Vapman

coolbreeze

Greetings Everyone, well...I am very happy that I was able to order my Station today. I did not get a discount but, I did not see where or how to include a discount code. Anyway, at this point it does not matter I am just going to be very happy to have one finally. I love my Vapmans...and this will be an incredible addition.
@Dr. G , email them about the code. They may be able to help you.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Hey guys,

Yesterday, we sent out an email with our system and had to realize that about 80% of the emails did not arrive due to a system error.

Therefore, I would like to inform you again with this email that the first 100 stations are ready for payment.

We will send them by the end of next week so 22.03 latest.

The first 100 units are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so don't miss out on this chance to be among the first to experience the unparalleled performance of the Vapman Heating Station.

To order the heating station, click on this link and make a regular checkout as with any other order or visit our website and navigate to the heating station page.

https://nowinhale.com/products/heating-station

Sorry again for the trouble in yesterday's checkout process.

We appreciate your enthusiasm and commitment to our product. Your support has been instrumental in bringing the Vapman Heating Station to life, and we can't wait for you to experience its incredible features.

If you have any questions or encounter any issues during the payment process, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at info@nowinhale.com.

Thank you once again for being a part of this journey.

All the best
David and Michael
I thought that the first 100 were going to be priced lower? Did that change...? I received a letter a long time ago that they were something like 289 Euro...did anyone else get that letter? Long ago...?

Update...because of the problem they are going to fix it...I had no doubt about this...they said that yesterday the system was not working and I truly believe that of course. They are wonderful David and Michael. Rene is also a great person...dealing with them is always a pleasure. They are special...thank you Vapman. All good on this end.

Today my Vapman 2.0 arrives as well. I am happy.

Last edited:

jbm

There was an email in January saying that the price was being raised to 359EUR and offering a discount code for 20EUR off. They kinda messed this release up a bit by just making them publically available before notifying pre-order customers, but that is probably because of their email system not working right as they posted above. I got an email and text from them this morning saying they were “unable to restock the (sic) you requested” but inviting me to order the new heating station. They need to work a few things out, I think.

coolbreeze

There was an email in January saying that the price was being raised to 359EUR and offering a discount code for 20EUR off. They kinda messed this release up a bit by just making them publically available before notifying pre-order customers, but that is probably because of their email system not working right as they posted above. I got an email and text from them this morning saying they were “unable to restock the (sic) you requested” but inviting me to order the new heating station. They need to work a few things out, I think.
I got that same email, following emails responding to my request to apply the presale discount. I think the 'unable to restock' email is another system glitch so check your account, mine says my order is accepted and discounted.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: fangorn

jbm

I got that same email, following emails responding to my request to apply the presale discount. I think the 'unable to restock' email is another system glitch so check your account, mine says my order is accepted and discounted.
When I did the quick add and checked out the order (discounted) went through and I got a order confirmation email. Still, this whole thing has been confusing and uncertain. I finally got notice that my VM 2.0 is out for delivery today. After having heard nothing for weeks and having received no shipping email.

coolbreeze

my VM 2.0 is out for delivery today
w00t! Mine too! First Pure 2.0 in the wild:
IMG-7068.jpg

Actually I cheated, it's the last pure V1 with a V2 midsection! Gonna warm up the Station and give it a whirl. Speaking of which, my intercooler whirls when I draw hard!
IMG-7072.jpg

Hope you all are enjoying your 2.0s and Classics this fine morning!

sedentree

For those in the UK, I notice azzwoodcustoms have the Station for sale

Edit, although worth noting it is currently marked as out of stock, which makes sense at this moment in time

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
Anyone else had an issue checking out? I have only the Heating Station in my cart, with the coupon code applied, but I receive an error about how an order number of 0 can not be found by the payment processor.

Edit: Switched to a different browser and it worked fine. Guess it's a Firefox issue.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I never got a letter. I was one of the first ones to say HEY I WANT ONE! I paid full price because it did not allow me to put any codes in...I did get a hold of them. I will be getting accessories in exchange for my mistake???? Anyway, all good. That is just my luck. I hope that I am getting mine too...letter or no letter.

Deedie

Long time lurker here

Been waiting patiently for a heat station since the pre orders went live. Just can't get on with my vapman using it manually, so hopeful that the heat station will change that

Anybody had a dispatch email yet?

Or do we think this is likely to be another missed deadline!

Serfer76

A dozen of bowls from this little nug. Crazy, huh?

This morning I received an email from INHALE with the following content: "we will today ship it to our warehouse in the us and when arrived you will get your tracking number." I don't really understand what it means that they ship to a warehouse in the USA? But I'm in Europe and Vapman is in Italy. I'm really confused now. The whole day has passed and no tracking number yet. This is slowly becoming unfunny.

Serfer76,
Reactions: Deedie

Deedie

A dozen of bowls from this little nug. Crazy, huh?

This morning I received an email from INHALE with the following content: "we will today ship it to our warehouse in the us and when arrived you will get your tracking number." I don't really understand what it means that they ship to a warehouse in the USA? But I'm in Europe and Vapman is in Italy. I'm really confused now. The whole day has passed and no tracking number yet. This is slowly becoming unfunny.
i never received that one.

but that does not make any sense why they have done that. Hopefully this all ends up okay in the end. But this will definitely be my last order with them

Deedie,

T9R

I totally get the frustration with delays and lack of information. But for those of you who haven't dealt with the VM team before, I can vouch from my experience that they really are 100% reliable when it comes to sorting everything out in the end.

So if possible, try to just let this thing run its course guys. And shoot them an email if anything seems off.

Top Bottom