• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VAULT SE Battery

Vivant

Manufacturer
We are going to release a special edition 510 battery that is combined with VAULT and VAULT mini.
Are there any members here who would like to get the free sample and do a test and review for VIVANT?:rofl:
If you are interested, please left your comment here:wave: and I will DM you with more details!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Do you have to own the atties/tanks to use it or they are included in the package ? I am interested but i have just a few regular 510 carts

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Vivant

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I'd love to try the new battery. I use 510 oil carts with live resin, like the look of the wax cart for the Vault.
Been wanting to get a battery with screen and some options, but more simplified than a box mod that has a zillion options, though I do want some, especially a fire button, as opposed to draw activation.
If these are the kind of parameters you are looking to test, please put me in the pool to be a beta person!

vapviking,

HyDrOpOnIc1987

I'm interested! Also in Canada

I have access to carts but don't generally use them often, but have had several in the past. Havent used any recently as I just got my first dry herb vape a couple months ago and been playing with that lol

HyDrOpOnIc1987,

MinnBobber

I am definitely interested.
MN Medical dispensary now offers a Vireo premium cartridge with terps added back for a supposed better experience.
MinnBobber
Love to try this!
Thanks

MinnBobber,

Seantagon

We are going to release a special edition 510 battery that is combined with VAULT and VAULT mini.
Are there any members here who would like to get the free sample and do a test and review for VIVANT?:rofl:
If you are interested, please left your comment here:wave: and I will DM you with more details!
I would love to try! Would be great to to try an unreleased cape and give my thoughts and review.

Seantagon,

floribud

I'd be happy to try it out. Now that my state has relatively cheap BHO, I'm really interested to see how the Vault performs with it's Wax cart. Just wondering though, isn't 5 watts a little high for the low end? Especially live rosin and live resin cart, I usually turn them down to 1.8-2.2 volts, not sure how that translates to watts with the vault carts.

floribud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm open to testing it, depending what it looks like maybe? I just rely on yocan free cart batteries I have, as they have some nice form factors from my regular pens, so it would be nice to try something different...

Top Bottom