vaporizing salvia

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
VapeXhale EVO confirmed capable of vaping salvia. Easily. I knew it could do it, but never tried. Of course it's even easier to vape salvia in EVO than in that tiny E-nano bowl.

Set it to max temp, let it warm up thoroughly, then vaped 100mg of dried leaf in the ELB through a long dry stem.
Got immediate effects, I tried to hit it again after a few minutes to see if there is still something, maybe it got stronger, but you can't really tell on Salvia, it's effects are coming in waves so it's impossible to tell if any more hits are adding something or not.

I vaped a new bowl of salvia 100mg again, and it basically just prolonged the effects.
I didn't trip, but got the typical salvia physical effects on my body movements, I was wobbling while walking and standing up and slurring and laughing like I was shot with a super power tranquilizer that doesn't put you down for 20 minutes straight.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
VapeXhale EVO confirmed capable of vaping salvia. Easily. I knew it could do it, but never tried. Of course it's even easier to vape salvia in EVO than in that tiny E-nano bowl.

Set it to max temp, let it warm up thoroughly, then vaped 100mg of dried leaf in the ELB through a long dry stem.
Got immediate effects, I tried to hit it again after a few minutes to see if there is still something, maybe it got stronger, but you can't really tell on Salvia, it's effects are coming in waves so it's impossible to tell if any more hits are adding something or not.

I vaped a new bowl of salvia 100mg again, and it basically just prolonged the effects.
I didn't trip, but got the typical salvia physical effects on my body movements, I was wobbling while walking and standing up and slurring and laughing like I was shot with a super power tranquilizer that doesn't put you down for 20 minutes straight.
My favorite tool for the XXX extracts is the vaponic :) ! Tolerance to salvorine builds almost immediatly ,so in order to break through you needto distance consumptions at least a week apart from one another. I have tried vaping a whole gram of leaf in the DBV and effects were nowhere near that of a pinch of the 60x.
My last experience was long ago,but i clearly remember, how reality molded into a clockwork mechanism and spinned with speed of light,until i teleported to a shore ,where a viking boat with almost naked woman standing in front called me, her head was the sun (looked like smth from Tolkien's Silmarilion. She called me to join her army of knuckleheads and there was not a single human except me, all armored up with weird weaponary,reminding very much of the Ming hybrids,from the Flash Gordon animation...
I find also vaping leaf to be enjoyable and beneficial but you will go at max to a giggly phase,where everything is a bit surreal and looks like a joke.Miles away from the frightening and esoteric/entheogenic experience that comes with the extract. I have also tried oral consumption ,ate like 40 fresh leaves, which were the single most bitter thing i tasted in my life, and experienced smth in the middle, i was at the beach and stars began to fall and form nice shapes,but i was clearminded and nothing dramatic happened :).
I've read that in some type of schizophrenia the kappa receptor gets overly stimulated and because of it people cannot tell the illusion/delusion apart from reality, so in other words they are deep in the rabbit hole and believe that everything happening is reality. I suspect it is one of the reasons why the salvia experience is so vivid and one can totally gets caught into it and thinks for the moment that everything that happens is based in reality,
Here is some art of one of my favorite artists Salvia Droid. :)
21.jpg
exi-s-t_1.jpg

Some of the warriors in the boat from my vision ,were very close to that guy.

dd3e582464d2d44ead1c51823132d71a.jpg

Last edited:

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
That's an interesting theory, Salvia is so weird the trip on it kinda really feels like what you would read up on Schizophrenia. Salvia is is the craziest thing ever. A lot more confusing and psychotic and unbelieavable trip than a regular psychedelic. Salvia is like The rabbit hole of all the rabbit holes.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
That's an interesting theory, Salvia is so weird the trip on it kinda really feels like what you would read up on Schizophrenia. Salvia is is the craziest thing ever. A lot more confusing and psychotic trip than a regular psychedelic.
Actually there is quite a bit of dissociation happening and yes i agree. It makes anything else look like child play. I have this friend who has a major in brain science and PHD and he writes a lot about that stuff. Recently he was even quoted in a NATO write up on ""Neural and biological soldier enhancement"",it was about use of psychedelics to the purpose. He was the one who made the link between the activation of the kappa receptor in schizophenics and salvia users. I wish i could understand the half of his writings ,but it is a bit out of my league i must confess.
For me Salvia is like Mike Tyson, something i would never beat and feel larger than it.... The scale of things is just mindblowing ... ""A true psychedelic roller coaster"". Getting from zero to EGO death in 10 seconds :D....
Btw another interesting thing i am exploring for some time is madhoney :). It can get really freakin scary too,but not at salvia level. First experienced it on a trip in Turkey.It is called Deli Bal there and it has been also historicly weaponised or at least rumored to be. They managed to get some invading soldiers stoned (roman or crusaders cant recall exactly) and then slaughtered them,lol...
Here is one of my mate's works "" A Philosophical Study of Freudian Primary and Secondary Thought Processes: Parallels of Acute Schizophrenic Psychosis, Psychedelic State and Mystical Experience"" . You can look the rest in his profile .

Last edited:
Top Bottom