Vapor Spam Thread

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Anyone used or know anyone who has used LEDs for an indoor grow?

My space is so small if I use HID I'm going to need to do some major venting/ducting which I'd rather avoid. At a pinch I could get away with a 250w HPS in winter but summer would be just too hot unless I duct like mad!

LEDs give off very little heat so could be a viable option, perhaps along with some CFLs which run a little cooler than HID.

LEDs are pretty pricy so I might start under fluros ... which I already have ready to go. Still gotta get this past the command unit yet :uhoh:

vaporcloud,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
SpiralArchitect said:
Yeah, I've been playing Fable 2 and Dead Space on my 360 a lot lately. Both excellent games. I've heard Fallout 3 was really good too.

GOW2 shipped today. Can't wait!!! I might call in sick when it arrives and just veg out, hehehehe. Gears of War 1 was one of my favorite games of all time.... so f'n awesome.

Anyone else an XBox live player? We should swap tags..... hell, maybe even a gaming thread? It looks like we might have an assortment of pc and conole gamers. I play Dawn of War and TF2 on my PC, not particularly good on either but, I have fun. I want to get COD4 for the PC, I loved it on 360 but my brother owns our copy and is always playing.
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=305

up and running! :lol:

Hennessy1414,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yeah, 'tis a shame too, sometimes truth can be stranger than fiction. :brow: I had a good trip this weekend on some wonderful blotters.

15cez55.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

marcuss

above the clouds
vaporcloud said:
Anyone used or know anyone who has used LEDs for an indoor grow?

My space is so small if I use HID I'm going to need to do some major venting/ducting which I'd rather avoid. At a pinch I could get away with a 250w HPS in winter but summer would be just too hot unless I duct like mad!

LEDs give off very little heat so could be a viable option, perhaps along with some CFLs which run a little cooler than HID.

LEDs are pretty pricy so I might start under fluros ... which I already have ready to go. Still gotta get this past the command unit yet :uhoh:
ehy man....i'm a led grower and maker for a year now and also have a direct link to get 90,300,600w led grow lights a bit cheaper...i actually selling one on ebay and i can say they work perfectly in the grow stage but you need to mix them with usual incandescent 60w bulbs to get IR wavelenght...pm me to get more info about them!
This is surely the light of the future we just need to know how to use it!

marcuss,

marcuss

above the clouds

these are two tipes of 90w grow led lights i'm using now and this diagram explain how the light affects chloropill a and b from solaroasis( same wawelenght of the ufos)

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
did you grow something out of it marcus ?? I saw those light apear some times ago but never got the chance to try them ?

Clear_Dome,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Pin heads and hotties, thats all I'm seeing today.

This guy with a shaven head and glasses keeps walking past my desk to go to the printer. Followed by the girl 2 desks down, with her knee length boots and short shirt.

OK I'm fucken bored as. Its Friday, 'round midday ... I have no work really to do 'cept projects I can't be bothered with today. I keep thinking about my tin of buds, the PD, the cold Stella Artois's in my Fridge and the hottie with the knee length boots. ;)

I really wanna get out of the IT game. Been in it way too long and its hardly a thrilling job. Pays well but :rolleyes: What I really wanna do is teach guitar full time boosted by some well paying private function gigs. And grow a munty indoor crop.

vaporcloud,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
I'll be your roadie/grow assistant. I just need a place to sleep on the floor, all the bud I can vape, and you'll have to let me sing along with my horrible voice from time to time.

I'm in computers as well...man it sucks!. I need to make something with my hands. In the past I could ask my next question with confidence, but now...

"If a nuclear holocaust occurred...what would I contribute to the rebuilding society if I survived." - Not too sure there is a big life threatening need for 3d artists. I want to be outside when I get out of Florida's heat. I was thinking of working in the parks and rec division at Mt. Olympic Park in Washington state. I love the outdoors, wildlife, and driving around looking at shit stoned. :lol:

DD

LOVE THE NEW SIGNATURE MAN! :cool:

