• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VAULT SE Battery

QF1994

I would be interested. I also do reviews for a separate website, so if you want a full review (or info on how to contact the website for us to find a writer for reviews) feel free to DM me.

Vivant

Manufacturer
Hello members here, thanks for your interest in our new VAULT SE. Because of the delay in the package and your personalized logo, we have to ship it out before next week. And I will send you the tracking number in our messages. 🤝

badbee

I could have sworn I replied to this, but apparently not... If you are still taking testers I would love to help. My current favorite battery is a Yocan Groote (sorry about using the competition :)), I like that short rectangular form factor.

badbee,

havewill1

I would love to review, I have a few live resin carts coming my way, and I could definitely compared it to the PCKT 2 and the yocan uni pro

havewill1,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Received mine as well!!!!

Just last weekend my best 510 battery died and I went to 5 or 6 vape shops looking for a replacement. The second the Vault SE was in my hands I could tell the difference in quality/build between the Vault SE and the junk I ran into at the vape shops.

My package was missing the Quick Guide. Anyone get one?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20220729-021418464.jpg

@iDRINKBLEACH inspired me to go with a cloud connoisseur logo for mine and it came out great! Looks and feels nice, form factor, need to get some new carts to test it out...

Adobewan

Those look great! I had to provide an image link because I haven't kept up with how we load pictures on FC(edited to fix, thanks @HyDrOpOnIc1987 ), but having my logo on this is just cool.
Unfortunately, my carts have all run dry and I won't be able to do a proper run-through, but as has been noted, the look, feel, button, and build of the SE set it apart from other batteries of this type.
Thanks again to @Vivant
This is a great promotion, I'm showing my SE to everyone.

Last edited:

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Those look great! I had to provide an image link because I haven't kept up with how we load pictures on FC(someone please help), but having my logo on this is just cool.
Vault SE w/Logo
Unfortunately, my carts have all run dry and I won't be able to do a proper run-through, but as has been noted, the look, feel, button, and build of the SE set it apart from other batteries of this type.
Thanks again to @Vivant
This is a great promotion, I'm showing my SE to everyone.
I usually just use IMGUR or postimagesDOTorg and just copy the link and paste into the message. If you use postimages, make sure to copy from the "message board" one as it's the one that will guarantee the image wont break :)

I'll post mine once I get it. I'm up in Canada so it has a few more days, I'm sure lol

Top Bottom