Vapman

sedentree

Nope, and I'm not sure what is meant by ''navigate to the payment section."

@sedentree check your spam folder, the new 'inhale' address was sent to mine.

Yeah, had already checked spam with no luck. I do not doubt the Vapmen are on top of things in terms of stock levels and what not, they just appear to struggle with internet commerce 😅
I don’t want anyone to take that the wrong way, I am certain they want to make it easy for people to get hold of items and the customer service has been great BUT this whole Station release is turning into a debacle 😂 The presale was massively confusing and not the usual way you would pre order any other item on any other website and they continue to make, let’s say suggestions, as to when a thing will be available before working out that were behind this ideal deadline. Even the last week or two, it has taken longer than they suggested on Instagram re the release. Then you have something I am not fully certain about but I swear when they first did the presales they were going to make 200 but now only 100 are currently available? Again not really a problem but it does make me laugh that they do not seem to learn from previous mistakes 😅

sedentree,

fangorn

💚💚♥️♥️😍😍😍😍🪄🧑‍🎄🚀😍😍😍😍♥️♥️💚💚

🍾🍻🫶🥳🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂 THANKS !!!!

edit: I managed to order. thank you for the tip to add it to the basket! wow...

what an incredible moment!! my banker is not happy... but my vapmans are so excited!! I hear them squirming with impatience!!
I'm torn between these two feelings myself... it was really expensive, especially considering my current change of situation.... but I'm so looking forward to enjoying this warming station... and giving back more space to use my Vapmans!

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Yeah, had already checked spam with no luck. I do not doubt the Vapmen are on top of things in terms of stock levels and what not, they just appear to struggle with internet commerce 😅
I don’t want anyone to take that the wrong way, I am certain they want to make it easy for people to get hold of items and the customer service has been great BUT this whole Station release is turning into a debacle 😂 The presale was massively confusing and not the usual way you would pre order any other item on any other website and they continue to make, let’s say suggestions, as to when a thing will be available before working out that were behind this ideal deadline. Even the last week or two, it has taken longer than they suggested on Instagram re the release. Then you have something I am not fully certain about but I swear when they first did the presales they were going to make 200 but now only 100 are currently available? Again not really a problem but it does make me laugh that they do not seem to learn from previous mistakes 😅
My guess is that a lot of the confusion derives from the fact that the station has been a legendary, much-desired product while it's been out of production combined with the fact that it's a much different vaping world for it to reawaken into. Given the price-to-performance of the ball vape sector, maybe the economics are less certain and thus the need to gain insight into potential sales, and adjusting (holding the presale and then dropping the number made, adjusting the price). Whatever the implications, I appreciate that they were undaunted and I am happy to have my order in. I hope there will be stations for everyone far into the future!

sedentree

My guess is that a lot of the confusion derives from the fact that the station has been a legendary, much-desired product while it's been out of production combined with the fact that it's a much different vaping world for it to reawaken into. Given the price-to-performance of the ball vape sector, maybe the economics are less certain and thus the need to gain insight into potential sales, and adjusting (holding the presale and then dropping the number made, adjusting the price). Whatever the implications, I appreciate that they were undaunted and I am happy to have my order in. I hope there will be stations for everyone far into the future!

Nah, I’m talking about how they operate as a company, it’s not Station specific. Recently there have been a lot of items, one example being the Xmas Lotus, which was advertised as only being available during a specific time of year but was available outside this time frame and the stuff I mentioned above re the Station. Where I mention confusion, I mean the confusion many others felt and reported when they first went to order the pre-sale, yet the website was saying Sold Out etc

Anyway, as I say, this is not to bash the company, more that I’ve noticed things which I think people would maybe learn from before making statements as to likely release date and availability etc. maybe what I am getting at is under promise and over deliver rather than the last year or so which is the opposite (again just in terms of statements as to when things will be available, not the quality of the product itself).

