Vapman

coolbreeze

I'll keep my order in. It is still less than I paid for my used one which was a very good price while they were out of production. This is new and updated, presumably it will last longer. And as @Radwin Bodnic points out, this may be the only run.

I think for people who really love their Vapman and use it a lot they will love having the station and will forget the price soon enough. For those for whom it's a more casual purchase, it will still be a fantastic piece of gear priced in line with many desktops, and a less-common conduction one at that.

I like the station for hash because it makes the process more precise and avoids excess heat to both the hash and the non-pan parts; I like it for herbs because you can do controlled, low temp flavor sessions easier. I wish I could convey why I like it so much, it's not essential, you can get wonderful results manually, but it does add its own ritual and precision and evens out the process a bit. It has not replaced the torch for me, it's just another method with its own joys.

It also makes the Vapman shareable. It's just as easy for your guests as it is for you.

Zagala

I'll keep my order in. It is still less than I paid for my used one which was a very good price while they were out of production. This is new and updated, presumably it will last longer. And as @Radwin Bodnic points out, this may be the only run.

I think for people who really love their Vapman and use it a lot they will love having the station and will forget the price soon enough. For those for whom it's a more casual purchase, it will still be a fantastic piece of gear priced in line with many desktops, and a less-common conduction one at that.

I like the station for hash because it makes the process more precise and avoids excess heat to both the hash and the non-pan parts; I like it for herbs because you can do controlled, low temp flavor sessions easier. I wish I could convey why I like it so much, it's not essential, you can get wonderful results manually, but it does add its own ritual and precision and evens out the process a bit. It has not replaced the torch for me, it's just another method with its own joys.

It also makes the Vapman shareable. It's just as easy for your guests as it is for you.
“It has not replaced the torch for me, it's just another method with its own joys.”

I second this and everything else you said. I have the OG version and did not pre-order the new one and don’t plan to. I just don’t use the one that I have enough to justify two. I love my VM and they come second in use after my log vapes. If I were younger I would probably get the newer one for the upgrades.

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Preorders still open means they haven't sold the 200 units yet.
FC treats early adopting the way most of us treat “shopping.” Having backed the not-quite-right horse a few times, I tend to wait until the early reviews are in and no one’s house burned down. Those 200 units may well sell out, esp as Renee’s input means it’s likely as excellent as the original.

Also, some of us want all black everything. 😉

But as someone who is currently debating a yew VM from the creator hisself vs a shot at a yew VM2 from Vgoodiez in a 420/BF sale, those extra few beans can be decisive.

Radwin Bodnic

I'm pretty confident this station won't show a lot of CS.

But as someone who is currently debating a yew VM from the creator hisself vs a shot at a yew VM2 from Vgoodiez in a 420/BF sale, those extra few beans can be decisive.
Do you expect the VM2 to be ready for BF ?
That would be really quick...

Radwin Bodnic,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Thanks @Electrofever
I hope to have a little more natural light one day...!!

I'm going to finish installing a Vapman corner with what I've already bought or pre-ordered... and that's enough of the bullshit! Afterwards, et probably a V2 in the futur... I stop!

@Dr. G
did you fall for an ebony Vapman 😁?
@Dr. G
did you fall for an ebony Vapman 😁?

Yes...I did fall and ordered. I just cannot have enough. I have Vapman sickness.

As far as the Station...I have been waiting so very long for this...I am IN! I WANT ONE TODAY! I hope that was clear. LOL.

Electrofever

Thank you for these precisions concerning the use of the Vapstation. I did imagine precision of the heating was the main functionality, and how this can bring a different use, comparing to heating with a lighter. I mainly use my VM for hash aswell, so I am really interested in seeing how different stages of heating can affect the taste, and the high :science:

Nobody

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I live in Switzerland and will order the basic version of the Vapman Voporizer.

I would like to use a hot air gun on the vaporizer with the aim of carbonizing the wood. This should create a protective layer. The Mica coating should then become unnecessary. Has anyone here done this before? Is that a good idea or would you advise me against it?

Radwin Bodnic

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I live in Switzerland and will order the basic version of the Vapman Voporizer.

