• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I was going to wait until the airflow was impeded, Just don't know if I can watch without sampling a little tonight at least. Maybe that midnight OMG I saw another Christmas All in wonder bowl. :tup:

Then the Rest on New years Eve. :party:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I would start with the PN. I have a PNPro and it is my first choice for vaping oils on cotton. I would imagine a small, soaked nugget in there, or some of that oil lightly dabbed onto some cotton in the bullet would be nice. yeah, start with the oil on cotton.

stickstones,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The PN will probably be first up, loading the bullet seems like an easier way to deal with the honey dripping herb. I'll try the cotton with the oil also. I used a small piece of a q-tip in the straightshooter and tried ground bud in the vapo, it worked out well.

@stickstones we may have to start calling you "the cotton man".

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

stickstones

Vapor concierge
stickstones,
Reactions: ataxian

vapirtoo

It's been about a week that the barrel and the infuser have been put to work.
At first the barrel got me so high that the infuser seemed to me like some devilishly designed overkill that I could do without. Now I've been using the infuser for four days, and the taste is devine while the infused herbs are already getting covered. By New Year's I might do a premature nug. I hope I can handle it.

Mrmrmrmr

Who has some new videos to post ??
I will have a vapolution 2.0 by the end of the week and I'm looking for some
Videos on cloud production thick clouds etc.

Mrmrmrmr,

vapirtoo

The infused buds were quite tasty and powerful.
The high was comparable to a light concentrate.k
I need to infuse for a month and check that shit out

Mmmr turn the vap to 12 o'clock wait 15 min then put herb in let it roast for 2 min.... clouds !

Mrmrmrmr

Thanks for the tip!
I'm all about conserving and have been mainly using my solo .
Could a decent bowl be .1 ?
After letting the bud roast for 2 min would the taste still be there ?

Mrmrmrmr,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
you wanna hit it when you start to smell it. but if you let it sit much longer after that it will start to cook without you!

You can make your pellets as short as you want. My stem holds what usually ends up being three mini pellets stuck in there in series. I could easily do micro loads using small pellets.

Mrmrmrmr

Do you have exact weight ? I'm the kind of person that likes to know exactly how much I'm using

Mrmrmrmr,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
My pellets range from .07 to .17 I really like using the straight shooter bowl due to its smaller bowl size for conserving.

RUDE BOY,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I really like using the straight shooter bowl due to its smaller bowl size for conserving.
I think the VAPOLUTION is efficient, flavorful and cheap as hell!
Time to plug her in!

Put your EGO in your pocket!

Is their one in your quiver?
How did i not know about THIS!!!!!!!

I have one. It's alright!
The All In Wonder Bowl and VAPOR BARREL I personally like more than the INFUSER.

I'm in to FRESH FLOWERS and TOP COLAS.
ABV and collection resin build up is not my thing.
Plus I clean my glass fittings for flavor magnification.
The VAPOLUTION is flavor city!
FUNNY because it's cheap?

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
ataxian I only get small quantity of Buds so for now no EGO. also I really only use at home so I am rethinking spending money on portables. Actually I have an HA on the way and hope the Vapo and HA will complement each other.

RUDE BOY,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
ataxian I only get small quantity of Buds so for now no EGO. also I really only use at home so I am rethinking spending money on portables. Actually I have an HA on the way and hope the Vapo and HA will complement each other.
If I only had a VAPOLUTION only it would fill my needs perfectly.
My SOLO's were bought for outside the home. The NANO and HI are LOG VAPES.

You really don't need 200 vaporizers.
One is enough!

The VAPOLUTION is funny because it is inexpensive with incredible flavor!

ataxian,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
You really don't need 200 vaporizers.
One is enough!
I Know this is true, I just have to find the one I can use easily and fairly discreetly as for now I'm not the Lord of the manor, also like right now the lower winter temps even where I live makes me paranoid using glass due to losing feeling in my fingers when the temp drops below 60F. My Vaping is limited to a screened porch/patio so weather has an affect on how I vape.

RUDE BOY,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm not the Lord of the manor, also like right now the lower winter temps even where I live makes me paranoid using glass due to losing feeling in my fingers when the temp drops below 60F.
A good CONCENTRATE PEN is the most stealth I have found.
On the boat I keep a OMICRON in my pocket with a concentrate.
FLOWERS are harder to hide!
Install an extract fan in you bed room!

Stay comfortable!

ataxian,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I don't need total stealth but discretion really.

I kinda feel I'm too old to have to hide my herb use completely, you know after 40plus years using cannabis everyone ought to have a clue.

But I still just respect the powers that be and try not to flaunt it. Once it drops below 55F or so I do vape in my den and bathroom but only a bowl or two. With the Vapo 2 I wanna do a pellet every 20min or so.

As long as it all doesn't all look so "Druggie" I'm good.

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Thanks Max. Your posts here and in the HA thread helped me decide, truth be told. They both seemed solid and proven choices and maybe a little redundant But different enough to justify owning both.

RUDE BOY,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks Max. Your posts here and in the HA thread helped me decide, truth be told. They both seemed solid and proven choices and maybe a little redundant But different enough to justify owning both.
I was going to get a HI however 6 months waiting was too much for me.
My NANO took 3 days.
Anyway a log vaporizer with water is the ticket regardless. There all pretty much the same!
DRY = VAPOLUTION is the best!

ataxian,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
For now I only use a water tool once in a while, all I have is the PNWT. I would love a small bubbler but around here glass is still thought to be related to "evil Drug use".
I do have one neighbor that I hear chugging on a bong and sometimes blowing up a noisy bag, not often though.
I don't need to be "that guy sittin' out back with a Bong" right now. People Do notice that gurgling sound that's so often followed by a cough.

If the MMJ bill passes here That'll change ! Quick !

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I wish I could move ataxian.

After 24years collecting disability I'm getting less money in a year then I made when I was 17 working part time for minimum wage. Now its almost like that old joke that "I'm to poor to pay attention".

I do hope to live long enough to see legal MMJ in Florida, But once it happens hope those that really need it can afford it.

Top Bottom