• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

vaporizing salvia

Alexis

@Abysmal Vapor good day wishing you a pleasant one. I just found this very interesting page on 1plsd. Here is a short para. I know its not on salvia, but just in folllow up to my comments on this yesterday. It is a very interesting principle that it touches on here which I'm sure relates to many other if not psychedelics in general.

"The toxicity and long term health effects of recreational 1P-LSD use do not seem to have been studied in any scientific context and the exact toxic dosage is unknown. This is because 1P-LSD is a research chemical with very little history of human usage. Anecdotal evidence from people within the psychedelic community who have tried 1P-LSD suggests that there are no negative health effects attributed to simply trying this drug at low to moderate doses or using it very sparingly (but nothing can be completely guaranteed). 1P-LSD is non-habit forming and the desire to use it can actually decrease with use. It is most often self-regulating. An almost immediate tolerance is built to 1P-LSD after ingestion, preventing one from experiencing its full effects more often than every 4-7 days unless they increase their dose significantly. "

Here is the page anyway it's a very interesting factual overview:
http://disregardeverythingisay.com/post/114356407799/1p-lsd-broken-down-and-described

Alexis,

Alexis

So I got me some 1p anyway. :)
Ive been looking for a decent and affordable source for salvia. Nothing in the UK. I foubd a few places in Holland. One vendor on IG told me they can't ship salvia here because it's illegal which I told them I don't think is accurate, and how other vendors are happily shipping here currently.

So atm it is out of these 2 from USA.
http://www.arenaethnobotanicals.com/salvia-divinorum-standardized-extract-p-102.html#
^This is the x50. I tried to buy it but my card was declined. They told me they are having a problem at the Checkout and I need to select money order but said sending money to the US on top of the shipping and Customs already.:nope:

https://thebestsalvia.com/product/standardized-salvia-extract-60x-1-gram/
^x60! If Arena can't sort their act out I will spring for this one I expect.

I am confident the Elev8r could work to release the active. It can go to any temp really. I torch 20 secs for flower. I guess 30 -35 secs may do it.
I will be consulting our knowledgeable resident @Abysmal Vapor nearer the time I expect.

I'm both excited and scared about trying this hardcore salvia in a vaporizer. The x15 gave me the singularly most terrifying trip of my life, albeit alongside other psyches.

But I feel compelled to explore. I was a born psychonaut and have been sorely deprived of so much vital soul healing experience.
I have plenty of making up to do!

Alexis,
Reactions: -dab8-

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Since only 0.05g of 1x hit me so hard with my E-Nano, I am terrified of the idea of putting an extract in a vape. Especially such high powered, like 50x or 60x.
If they are not falsely advertiser, a single miligram of that stuff should have the same power as the bowl I vaped.
And it made me fall through a spiral of timelines where I wasn't sure which one I belonged to and where my body was.
Be careful.
But it's also possible that the savlinorin is not as reachable for vapes in extracts vs plain leaf.
Because the trichome structure is gone and some salvinorin might ahve been infused into inside of the plant matter.

Alexis

Since only 0.05g of 1x hit me so hard with my E-Nano, I am terrified of the idea of putting an extract in a vape. Especially such high powered, like 50x or 60x.
If they are not falsely advertiser, a single miligram of that stuff should have the same power as the bowl I vaped.
And it made me fall through a spiral of timelines where I wasn't sure which one I belonged to and where my body was.
Be careful.
But it's also possible that the savlinorin is not as reachable for vapes in extracts vs plain leaf.
Because the trichome structure is gone and some salvinorin might ahve been infused into inside of the plant matter.
Thanks for sharing your perspective. I hear you trust me. It is scary too. But also excitement and potential. But one Dutch vendor of the x60, in product description it says 4-6 doses per gram.

I asked about this and got this reply:

"hi, you need a certain amount to get some effect going. It works or it does not, there is nothing in between. normally in a 5,10 or 15 strength, a dose is often 0,15 to 0,25 grams. Of course you can start with 0.05 or 0.10 but it’s often not enough to get some effect going. with 20x or stronger we advise here to start with 0,15 grams but even there are customers who say it’s not enough. in the end it can be a very personal thing which strength you need and in what amount you need it. but our advise is: always start with a light version and always do this with a trip-sitter. sit down or lie down if you use it. try to get the smoke into your system in one or max two very long inhalations. last but not least ; some people have a very high tolerance for salvia, they can smoke and smoke but do not get any effect. salvia it not super popular but it’s strange stuff and you don’t know what’s goining to happen and how strong it will be, be carefull".

