Vapman

Razhumikin

Is it a tiny bit overkill to have two Stations? Yea, kind of...but given that i have 8 Vapmans, i'm arguing the need of a seconds rooster in the yard.

Im also struggling with this. Do I need 2 stations? Definitely do not. Can I fit a second station in my vape drawer? Probably cannot. Will either of those 2 things stop me from getting a second? Honestly i have no clue.

seki

It’s live! Caught ‘em with their pants down, lol.
Fyi, generating an Italian fiscal code lets you move on to the shipping/payment page.
USA = STATI UNITI D'AMERICA for the luogo di nascita. Haven’t gone further than that.
I like the olive wood, not crazy about the leprechaun green. I think they said it was going to be minor, but I'm curious to find out what sort of changes they've made under the hood. I'm probably in for another, definitely if they offer different colours.

passenger

is this thing on?
It's online now.
I have the black and the blue station and the green looks very nice as well. I think the surface will be similar to the old variants, which are always prettier when you have them in front of you than it can be captured in photos. I suspect the pictures here are not the best and the lighting makes the green brighter than it really is.

Last edited:

passenger

is this thing on?
I don't think they opened the presale yet :)

Noticed the dial has more variation of settings?

Suspect it's just a different scale but the same temperature range. I don't see why it should have changed as it was quite perfect already.

passenger,

bankruptcy

Unfortunately my current and foreseeable financial situation does not allow me to partake in the pre order, but i’m really happy for all of you , and most importantly what makes the community happy makes me happy :)
I’m sure i’ll be able to enjoy it one day!

Weedaholic

Am i reading that right that they won't be shipped out until the end of February now...bit of a bummer

Weedaholic,

Radwin Bodnic

Noticed the dial has more variation of settings?
Suspect it's just a different scale but the same temperature range. I don't see why it should have changed as it was quite perfect already.
Yeah, don't expect an analog potentiometer to rotate more than one turn. ;)

Joking aside, and without considering the aesthetics, does someone has spotted what might have changed on this Italian iteration of the station ?

Radwin Bodnic,

rollerskater

well, i'm in for one. sticker price is a little high, but it seems they wont be sending invoices until its ready to ship. in that circumstance, delaying until feb is just fine with me :sherlock:

rollerskater,
Reactions: Squidge

vapman

Manufacturer
Dear fuckcombustion family,
Today was supposed to be the big day when we opened the heating station pre-sales. Our biggest goal was to make the heating station available for you on Christmas, but unfortunately, we must admit this is unrealistic.

Unfortunately, the production takes much longer than expected, so we must postpone the date like we wrote in the email and in the description, until the end of February. We sincerely apologize for waiting again but I think it will pay off :)

But there is also a real reason to be happy: we have been testing the new station intensively every day for half a year, and it works perfectly. In addition, the olive green color, in combination with the olive wood, is a real feast for the eyes. We have also banned any plastic components from the station, so the new station consists only of metal, olive wood, and glass.

It is a real jewel and will bring a smile to the faces of its future proud owners.

See for yourself its beauty on the product page on our website.
The first series will be limited to 200 pieces and is entirely handmade by us to guarantee the highest quality, therefore it also takes so long...

On the online store, we open with today's date a pre-sale list. Those who sign up here will reserve one of the 200 stations and receive a message with the payment notice as soon as we are ready to ship the station.

Whoever joins this list commits to buying the station and gets updates and exclusive insights into the production.

Take advantage of this chance and grab this excellent device, handmade by us.

Thank you for your patience and support!

Best regards

Michael and David

coolbreeze

does someone has spotted what might have changed on this Italian iteration of the station ?
Well, now we know what the dial's for! Also, it looks like it might be slightly bigger around? It's probably an illusion but the rim looks slightly wider than on my black one.

coolbreeze,

Vahn84

You can get the older black model at some shops in Germany and switzerland for 250 in case anyone is looking fo that ;)
But this green one looks absolutly stunning im in love. Hope I can get one when the store is up

Does the older black model work with the new italian made vapman or just the OG ?

And also, why have they gone back re-engineering the station if the old one already was flawless? Are there any flaws one should take into account when buying one?

Vahn84,

DonMarteng

Im very happy to see the changes, besides the dial going from 6 to 9 will it have any different heating power or are they essentially the same but without plastic components?
Im also not a big fan of announcing a "special price" if the reduction is 10€, maybe just dont announce that at all this is not a deal.

someTooL

Yep. Thought it looked different, plastic dial replaced by metal.

I’ve missed not having ole blue around. I’m in.

someTooL,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Can you all see me from there????!!!!!! I am doing a HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE....I also got my pre order notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Oh February! Poo...still YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance!

fangorn

Can you all see me from there????!!!!!! I am doing a HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE....I also got my pre order notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Oh February! Poo...still YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance!

how ?
I was on the web site all day...
what did I miss??

happy for you and those who succeeded...!

fangorn,
Reactions: Dr. G

Dr. G

Old Resident
how ?
I was on the web site all day...
what did I miss??

happy for you and those who succeeded...!
Michael and David posted above a letter to the Forum about the production of the Station. Go check it out...

Dr. G,
Top Bottom