Vapomix by Fumytech

Is this gonna be a faiI?

• Total voters

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
So according to their theory the "hit" would be larynx contraction due to the nicotine? Interesting...

But we also can get hits with good convection vapes and no nicotine... I think it's more a matter of temperature and density.

KeroZen,
Yes, but: `It is also possible to use each of the two functionalities (herbal vaporizer or electronic cigarette) independently cf one another if the user so wishes.` :brow:
Ik you d ask, why would You use it, if u re not a nicotine `addict`, you may be right... but there are 0mg juices aswell. :rolleyes:
That means you basically vape only VG [vegetable glycerin] + PG [propylen glycol] + whatever the flavour contains. :science:
Most juices come in a 70% VG 30% PG proportion, though everybody likes it differnt. You can vape 100% VG, but PG is the one that provides the throat hit = TH [larynx contraction]. So You can get TH without nicotine. :nod:
It can be useful for ppl, who don t like the taste of cannabis. :mental: [WTF, flavour is the one most important pick criteria for me, but I m sure there are such ppl..]
I wanted to see some opinions, but I think You must try it to truly know, as it is something completely different = a kind of spliff ! :lol:
For me as an E-juice Vaper it may be interesting, but for those, who don t vape E-juice, dunno what to say.. :hmm:
I may be buying it, as it is half the price atm on fasttech.com with MAP coupon. Dunno for how long, though.. :uhoh:
Retail we re looking at 140 $. :2c:
Release date should be tomorrow.
The only review in English i ve found:
but this is the Beta version. :argh:
If I`ll eventually decide to buy it, :shrug: I`ll post something for sure. ;)
Thank You for taking the time to read this. :tup:
I wish a great week to You all !! :wave:
Keep f*cking combustion !! :sherlock:

Nilsson

I think this is interesting, maybe even for myself, as i am still combusting a lot with tobacco and would like to stop this.

I remember a Tommy in the Vapman thread who put e liquid on top of dry herbs in the vapman and really liked it. I never tried it, but i like big clouds, i like to be discrete, so i will follow this thread/vaporizer.

Nilsson,
Top Bottom