Okay that is all. I just took some 1p about 20 mins ago (I think?:shrug:). Heck its strong as hell already. Im not sure I expected that so soon. 200ug. I may not be back here today. Wish me luck! First non cannabis drug since 2012.:)

Alexis,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Thanks for sharing your perspective. I hear you trust me. It is scary too. But also excitement and potential. But one Dutch vendor of the x60, in product description it says 4-6 doses per gram.
That would either be false advertising (not actually as strong as 60x), the vendor having no idea how it's dosed, or thinking the super-overdose-freakouts youtube style are the right way to go. Or assuming that the user will suck horribly at smoking it, like only briefly lighting it with a bic, which might fail to vaporize majority of the actives.

It works or it does not, there is nothing in between.
I was calling this bullshit before, after trying some more, I can see there actually is some truth to this compared to psychedelics, but it's not absolutely all or nothing.
There seems to be a level of influence, where a switch flips and all spacetime starts folding itself around you - and before that there isn't really much.
But there is something, you can get salvia gravity, laughing fits, body weakness, weird touch sensation, balance issues, confusion and though loops. It is something, but it's mostly uninteresting and "meh".

normally in a 5,10 or 15 strength, a dose is often 0,15 to 0,25 grams.
That much should be a medium to strong dose for 1x. 0.15g of 5x is already almost twice the ammount you should need for a complete breakthrough experience.
Is those numbers are correct, then one of the thing I said at beginning must be true.
That 0.05g of 1x that I vaped felt like a really nice starting dose - strong enough to bring it's powerful hallucinatory abilities, and not too powerful to freak me out and completely forget that I was human.
And that was 15 TIMES less than the smallest dose you suggested!

After my experience vaping it, just the idea of extracts feels insane to me. This plant is way too powerful and potent as it is, no need to reinforce it if you use it efficiently. It's possible to harvest up to hundreds of doses from a single well-developed plant that's only a couple of feet high.

I think the extracts are a compensation for people smoking it completely wrong with very little (and also very variable) efficiency. Someone barely light it and gets nothing, someone else else light it up like pro, hold the flame on it and then get annihilated. Tha IMO is very irresponsible. It's like recommending people who fail at vaping DMT properly to just load more in. And if you look into good advices on that, you'll see that is EXACTLY the number one thing responsiible people warn against. Responsible thing to do would be to practise to vape it correctly, so you get consistent results and not a wild reaction ranging from nothing to overdose.

Okay that is all. I just took some 1p about 20 mins ago (I think?:shrug:). Heck its strong as hell already. Im not sure I expected that so soon. 200ug.
1P is known for it's actually accurate dosing as advertised.
Most LSD hits you get on the street are heavily underdosed (darknet might be better, but still weaker than advertised).
So when people take one 100ug hit of 1P, they get surprised how strong it is, because they never really had that much unless they took 2-3 of the street LSD.
If I'm correct, LSD hits usually have like 25-80ug on then, but are always advertised as 100uf, sometimes even more (double dipped shit, it's 200ug bro, and then turns out it's actually 80).
So, brace yourslef, it could be an intense ride - legit 200ug can be quite powerful.

Last edited:
Seek,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

So, brace yourslef, it could be an intense ride - legit 200ug can be quite powerful.
I'm as braced as can be and you are right it is intense as fuck already in less than one hour. I'm in the most terrible physical condition I've ever been in my life going into this trip and it's the reason I'm taking it because I'm simply unable to get out of this state of existence currently due to the frame of my mind.

This might sound like a preposterous idea but I feel it may be the only way to break this current mould. All I have to do is survive basically and I will benefit to the very core of my soul I know this.
So its all good. Or at least it will be. I will read the rest of your post properly later on and thank you again for your thoughts.

Alexis,

Alexis

Okay I survived! I was throughly shattered after 10 hours of real enduring pain and discomfort which was simply intensified by the acid. I had to sleep, 4 hours worth.

I will have to give this salvia extract some more thought. I tried to buy some x50 last week, but checkout problems stopped it. Im still potentially interested, but may play safe with the x40 lol?

