Discontinued Vaporstar portable vaporizer review

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
8a00yrb.jpg

I have both a glass and wood bowl for it, working on uploading a video. When I said the biggest hit I've ever seen, I seriously mean bigger than the brick hits I've ever had :)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
https://gfycat.com/groundedsecretcoral

Gif #1

That was with unground, whole bud in it! Have to shoot another one with the giant hits. Swear it was larger than the Sticky Brick OG hits I could get. Absolute monster of a vape, shame they're discontinued. I really enjoy using a soft flame lighter!

Learning curve is excellent, after the first few hits the heat is retained so a newcomer can just easily use a familiar lighter and get a massive flavorful cloud. I actually like it more than my OG Brick...

deadlytoaster,

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
I used to have one of those years ago but lost it in a move. Annoys the flying fuck out me. Anyone got a clue whether there is a way to get on these days?

sunyata,

Abysmal Vapor

I used to have one of those years ago but lost it in a move. Annoys the flying fuck out me. Anyone got a clue whether there is a way to get on these days?
Pretty much nowhere :)),lol.. I suggest taking a look at the Glass Vapo-bowl i acutally prefered it over the vapostar. Btw the cap works with most conical bowls and can be found dirt cheap.

Abysmal Vapor,

sunyata

Accessory Maker
Mh I may have hunt for one of those then. Intrigued to see how that kinda system works with torch lighters

Crazy that they went bust, maybe price was too low...

sunyata,

Abysmal Vapor

Mh I may have hunt for one of those then. Intrigued to see how that kinda system works with torch lighters

Crazy that they went bust, maybe price was too low...
Here's some history left :)) !

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: PPN

sunyata

Accessory Maker
Here's some history left :)) !
Damn, awesome find! Although sadly shipping costs double the price for me, just tried to order. Kinda thinking now I may just get a vapobowl top and make my own wooden bowl for it

sunyata,

Abysmal Vapor

Damn, awesome find! Although sadly shipping costs double the price for me, just tried to order. Kinda thinking now I may just get a vapobowl top and make my own wooden bowl for it
Smart choices, i''ve seen the replacement caps on sale for as low as 1.50 euro... works with most conical glass bowls.
The full metal vapobowl can be found for 6 euro and imo is the cheapest commercially available vape out here :)). You can make a wood sleeve for it.

sunyata

Accessory Maker
Smart choices, i''ve seen the replacement caps on sale for as low as 1.50 euro... works with most conical glass bowls.
The full metal vapobowl can be found for 6 euro and imo is the cheapest commercially available vape out here :)). You can make a wood sleeve for it.
Jesus they literally sell the top for 4€. I never got to use the vapostar with a torch lighter, only bics etc, but it was my first ever vape. I really wanna experience what that design can do with more wattage ha

sunyata,

Abysmal Vapor

Jesus they literally sell the top for 4€. I never got to use the vapostar with a torch lighter, only bics etc, but it was my first ever vape. I really wanna experience what that design can do with more wattage ha
Well the full metal set is better deal for just 2-3 more :)) and it s immortal. I used a big brule torch,vapor withing seconds

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: sunyata

sunyata

Accessory Maker
IMG_20210512_171626_708.jpg

Resurrecting it with a vapobowl and a bowl wpa I turned. Feels so nostalgic ha. I'm impressed with how it hits with a torch as well

Top Bottom