Vapman

coolbreeze

@coolbreeze , what is that WPA ? It seems to have been made specifically for your vapman ! But I think yew know ;)
That I got from Rene. It's absolutely brilliant and the first accessory piece I'd recommend to anyone. I love my other WPAs but each is problematic in some way, these though are perfect. But his will only work with the Swiss Vapmans and the new models will need one specific to them.

I hope Michael and David will make these for the Italian Vapmans--they're just fantastic. I'd ask them if you are interested. I know I'd buy a 14mm and a 19mm if they were available.

Electrofever

Thank you for your answer. I understand now how come they match so well :)
I never really thought of getting a wpa for the vapman, not feeling the use of glass with it. I tried once natively on a j hook but the fit wasn’t really right, so I never pushed it further. But considering your advice, I might give it a thought….

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
Family Portrait

From left to right: Walnut Basic (dedicatet for the Vapman Station), Yew Wood Classic, Pearl Wood Classic, Ebony Classic, Pear Wood Classic, Boxwood Classic, Walnut Classic, Olive Wood Classic

Last edited:

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
@coolbreeze , what is that WPA ? It seems to have been made specifically for your vapman ! But I think yew know ;)
That I got from Rene. It's absolutely brilliant and the first accessory piece I'd recommend to anyone. I love my other WPAs but each is problematic in some way, these though are perfect. But his will only work with the Swiss Vapmans and the new models will need one specific to them.

I hope Michael and David will make these for the Italian Vapmans--they're just fantastic. I'd ask them if you are interested. I know I'd buy a 14mm and a 19mm if they were available.

Yew Wood WPA

Last edited:

vapman

Manufacturer
hey guys, thanks all of you for letting is know your opinion about the Pure ;)

Regarding the release date, it's not so far away ;)

We wait to get the final part, and then we will announce the exact date, hope it not more than 3 weeks ;)

All the best, and enjoy your Sunday with your vapmans

David ;)

fangorn

Hello !

Things are moving in the Vapman universe!
Congratulations to the team for the dynamic!!

on the purchase of the station and the withdrawal of several interested people... I really understand...
my professional situation has become unstable this week... so it's not going to be that easy... but I can't miss the station.... so I'll make arrangements...!

@vapman
I said to myself that if the purchase of a station gave the right to a reduction on a V2, that would perhaps help people who change their mind to maintain their purchase plan.... (it's not an argue for me, personnaly)
or more complicated to implement, but a one-year contract with a purchasing service in several installments would greatly reduce the prohibitive side of the price increase! (It definitly help me 😂)

in short... I'm taking this opportunity to share new photos...

Good Sunday to all !

Last edited:

T9R

Dinner's ready! :D

IMG-20240121-160627239-HDR.jpg

Electrofever

Hello !

Things are moving in the Vapman universe!
Congratulations to the team for the dynamic!!

on the purchase of the station and the withdrawal of several interested people... I really understand...
my professional situation has become unstable this week... so it's not going to be that easy... but I can't miss the station.... so I'll make arrangements...!

@vapman
I said to myself that if the purchase of a station gave the right to a reduction on a V2, that would perhaps help people who change their mind to maintain their purchase plan.... (it's not an argue for me, personnaly)
or more complicated to implement, but a one-year contract with a purchasing service in several installments would greatly reduce the prohibitive side of the price increase! (It definitly help me 😂)

in short... I'm taking this opportunity to share new photos...

Good Sunday to all !

Ahaha, all that just to post some more pics !! But thank you, just what I wanted in this Sunday evening !

And @T9R , hope dinner was nice ;)

vapman

Manufacturer
🌬️ Exciting News: A Breath of New Fresh Air with I N H A L E ! 🌿

Dear valued vapman family,

We're thrilled to share a significant milestone in our journey – the launch of our new parent brand, I N H A LE! 🎉✨

In our commitment to providing you with an exceptional vaping experience, we've brought together our beloved products, Vapman and Lotus, under the embracing brand of I N H A L E. This represents a pivotal move towards simplicity, unity, and an unwavering dedication to quality. It is our brand with values we stand for, representing our core capabilities and founding principles.