We'll see. Weed will do for now though thank you. :nod:

Alexis,

Alexis

That much should be a medium to strong dose for 1x. 0.15g of 5x is already almost twice the ammount you should need for a complete breakthrough experience.
Is those numbers are correct, then one of the thing I said at beginning must be true.
That 0.05g of 1x that I vaped felt like a really nice starting dose - strong enough to bring it's powerful hallucinatory abilities, and not too powerful to freak me out and completely forget that I was human.
And that was 15 TIMES less than the smallest dose you suggested!

I admit I did find that information incomprehensible versus the general picture I have acquired so far and my own experience years ago when I purchased 1 g of x 15 salvia I really didn't need that much of it at all. I never even finished the gram and swapped it at a rave months later having only dipped my toes here and there.

Anyway, I just came across this dosage guide:

SALVIA: SMOKING The following dosages are recommend. However, each person can react differently to salvinorin so it’s advised to start with a low dosage and gradually up the dose if you’ve gotten to know what the effects Salvia divinorum will have on you. Salvia leaves:¼ gram – 1 gramSalvia extract 5x:0.1 – 0.3 gramSalvia extract 10x:0.05 – 0.15 gramSalvia extract 15x:0.03 – 0.1 gramSalvia extract 20x:0.025 – 0.075 gramSalvia extract 40x:0.012 – 0.037 gram

Now that sounds more like it. It may even be that when effectively vaped, it goes even further.
I think the x40 looks to be about the limit for me scales too.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Alexis there are two type of extracts. Standartized and the other type.. Standartized means it corresponds as potency to X ammount of leaves,while other one the X ammount states the ammount used for the extract,and in reality is much less potent that the standartized.
I suggest you try the leaves and see how you gonna react to that. As @Seek mentioned effects can be quite potent without messing with extracts.
I've read that there are some really shitty cheap extracts on the market done with ACETONE..,so you have to take that possibility in account ,since you have sensible health. Anyway if you go with extracts 20x is plenty enough. You dont want it too concentrated it ,because the load will be too small for the big bowl to efficiently vaporize.
Messing with psychedelics,especially untested once is not a joke. Bodyload and shitty sensations are known attribute to those knockoff versions and novel whatver. Also as you said set and setting is crucial. If you dont feel well,boosting your senses x100 will for sure be one hell of a journey.
I went trough some bad health issues in the last year and cannot tell when will i feel ready again to do such journeys. To my that would be equal to doing exersizes while injured,tried that and it doesnt end well,lol..
Recently i am vaping UB40 Sceletium a,k,a Kanna extract which is not a psychedelic but a mellow relaxant and stimulant and mood lifter. I think you could find this one amusing ,there is also a thread somewhere :)). My fav quote about it : “If coffee is a pick-me-up, sceletium is a jet ride to mental brilliance”
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/anyone-vaporize-kanna-sceletium-tortuosum-before.2625/

Last edited:

Alexis

@Alexis there are two type of extracts. Standartized and the other type.. Standartized means it corresponds as potency to X ammount of leaves,while other one the X ammount states the ammount used for the extract,and in reality is much less potent that the standartized.
I suggest you try the leaves and see how you gonna react to that. As @Seek mentioned effects can be quite potent without messing with extracts.
I've read that there are some really shitty cheap extracts on the market done with ACETONE..,so you have to take that possibility in account ,since you have sensible health. Anyway if you go with extracts 20x is plenty enough. You dont want it too concentrated it ,because the load will be too small for the big bowl to efficiently vaporize.
Messing with psychedelics,especially untested once is not a joke. Bodyload and shitty sensations are known attribute to those knockoff versions and novel whatver. Also as you said set and setting is crucial. If you dont feel well,boosting your senses x100 will for sure be one hell of a journey.
I went trough some bad health issues in the last year and cannot tell when will i feel ready again to do such journeys. To my that would be equal to doing exersizes while injured,tried that and it doesnt end well,lol..
Recently i am vaping UB40 Sceletium a,k,a Kanna extract which is not a psychedelic but a mellow relaxant and stimulant and mood lifter. I think you could find this one amusing ,there is also a thread somewhere :)). My fav quote about it : “If coffee is a pick-me-up, sceletium is a jet ride to mental brilliance”
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/anyone-vaporize-kanna-sceletium-tortuosum-before.2625/
Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience. Im interested in the kanna, except for likely reactions. The attraction with the extracts is being able to inhale such a tiny amount.