I would like to use a hot air gun on the vaporizer with the aim of carbonizing the wood. This should create a protective layer. The Mica coating should then become unnecessary. Has anyone here done this before? Is that a good idea or would you advise me against it?

Some experiments have been done in the past with torch lighters.

See here :
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapman.94/post-672057

But you'll have to unscrew everything to work only on the wood.

Nobody

Some experiments have been done in the past with torch lighters.

See here :
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapman.94/post-672057

But you'll have to unscrew everything to work only on the wood.

Thanks for the link. Black is beautiful! This would take a little longer with the heat gun than with the jet lighter, but it is less risky for the wood because you can control the process better. But I would leave the wood in its original state on the outside.
When I receive the Vapman next week, I'll test it first and then see whether carbonizing it with the hot air gun is worth it. I can handle jet lighters very precisely, so pre-treatment of the wood may not be necessary at all. In the field of tobacco pipes, carbon pastes are also used for the combustion chamber, but they usually stink and are contaminated with unnecessary chemicals.

T9R

Hashman - ready for use :brow:

IMG-20240115-155342436-HDR-2.jpg

And on a side note:
It's great to see the future looking as bright as it currently does with the new Vapman team onboard. To manage to both preserve and expand on something with a rich history behind it is really commendable - and if the takeover would've happened under different circumstances I think things could've looked and felt a lot different right now.

We appreciate you guys!

Dr. G

Old Resident
Hashman - ready for use :brow:

IMG-20240115-155342436-HDR-2.jpg

And on a side note:
It's great to see the future looking as bright as it currently does with the new Vapman team onboard. To manage to both preserve and expand on something with a rich history behind it is really commendable - and if the takeover would've happened under different circumstances I think things could've looked and felt a lot different right now.

We appreciate you guys!
Hello...you are speaking of David, Michael and Rene? Or are there new members of this team?

Dr. G,

vapman

Manufacturer
A heartfelt Thanks to Our amazing vapman community!

Dear Vapman Enthusiasts,
I hope this message finds you well and full of excitement for the upcoming launch of the Vapman Heating Station.
I wanted to take a moment to express our deepest gratitude for your incredible support and understanding regarding the recent adjustment in the presale pricing. Your positive response to the email we sent out truly touched our hearts, and we feel privileged to have such an amazing community.
At vapman, decisions are always made with the best interests of Vapman in mind. The unexpected increase in production costs led us to reevaluate the pricing, and your understanding means the world to us.
Your enthusiasm and commitment to the Vapman community have been the driving force behind our journey, and for that, we are immensely grateful.

We are excited to share the Vapman Heating Station with you, and your continued enthusiasm fuels our dedication to delivering a top-notch product.
Thank you for being an integral part of our community. Your support is the cornerstone of our success, and we can't wait to share the Vapman experience with you.

Warm regards,
Michael and David

186°

What makes us a Vapman community?

Edit: Oh, after reading it the second time: That sounds like I'm criticizing the wording. I'm not. I am really curios to think about that.

186°,

fangorn

Well... my Vapman package arrived from Switzerland today.
And so I received a classic yew wood and a pure Ebony from René.

I am in love with these little pieces!
These last two, like the previous ones, each have their own character. They are beauties.
Well done René!

Yew wood, with its two main tones and nuances, its lines, its softness... is very refined, almost "delicate"!

The ebony... the ebony... Until a few posts back, I never thought I could get one. it's one of my unicorns... To tell the truth, after that, I don't have any more... so it's a feeling... special!

René only had a pure Ebony in stock. but I'm so glad I didn't opt for a classic! The contrast between the bowl and the wood is magnificent.
And I handled it with a lot less care than my other classics, which is also very cool.

And it has a wormhole... which gives this room even more character.
I couldn't be happier with this one. He is perfect. Thanks again René!

The latter will not be used before the arrival of the station... but I will enjoy its beauty in my little museum... and it is possible that it will spend a few evenings next to me even if it does not is not used!

Time for photos, right?!

Happy vaping to all, and... let's enjoy life!

Last edited:

im not a robot

what a lovely collection @fangorn, and the ebony is indeed fantastic. would love one too, black & gold is a great contrast. makes me think of england. ?. is the second one on the left in the last picture a custom one? also looks wonderful.

Top Bottom