shipping ($5.99)

@Vivant - I placed the order above before I saw the 25% off for Black Friday (THANKS25) - can I cancel and re-order so I can get the 25% off? I also used the "Contact Vivant" option to request the same thing.

His_Highness,
  • Love
Reactions: Adobewan

Vivant

Manufacturer
Dear FC members,
We hope you are enjoying your customized VAULT SE! We would love to see how it looks in your hands and how it fits into your life. If you have a moment, could you please share a photo here to see your special ideas on the logo?

floribud

Dear FC members,
We hope you are enjoying your customized VAULT SE! We would love to see how it looks in your hands and how it fits into your life. If you have a moment, could you please share a photo here to see your special ideas on the logo?
Never got mine customized (cuz I'm a lazy dumbass), but I love the Vault SE for Distillate. I don't use a lot of distillate but I do love a lot of Evolab's stuff and the SE on low temp is perfect for my Alchemy (CDT) and CO2lors (CDT+Fruit flavors) carts. I only wish it had a lower setting for Rosin. I'd definitely buy a Vault RE (Rosin Edition) if it could do low temp hits like the AVD Rosin batteries

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20220729-021418464.jpg

@iDRINKBLEACH inspired me to go with a cloud connoisseur logo for mine and it came out great! Looks and feels nice, form factor, need to get some new carts to test it out...

Honestly the logo is my favorite part, I never used mine after the first attempt, because the settings are too high even the lowest one for me... I also despise the auto draw feature, which makes the feature of being able to press the button absolutely useless, because the auto draw feature takes over so you cannot clear and it keeps heating too much, it overcooked the cartridge I had tried it with (RawGarden) and caused it to leak out the bottom unfortunately... It is a simple sleek design, I appreciated the opportunity to try it and customize the logo at least...

His_Highness

I've had 3 of them. One given to me here and two as Christmas presents that I had engraved with the name of the person I gave them to.

The two I gifted for Christmas were a HUGE hit because they were for a couple and were in two different colors including one person's favorite color. They were pretty stoked over having their name on the device and the engraving itself was a big hit because they loved the font.

Still loving mine and the couple I gifted are still loving theirs. Sorry...no pictures but I only have access to mine and it had no logo applied.

Ordered 2 personalized Vault SE - they start at $29.99 and can be personalized for a final price of $34.99 plus shipping ($5.99)

@Vivant - I placed the order above before I saw the 25% off for Black Friday (THANKS25) - can I cancel and re-order so I can get the 25% off? I also used the "Contact Vivant" option to request the same thing.

I should also mention that Vivant really went out of their way to take care of me when I missed that 25% off. Excellent customer service.

Top Bottom