I think I could have done with sone kanna yesterday actually. I didn't eat a thing all day, I was craving coffee but it causes too severe a reaction.
But, undersrand that I am a born psychonaut. If there is a way, I have a hell of a will and grit in my teeth. :D

I found this site today:
https://www.salviadragon.com/buysalvia.htm

"Salviadragon.com is here to help you realize how Salvia can affect your life, helping you through your spiritual discovery. Herbal extracts sold on our website are very potent and are grown organically; assuring you high quality herbal products with no hazardous chemicals that are bad for your health. We offer the finest Salvia harvest online. Your order will include prime grown leaves, cultivated carefully by our providers in Mexico. Aside from Salvia leaves, we also provide mind blowing and extremely powerful concentrations such as Salvia Extract 60x and 80x.So check out our website if you want to buy salvia products."

They have good price. I would maybe consider either x40 or 60, plus some leaves, as a bed possibly. Tbh, it is the prospect of dose measurement that deters me most, especially the x60.
I think I could be game though.

Alexis,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
A thread about vaping salvia divinorum leaves.
It has been confirmed to nbe vapeable, but a lot of things still don't have enough sample size to determine precise numbers, so any additional info and report are welcome.

What is Salvia Divinorum?
A rare salvia species growing naturally in Sierra Mazateca, Mexico. Rarely produces seeds, easily propagates by cuttings (makes cuttings of itself in the wild).
Usually grows to 1 meter in length, with minimal branching, stems quickly reach 5-10mm thickness but then stop growing any thicker and can bend/break when too tall.
The plant is very sensitive, can grow very quickly when happy, but can very easily get upset and stop growing and rapidly drop leaves.
Contains a terpenoid Salvinorin A in it's trichomes (similarly to cannabis) - it activates kappa-opioid receptors, producing uniquely hallucinogenic and possibly therapeutic effects.
It has been chewed by natives for undocumented ammount of time, probably very long. It's not even known what nicknames it had before spanish colonization forced them to change it's nicknames to christian ones, obfuscating it's history as no one even remember how it was called before then.
It was discovered by the western world relatively recently, and because that and it's unique nature it mostly evaded getting outlawed (not on the list and not an analogue). The western world embraced smoking it for quick and strong effects, and developed extracts (salvia spiked with it's concentrate) for even stronger smokes.
Sellers were racing to achieve higher and higher strengths for marketing, popularizing extracts so strong that most people trying it trip out heavily, get overwhelmed and never want to do it again.
And thanks to so many recorded overdoses on YouTube looking scary, it prompted many governements to outlaw it recently.
shutterstock_860846.jpg

Effects (at lower doses mostly compiled by me, higher doses mostly by reports):
Duration (smoked/vaped)
- 5-30 minutes, depening on dose and possibly other drugs in your system.
Threshold dose (15-45 mg vaped)
- Mild psychedelic headspace with sober qualities, Muscle weakness, Resurfaced memories of previous trips.
Low doses (25-75 mg vaped)
- Stronger muscle weakness, Confusion, Realistic pushing/pulling physical forces, Prickly feeling on the skin, Psychedelic imagination, Depth distortion.
Medium doses (40-100? mg vaped)
- Stronger physical forces, Overwhelming confusion, Slurred high-pitched disharmonous speech, Impaired ability to form coherent sentences, Laughing fits, Perspective flattening/inversing, Time loops (repating time intervals), Space loops (stacked duplicated frames like a film reel), Inertia of movement and thoughts (example: moving your arm triggers you to keep moving it in circles)
High doses (? mg)
- Fractalized space/time loops, Ego-death, Time dilation, Turning into inaminate objects with no memory of being human, Spiritual experiences, Physical incapitation, Inability to speak.
Heavy doses (? mg)
- Overwhelmingly strong/terrifying experiences, Amnesia, Trashing around the place making weird noises/screams (for outside observers).

How to vape?
I think conduction vapes might be too slow and not powerful enough to vape it quickly enough. It also likely needs slightly higher temperatures than THC.
I have had success with E-Nano on 8 wattage settings and higher. I've tried 7, but that was a very low dose so i'm not sure how well it worked.
Probably any wattage-controlled convection vape should be able to vape salvia easily. If there's no wattage control, then it should be able to reach at least 220°C (also not sure what temperature is needed exactly, more testing needed).
There are reports of people trying low-temperature and/or donduction vapes and failing or getting weak effects and requring multiple hits.

