Vapman

jbm

Dang, I just scored an unused one a few weeks ago! There are some quality vapists out there, giving back til it hurts!
i posted a wanted ad on Ent Exchange thinking nothing would come of it and to my surprise got an offer of a unused one at a terrific price, which I jumped on. Really enjoying it even though I usually prefer classics.

coolbreeze

i posted a wanted ad on Ent Exchange thinking nothing would come of it and to my surprise got an offer of a unused one at a terrific price, which I jumped on. Really enjoying it even though I usually prefer classics.
Enjoy, man. I regretted not going for it the first time. One happened to come up for sale and I couldn't resist. I'm really digging it.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: jbm

jbm

Enjoy, man. I regretted not going for it the first time. One happened to come up for sale and I couldn't resist. I'm really digging it.
Yeah, I had the same regret. When they came out I didn’t yet own a Vapman and IIRC the applewood was only sold without lighter etc so I let it go. Glad to have gotten one, it’s very tasty.

vapman

Manufacturer
Dear vapman family

We apologize again for the delay! But finally, the time has come. On Tuesday, the 24th of October, the official pre-sale of the legendary Vapman heating station starts.
Production has already started, and we will do our best to deliver your pre-orders in time for Christmas.

All pre-orders will get a special price and a free vapman glass mouthpiece because it fits so well with the heating station.

Don't miss this fantastic chance!

Thank you for being so patient

Kind regards
Michael & David

fangorn

Dear vapman family

We apologize again for the delay! But finally, the time has come. On Tuesday, the 24th of October, the official pre-sale of the legendary Vapman heating station starts.
Production has already started, and we will do our best to deliver your pre-orders in time for Christmas.

All pre-orders will get a special price and a free vapman glass mouthpiece because it fits so well with the heating station.

Kind regards
Michael & David

Good news !!

could we have a photo of the station to help us wait?? 😁

Dr. G

Old Resident
Dear vapman family

Kind regards
Michael & David
This is going to be the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My prayers have been answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greenleaf88

Today is the day right for the pre orders for the station right?

I looked at the website couldn’t find it maybe I’m stupid and it was just me any1 can help

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: Squidge

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
It’s live! Caught ‘em with their pants down, lol.
Fyi, generating an Italian fiscal code lets you move on to the shipping/payment page.
USA = STATI UNITI D'AMERICA for the luogo di nascita. Haven’t gone further than that.

Last edited:

T9R

Just FYI, I bought my old gen station for €200, so there will most likely be some compression happening to the current listing price. Worth to keep in mind if someone gets spooked by the tag.

And as mentioned, no need to worry, I'm sure everyone will have the chance to get their hands on one!

But perhaps some unnecessary stress and a little FOMO is part of the punishment for impatiently lurking around like this. :lol:

DonMarteng

You can get the older black model at some shops in Germany and switzerland for 250 in case anyone is looking fo that ;)
But this green one looks absolutly stunning im in love. Hope I can get one when the store is up

Top Bottom