And I am still waiting for my email re my pre order 😅 It’s this kind of situation that makes me think, should i just go ahead and order from the site or wait for the promised email 🤷‍♂️

Basically, I want my Station! 😂🤣😅

Pcloudy

So I was able to order with the coupon code for the 20 euros off. I totally forgot I wanted to add an oven since I already qualified for the free shipping so I dropped them a line.
No email about the pre order. It is a bit strange how the did the pre order and then just dropped it on the public like this. It would have been a nice out except I already talked myself into it twice now.

Radwin Bodnic

Does anyone know if the station gets hot enough to use full melt?
I checked again on the current (Italian) product page :
heat-up time & temperature range
3-5 seconds, 160°C/320°F to 230°C/450°F

It kind of disappeared which makes me think they jumped the gun or ran into some issue in the final little bit.
No “add to cart” button yet, right? I'm not crazy 😁?
No email for me yet 😢
You can add Station to your basket. Go to shop->shop all->put the arrow on the station picture and choose Quick add. I successfully paid for my set.

That sounds like a fail. When they first launched the preorders a few people were able to purchase the item and pay for it before they changed the product page to a preorder page.
If there's no "add to cart" button on the product page it's probably on purpose. But they missed the "quick add" function of the shop layout...
No email for me either but my former customer account at "vapman.com" is now accessible at inhale. It's weird not everybody have been sent an email.

This :
they just appear to struggle with internet commerce 😅

I wonder what are the "minor aesthetics variations" they talk about.
Minor aesthetic variations may be present, showcasing the artisanal nature of our production process.
I bet it's not just wood grain variations...

Edit : apologies to the quote function.

Last edited:

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
I don't seem to have the option to add it to my cart, even when logged in. I got the email earlier and clicked through from the link, but I don't have an option to purchase. I sent the team an email to see if they can help sort it out.

coolbreeze

It could be; some of the olive is pretty un-showy and maybe people complain that it doesn't look grainy like the picture? One I have is grainy on one side and plain on the other (NOT a complaint). If it's natural voids and stuff that should be fine, but I wouldn't expect tool marks, etc.

I don't seem to have the option to add it to my cart, even when logged in. I got the email earlier and clicked through from the link, but I don't have an option to purchase. I sent the team an email to see if they can help sort it out.
There's a way to order described above, but as @Radwin Bodnic points out it may be problematic because things clearly are not quite right at the moment.

186°

I wonder what are the "minor aesthetics variations" they talk about.

The photo on the website shows already an "aesthetic variation" of the heating station I'm struggling with a little bit: The screws do not seem to fit perfectly in this model. At least the upper ones are obviously a little bit skewed. I wonder why they picked this photo. I mean, sure, there are variations to be expected, but this does not look like the kind of perfection I'd wish for. However, I've been waiting for the station for many years, I'm gonna pay a lot of money for it, and I'm hopefully going love it.

Pcloudy

Im wondering if they made 200 units and had 100 units for the presale people and 100 units just out in the wild. Either way its bizarre that they dropped it and then ghosted. A quick "we are aware of the issues and we are doing our best to fix them" is always appreciated. Right now we arent even sure if they know they are having these issues. Im wishing them the best still but would love a little update.

Serfer76

I made the payment and received the order number and payment confirmation by e-mail. I was on the pre-order list and i'm not worried that something is wrong. They wrote "To secure your very own Vapman Heating Station from the initial batch, head over to our website and place your order today! Act fast, as these highly anticipated units are sure to go quickly." so i'm even more glad that I already did it.

coolbreeze

I made the payment and received the order number and payment confirmation by e-mail. I was on the pre-order list and i'm not worried that something is wrong. They wrote "To secure your very own Vapman Heating Station from the initial batch, head over to our website and place your order today! Act fast, as these highly anticipated units are sure to go quickly." so i'm even more glad that I already did it.
I did the same. They've always gotten us together eventually so I'm not worried, unless it really does cause them issues.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Serfer76

jbm

I also couldn’t find an “Add to Cart” button on the station page but used the “quick add” tip described here. I got the 20 EUR discount. I might just be cheap but I feel like their discounts haven’t been very significant lately. I will also add that I bought and paid for a VM 2.0 and have as of yet not received any notice of shipping. They are falling down a little bit. For me it probably started with buying a kotibe (IIRC) at full price as soon as it hit the store and then seeing them offer discount codes to people who waited on purchase. I love these things, and am looking forward to the station, but customer service has slipped. I’m sure they will straighten it all out, as @coolbreeze said, but why did they make this available to the public before the people who navigated that weird pre-order interface?

