Vapman

Radwin Bodnic

The stations have a listing on the website, looks like they can be purchased but no images or description so I’m wondering if anyone has pulled the trigger as it were and ordered one already?

https://vapman.com/collections/new-collection
I saw it a few days ago but I wasn't sure it was the stations. I haven't heard about other woods than olive and I think the price doesn't match...

But yeah they are probably templates for the future products pages that are normally hidden. The new product section is often automatically filled by most webshop softwares, hence even if they don't list the templates in other sections, they can't hide them in the new product section.

T9R

Hey guys, question for those of you who use your Vapman(s) with J-hooks or similar: Are there any WPA options that don't block the air intake holes? :hmm:

I've never hooked my Vapmen up with anything yet myself, but I instinctively feel like it might put some extra stress on the unit to have the air supply completely blocked off? Plus the fact that I already prefer to use it natively open as it is, with just a little flute playing sometimes to get it just right.

Would appreciate some info/input! :)

coolbreeze

Hey guys, question for those of you who use your Vapman(s) with J-hooks or similar: Are there any WPA options that don't block the air intake holes? :hmm:

I've never hooked my Vapmen up with anything yet myself, but I instinctively feel like it might put some extra stress on the unit to have the air supply completely blocked off? Plus the fact that I already prefer to use it natively open as it is, with just a little flute playing sometimes to get it just right.

It feels to me like the glass one from Vapman doesn't close the holes completely. I don't think there would be any extra strain on it with the holes closed off, though you may feel some on the draw. But you could also ask @RogueGuy what he thinks, he's been making these for awhile and might be able to make one like you want.

Ariwe

I might be misreading but – if you have a 14mm J-hook you can use the Vapman directly in the hook without a mouthpiece. All the air holes will be open. That's how it is on mine anyway.

T9R

It feels to me like the glass one from Vapman doesn't close the holes completely. I don't think there would be any extra strain on it with the holes closed off, though you may feel some on the draw. But you could also ask @RogueGuy what he thinks, he's been making these for awhile and might be able to make one like you want.
Thanks for the suggestion, his VM adapters does look great!
I might be misreading but – if you have a 14mm J-hook you can use the Vapman directly in the hook without a mouthpiece. All the air holes will be open. That's how it is on mine anyway.
I actually remember reading about that. Very interesting, I might have to give it a try.

ezpz

@T9R ,
Here’s a previous post of mine about the wpas. Scroll a few comments back (from there) to see the discussion.
Agreed. I have a TRWW WPA and use it all the time through a j hook. I have 2 Swiss models, a walnut and a pear. The wpa fits tight in the walnut and loose in the pear. In the walnut, the air holes are completely blocked and the hits are very restricted, so much so that my inhale changes from DTL to MTL. In the pear, the air holes are somewhat blocked, adding some restriction, but not nearly as much as the walnut. I’d say similar to covering 2 holes. Definitely prefer using it with the pear.

vaping herbs

Did I miss the pre-sale from the station that was supposed to start last week?

vaping herbs,

Radwin Bodnic

Did I miss the pre-sale from the station that was supposed to start last week?

Michael and David always have been really explicit regarding communication. This is probably just the template for the product page. It will probably be ready earlier next week.

bankruptcy

Lately i've been enjoying some flower inside my vman instead of the usual moroccan due to logistics issues. I still prefer to use it with hash, but i'm definitely not complaining and having some great sessions. In particular i'm doing something that i've never done before: listening to the chamber after heating it. If you listen closely you can hear the herb inside crinkling and i'm using the amount of sound produced to gauge how much i've heated the device. I find it particularly useful if you like to ride the line between phytoinhalation and visible smoke.

I've also purchased a new lighter and seized the chance to get (once again) an AFC mouthpiece and a long glass stem. The long stem is unbeatable imo, but that water plated is particularly fresh at the start of the session and has a nice shiny finish, i like it!

T9R

Wishing you all a great weekend - don't forget to make some time for your wooden partner in crime!

Matching shades:sherlock:
IMG-20231013-155242390-HDR-3.jpg

vapman

Manufacturer
Hey guys!!
we are so so sorry for the delay and lack of communication!!
we gonna release the station soon, I also just sended out an email; the assembling just takes longer as thought...
Hope you all have a great day and are enjoing some vapman bowls ;)
again so sorry for the lack of communication...
we soon gonna give you another update :)

all the best
David and Michael

Radwin Bodnic

Hmm I didn’t get the email. Weird.
The email :
Short update on station launch!
Hello dear vapmanias ;)

As said, we finally made significant progress on the Vapman heating station.

The presale will start next week, latest at the 25th October, sorry for the delay.
The assembling takes longer than expected... we are trying to progress as fast as possible but we don't want the quality to suffer. So we ask you all for a little more patience.
Next update email going out soon!

Stay tuned
Michael and David.​

And you can subscribe here to the mailing list.

Top Bottom