Theories of interest (need more evidence):
Possible an unique anti-depressant, where other drugs or even psychedelics fail.
Possibly reversing some physical addictions, restoring the neurotransmitters.
Leaves might contain some substances that help sublingual absorbtion of Salvinorin - making concentrates less effective sublingually.
Maybe plain leaves are easier to vape by convection vapes because of trichomes surface area and elevation.
Possible "reverse tolerance". I think it could be a memory sensitization - th brain remembering patterns and completing incomplete ones when detected.
Vaping it can be 5 times stronger than smoking. (Probably is indeed stronger, but not sure if exactly 5 times)

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Really appreaciate your description. Salvia is a helluva drug... never seen anyone capture it so well in a few paragraphs.

I've not done it in decades, but the pushing/pulling is some real shit! The whole experience is just totally unique.

I'm also not sure one will reach the same intensity vaping. As much as I hate to say it, this really is most effective via combustion and a water pipe. HOLD it in as long as you can!

FlyingLow,

Zoned89

You can chew on a bunch of leaves, roll them up like a cigar and chew for like an hour lol.
you will feel it.

Vapeyvaporson,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I'm also not sure one will reach the same intensity vaping. As much as I hate to say it, this really is most effective via combustion and a water pipe. HOLD it in as long as you can!
If you look at the dosages attached to effects, it seems the opposite actually (those are vaping doses at which I and few other got these effects, and it's just leaves, not extracts).
I think vaping salvia can be up to 5 times stronger than smoking, but I'm not sure how much stronger exactly, that would requirea lot of testing to get a precision for that number.
You can chew on a bunch of leaves, roll them up like a cigar and chew for like an hour lol.
you will feel it.
Probably, but chewing (even though it's reported as very nice) seems like a waste to me. I think you can get similar effects if you smoke or vape multiple low doses in a long session. I could split ONE large leaf into 10 E-Nano bowls and I could feel each one.

IvanChesnokov

Weedfinder General
Probably, but chewing (even though it's reported as very nice) seems like a waste to me. I think you can get similar effects if you smoke or vape multiple low doses in a long session. I could split ONE large leaf into 10 E-Nano bowls and I could feel each one.
The native americans who use salvia as an entheogen say you should only chew and never smoke it. Now this is obviously superstition, but from reports I've read, you're much less likely to freak out if you don't smoke it.

IvanChesnokov,

Zoned89

The native americans who use salvia as an entheogen say you should only chew and never smoke it. Now this is obviously superstition, but from reports I've read, you're much less likely to freak out if you don't smoke it.
So when you chew it, it lasts longer, but it’s not nearly as crazy as smoking it. Think, mild mild boomer trip, very mild.
I’ve smoked the stuff, I tried the concentrate version which I’m pretty sure was just rc’s, not good.
But the actual plant, well sourced and smoked is its own experience all together. I enjoyed it back in the day, but I preferred wasting half a plant chewing on the leaves tbh.
i dont even know where to get this now but I’d love an actual plant, especially with how inconspicuous they look.

Vapeyvaporson,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I would rather trust out current knowledge andscience instead of shamans opinions. Yes, there were using it for longer that we did, but they also didn't have vapes or science to analyze how the chemistry of the plant and its consumption really work. As I implied already I believe the freakouts are mostly due to reckless overdosing on extract that are too concentrated. Smkoing and vaping experiences can also be enjoyable when taken responsibly in the right doses. I've never seen anyone freakout on low or medium doses. I have smoked and vaped low and medium dosees of salvia multiple times and never even came close to freaking out. Actually I think I can handle those salvia trips better than even low doses of calssical psychedelics - those are liekyl to get me a dark spiral of deep existential thoughts taht can be scary and uncomfotable to deal with. If something like that happens to me on salvia I'm usually so dulled and confused that I can't really process it to freak out. And on lower doses I find it very manageable.

Seek,

Zoned89

I would rather trust out current knowledge andscience instead of shamans opinions. Yes, there were using it for longer that we did, but they also didn't have vapes or science to analyze how the chemistry of the plant and its consumption really work. As I implied already I believe the freakouts are mostly due to reckless overdosing on extract that are too concentrated. Smkoing and vaping experiences can also be enjoyable when taken responsibly in the right doses. I've never seen anyone freakout on low or medium doses. I have smoked and vaped low and medium dosees of salvia multiple times and never even came close to freaking out. Actually I think I can handle those salvia trips better than even low doses of calssical psychedelics - those are liekyl to get me a dark spiral of deep existential thoughts taht can be scary and uncomfotable to deal with. If something like that happens to me on salvia I'm usually so dulled and confused that I can't really process it to freak out. And on lower doses I find it very manageable.
A lot of those freak out videos are people that have only smokes pot or not even done that. They are just random younger people smoking waaaaay too much/or using some sort of synthetic boosted concentrate. That said, chewing the leaves was nice, and I’ve smoked salvia plenty and did not freak out or come close.
now I want some salvia Lol

Vapeyvaporson,
Ah.. Sally... I've done it on a medium level(?) once. My true experience was with a Volcano on max temp.