Why I N H A L E ? 🌱

I N H A L E embodies the essence of our collective mission – to bring you products crafted with care from natural materials, ensuring the ultimate vaping experience. By consolidating Vapman and Lotus under the IN H A L E brand, we aim to streamline your journey, offering a cohesive and seamless experience.

What Changes for You? 🔄

1. Unified Platform: No more hopping between separate websites! www.nowinhale.com (which will be online soon) serves as your one-stop destination for both Vapman and Lotus, providing a simplified and user-friendly experience.
  2. Shared values: As our parent brand, I N H A L E encapsulates the shared values and principles of Vapman and Lotus. Expect a harmonious blend of quality, craftsmanship, and eco-consciousness in every product.
  3. Elevated Experience: I N H A L E represents not just a brand but a lifestyle. Explore our new website to discover the synergy between Vapman and Lotus, offering you a curated selection for an enhanced and mindful vaping journey.

What's Next? 🚀

Get ready to embark on an exciting chapter with I N H A L E! Our commitment to delivering exceptional products and experiences remains unwavering. Join us on this unified adventure, where the familiar reliability of Vapman and the elegant simplicity of Lotus converge under the I N H A L E umbrella.

Thank you for being a crucial part of our story. Here's to a future filled with fresh perspectives, shared values, and the continued joy of inhaling the essence of life!

Inhale deeply, exhale freely.

Warm regards,
Michael and David

I N H A L E 🌳✨

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings, everyone...the Vapman never fails. I love all of the new and exciting things happening. I lost count as to how many Vapman's I have and I just ordered three more from Rene...have not heard from him. But, I know something is brewing. Wishing all of you joy with your Vapman collections. I love all of them. I wish I had a Vapman museum...

I would post photos of my collection but, I just do not know how. The times I have posted photos was by pure chance.

I will try. I also want to share my collection with you. Stay well and CHEERS TO VAPMAN!

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I would post photos of my collection but, I just do not know how.

Since I would love to see your collection, this is how I do it:

1. Open this link: https://img.doerig.dev/

2. Upload photo, looks like this:

3. You get a link, copy that link and just paste it in your post. Just like on this photo:

You can do the same on the imgur website but the link above also works on mobile devices. Hope that helps a little bit?

Sorry for OT.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Since I would love to see your collection, this is how I do it:

1. Open this link: https://img.doerig.dev/

2. Upload photo, looks like this:

3. You get a link, copy that link and just paste it in your post. Just like on this photo:

You can do the same on the imgur website but the link above also works on mobile devices. Hope that helps a little bit?

Sorry for OT.
Wow, you really took the time to answer me and help me. I am so very thankful. I will study this and post. Thank you again, that was very kind of you.

vapman

Manufacturer

🌬️ Welcome to the essence of I N H A L E - the Lung Structure! 🫁

Our logo's first component represents the essence of breath – the core of our commitment to a healthier and more mindful vaping journey. Just as the intricate structure of lungs supports every breath we take, our vaporizers are designed to provide a smooth and controlled inhale. Join us in embracing a mindful approach to vaping, where each inhale becomes a moment of tranquility and satisfaction. Discover the beauty of harmonizing nature with breath in every puff! 🌿💨 #INHALELungs #MindfulVaping

PS: THANKS A LOT GUYS FOR THE CONSTANT SUPPORT AND GREAT VIBES!!

japecan

🌬️ Welcome to the essence of I N H A L E - the Lung Structure! 🫁

Our logo's first component represents the essence of breath – the core of our commitment to a healthier and more mindful vaping journey. Just as the intricate structure of lungs supports every breath we take, our vaporizers are designed to provide a smooth and controlled inhale. Join us in embracing a mindful approach to vaping, where each inhale becomes a moment of tranquility and satisfaction. Discover the beauty of harmonizing nature with breath in every puff! 🌿💨 #INHALELungs #MindfulVaping

PS: THANKS A LOT GUYS FOR THE CONSTANT SUPPORT AND GREAT VIBES!!
When I first saw this update all I could think of was HBO series "The last of Us" :o:lol:. I thought the series was good!

Top Bottom