DigitalDavinci,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
well, my parents have decided to be very difficult about my mmj, my mom seems to have convinced herself that it is just for the terminally ill, and i havent spoken to my dad yet, he tens to be more reasonable but im not sure about this

this is fucking lame, i expected them to be accepting as they said they would, but now my mom says "we only agreed that we would think about it" fucking bullshit, im sure what they said was to placate me, and shut me up while still keeping their minds closed

they say i have to go to a "legitimate doctor" (by their definition, which is to say, a pharm pusher) who can convince them that it "is the best solution for me" so basically they want me to go to a doctor that will push the pharmeceuticals back on me and tell me that looking into mmj is wrong
on top of that, my mom said that even if i got my card they wouldnt let me grow my own, i told her that i would just grow enough for my own personal needs and shes like "you cant do that" as if a single plant will produce pound upon pounds, depite the fact that the ones i want are very small plants

Acolyte of Zinglon,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Sorry to hear that, AZ. How long do you plan to live at home? I think you might have a long road ahead trying to convince your parents to come around, speaking from a parent's point of view.

stickstones,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i cant find a job, so i cant move out, its that simple :disgust:

what really pisses me off is how my parents tell me one thing and then go back on their word, when i followed through on my word and they dont even remember that

i might as well just save my money and not even go through with getting my card, and just keep it hidden from them

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
he usually isnt much help whenever my mom is involved :|
she is usually the one that dictates things, my dad just sort of hides behind her

im going to have my medicine one way or the other, ive waited this long, and saved enough to do everything legit, then they pull this shit :mad: they always do, i dont know why i even try to take the honorable path with them anymore
makes it seem not worth it

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Tough break, AoZ. I was excited for you.

Did she give you any insight on her reasoning? How much do they know about cannabis?

After hearing the other side of the cannabis story ( The Union for example), and then considering the fact that cannabis is proven to be far safer than man made pharmaceuticals, possibly more effective, and probably cheaper, I'd like to hear the argument against you legally obtaining a prescription to try it and see if it helps you.

Don't give up, I really do believe you're after a medicine and not just a ticket to get high. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Out of curiosity, are they ok with you drinking alcohol?

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
this house is dry, the only drugs here are the antidepressants that everybody but me are on, and the amphetamine in the medicine cabinet that id prefer not to take...

my mom is extremely hard headed, and she is convinced that im only looking for a ticket to get high, and that mmj is only really helpful to people with aids and cancer and that sort of thing

i fear confrontation, and by fear i mean i absolutely fucking dread it, noting triggers my anxiety worse than confronting somwbody, and it kicks in HARD, worse than it did in that other thread
i doubt my mom would even watch any of the documentaries, she has claimed she has done research, yet she thinks that most the research supporting it was made up by people looking for an excuse to do drugs, she refuses to do any bona fide research on the internet, and keeps telling me about how it will "harm me" and that its just like alcohol, where i only think i feel better

quite frankly, its not worth it to me, ill just order a pd to a friends house, and call my guy and buy a quarter. the whole card buisiness isnt worth it to me if my parents dont accept my medicine and allow me to grow my own anyway

Acolyte of Zinglon,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
AtoZ, you've got your own little microcosm over there. Maybe after going through this you'll be better equipped to change the world's attitude towards cannabis forever!

As a parent, I admire your submission to their rules while you are in their house, with regards to not growing. That's a damn fine thing, and rare these days. With character like that, you'll be fine. There will always be weed and we'll keep a seat open for you at the vape table until you get things straightened out!

stickstones,

Purple-Days

Yeah, the card thing is a joke around here, enough folks use it as a free ticket to deal, and of course that dealing involves harder, 'bad drugs' and that throws the whole MMJ issue out. Fuckin' tweakers.

AofZ you might check out the LaGuardia commission report, from way back. Basically the southwest US was after criminalizing MJ so they might easily oppress the Hispanic population. They were after a national law banning MJ.

The Laguardia commision (yeah that Laguardia, the airport etc...) studied MJ use and found no real problems, of course that evidence was supressed. And to this day any legitimate study is ridiculed in the same way...

On another subject, check this out.
http://www.climbnepal.blogspot.com/
First ascent of an awesome mountain, beautiful pics. Gotta check out the videos part way down the page, whew, does this look like fun, or what?

Purple-Days,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Dang, Tom...those guys are sick! Those guys need a PD because you know what they did when they were done? This:

"We had a huge celebration in Na as we bought beer and chang for our crew and the locals. We drank and danced the night away."

I don't know what chang is, but I know what a battery pack is!

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
Great high altitude pics Tom. That's about as close as I'll get to those heights. The top of a 20 ft. ladder is as high as I wanta get. :uhoh:

max,
Top Bottom