I was watching to Simpsons and Homer's head just melt like a cheese on the floor. Then my attention has switched to the carpet full of squares, so those squares were all in move to the left side, my body was pulled too. Then I began to hearing a crackling noise of my Volcano bag, man... it was the most annoying noise in my entire life, my imagination was like.. "is it an acidic rain on my brain ?" but it also made a fantastic atmosphere of my trip. The floor with a carpet began to be like pages of a book if you look from the side that were moving to the left side just under my legs and began to kinda suck me into one of those pages so I just rolled on the floor. :haw:

It was fun, there was a good friend of mine who was watching me all the time so I dont do shit. :science:
Never had an ego-death experience. I'll probably try to achieve it thru sally or shrooms, its just a matter of time. :sherlock:

Last edited:
Hawaiian,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
b0vver:
Nice to hear a Volcano can produce effects, I think a volcano is not the best choice for salvia because:
1) The max temp might not be high enough (maybe busted, as you got effects, but maybe it vapes really slowly at these temps...? And takes an entire bag of vapor to be finished of even just extracting only a portion of salvinorin into that bag...?)
2) The bowl is really large, my E-Nano works really well with salvia mostly thanks to its small bowl and unlimited convection power. A small bowl can be vaped faster with a smaller volume of air, therefore at the high enough temperature a small bowl can be extracted in one hit, which is something you want with salvia if you want the peak effects to be as high as possible.
3) Tha bag is also very large and can take many hits to inhale all of it, salvia only last for few minutes so it will not hit you all at once. On the other hand I think a bag might be a great delivery for a prolonged milder high similar to chewing, that many people actually prefer because it feels better that way.

Anyway - did you vape leaves or extract? And how much? I would expect effects liek you described from vaping 60-90mg in my E-Nano myself.

edit: just notived that the example photo in my first post doesn't show anymore, maybe shoul've uploaded the image instead of linking it and realying on wherever it was to keep it up. I can't edit the post anymore, is there a time limit for edits on this new forum? I would like to fix the image link.

Nice to hear a Volcano can produce effects, I think a volcano is not the best choice for salvia
I'll try to vape it with my E-Nano one day. But to me, the effects were more pronounced with Volcano than with 2 rips from a bong. I didn't had a good torch btw.

Anyway - did you vape leaves or extract? And how much? I would expect effects liek you described from vaping 60-90mg in my E-Nano myself.
My sally was from zamnesia. Its a 20x extract (origin: Mexico) THT: 06/2018 so its maybe no more psychoactive.

I can't edit the post anymore, is there a time limit for edits on this new forum? I would like to fix the image link.
Yep, admin must do something with it.

Hawaiian,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
My sally was from zamnesia. Its a 20x extract (origin: Mexico) THT: 06/2018 so its maybe no more psychoactive.
You put 20x into the large Volcano bowl? How much? I would expext effects like that from like 60-120mg of plain leaves in my E-Nano. which is just one of those small E-Nano loads or two.
Maybe the 20x is weaker than adverstised or maybe my leaves are stronger than average or maybe the Volcano really was too cold and only vaped a tiny portion of the salvinorin on "low" temp and left most of it still in.
If I made a legit 20x from my leaves I would be expecting a punch with even miniscule ammounts of it in my E-Nano bowl barely covering the screen.
Age shouldn't be a concern, salvia retains potency for decades easily as long as you don't expose it to a lot of UV.

Last edited:

grampa_herb

Epstein didn't kill himself
Effects (at lower doses mostly compiled by me, higher doses mostly by reports):
Duration (smoked/vaped)
- 5-30 minutes, depening on dose and possibly other drugs in your system.

Can't imagine 30 minutes like this. I've always used a gravity bong and it has always been a super intense minute or so and then its like WTF just happened?

grampa_herb,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I think you would need a huge a dose, or having some slow metabolism of it, or taking something that can extend the effects to make the peak that long. Some say cannabis can stretch the effects. The peak typically last just a couple of minutes, I was counting the comedown as well and just made the range big to satisfy every definition.

Top Bottom