Last edited:

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
I ordered and then emailed to ask if they could apply it. Hopefully it'll all work out. Funky green station incoming! w00t!
I did the same this morning. I actually got two emails, one with the “100 first come” verbiage and another with the payment link. It sure wasn’t the smoothest, but fairly certain the guys will make us all whole.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings Everyone, well...I am very happy that I was able to order my Station today. I did not get a discount but, I did not see where or how to include a discount code. Anyway, at this point it does not matter I am just going to be very happy to have one finally. I love my Vapmans...and this will be an incredible addition.

T9R

Congratulations to everyone who have scored their first station! Your life will never be the same! Just kidding, it's still a VM. But it definitely does allow more predictable results with less effort. And the new design is indeed FUNKY! I wish I could justify having two. :D

By the way, hopefully there will be additional 2.0 MPs, right? Unfortunately the metal ones have never really spoken to me. They are actually my least favourite ones, despite their aesthetic value.

Oh and lastly, here's something to day dream about: a VM 3.0 with significant heat retention. That'd be close to vaping perfection IMO (if everything else could stay mostly the same). Imagine being able to just sip away for a bit.

Maybe one day, with the force of young Italian innovation! :clap:

Last edited:

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey guys,

Yesterday, we sent out an email with our system and had to realize that about 80% of the emails did not arrive due to a system error.

Therefore, I would like to inform you again with this email that the first 100 stations are ready for payment.

We will send them by the end of next week so 22.03 latest.

The first 100 units are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so don't miss out on this chance to be among the first to experience the unparalleled performance of the Vapman Heating Station.

To order the heating station, click on this link and make a regular checkout as with any other order or visit our website and navigate to the heating station page.

https://nowinhale.com/products/heating-station

Sorry again for the trouble in yesterday's checkout process.

We appreciate your enthusiasm and commitment to our product. Your support has been instrumental in bringing the Vapman Heating Station to life, and we can't wait for you to experience its incredible features.

If you have any questions or encounter any issues during the payment process, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at info@nowinhale.com.

Thank you once again for being a part of this journey.

All the best
David and Michael

Woolf

Congratulations to everyone who have scored their first station! Your life will never be the same! Just kidding, it's still a VM. But it definitely does allow more predictable results with less effort. And the new design is indeed FUNKY! I wish I could justify having two. :D

By the way, hopefully there will be additional 2.0 MPs, right? Unfortunately the metal ones have never really spoken to me. They are actually my least favourite ones, despite their aesthetic value.

Oh and lastly, here's something to day dream about: a VM 3.0 with significant heat retention. That'd be close to vaping perfection IMO (if everything else could stay mostly the same). Imagine being able to just sip away for a bit.

Maybe one day, with the force of young Italian innovation! :clap:
This! The metal mouth piece feels Like a inspect on at the dentist😀. Had the Wood en one at my old vapman and it felt really nice.
Nice Greets!

sedentree

Hey guys,

Yesterday, we sent out an email with our system and had to realize that about 80% of the emails did not arrive due to a system error.

Therefore, I would like to inform you again with this email that the first 100 stations are ready for payment.

We will send them by the end of next week so 22.03 latest.

The first 100 units are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so don't miss out on this chance to be among the first to experience the unparalleled performance of the Vapman Heating Station.

To order the heating station, click on this link and make a regular checkout as with any other order or visit our website and navigate to the heating station page.

https://nowinhale.com/products/heating-station

Sorry again for the trouble in yesterday's checkout process.

We appreciate your enthusiasm and commitment to our product. Your support has been instrumental in bringing the Vapman Heating Station to life, and we can't wait for you to experience its incredible features.

If you have any questions or encounter any issues during the payment process, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at info@nowinhale.com.

Thank you once again for being a part of this journey.

All the best
David and Michael

What was the point of the pre order if it is now first come first served?

Top Bottom