• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

Squidge

Butane powered
So I finally worked it out, hopefully you guys can see my *extremely* well loved Swiss Walnut hash destroyer

Gore warning for some of the more delicate ;)

4554-F6-E5-19-F0-4-B65-B5-A1-0831-A2-E6-BC97.jpg

C6-ED2222-974-F-4-A87-B3-FA-323-A47-B1-ED7-B.jpg

DE4-D4-D79-D9-D5-4-CC5-AD2-A-44-A95-C14-C04-B.jpg
That definitely needs some TLC... I look forward to seeing the results 👍

(Btw, that's not the worst I've seen 😉)

vapeape77

Dang it gonna have to get one of these…

Any suggestions on the the mouthpieces? Looks like they even have a long glass stem.

vapeape77,

coolbreeze

Dang it gonna have to get one of these…

Any suggestions on the the mouthpieces? Looks like they even have a long glass stem.

All!

The glass and metal are cool and smooth, the wood warm and natural, and the POM better than you think. You can't go wrong, really.

Also, @Ed's TnT makes some lovely longer Blackwood and Cocbolo ones.

EDIT: Oh, check out the new metal/POM ones that adjust the airflow; they're on the Vapman site.

Last edited:

rowbam

All!

The glass and metal are cool and smooth, the wood warm and natural, and the POM better than you think. You can't go wrong, really.

Also, @Ed's TnT makes some lovely longer Blackwood and Cocbolo ones.

EDIT: Oh, check out the new metal/POM ones that adjust the airflow; they're on the Vapman site.

This gave me mouth piece acquisition syndrome.

Been rocking the glass one for a while now and really enjoying it, about to try the POM again to refresh my memory on it.

vapeape77

One more question…. Anyone here buy it from Vapman Italy and get it shipped to the US? Any delay issues or extra customs charges? Seems the way to go considering the favorable exchange rate and free dhl shipping compared to Planet of the vapes.

I hope the lighter is decent that comes with it as my brick and vapcap haven’t been getting used due to poor lighters.

Gonna add the glass and wood stems, thanks!

Alright jmb I’m all in, click!

Last edited:

jbm

One more question…. Anyone here buy it from Vapman Italy and get it shipped to the US? Any delay issues or extra customs charges? Seems the way to go considering the favorable exchange rate and free dhl shipping compared to Planet of the vapes.
I’ve bought three times from Italy and gotten it pretty much overnight. I’m in NY.

coolbreeze

I hope the lighter is decent that comes with it
The Vapman torch kicks butt. I think I've gotten one with each VM?

For your bricks, try the Vertigo Serpent. I'm not sure they make them anymore and they're not cheap, but the powerful, bushy flame is perfect for bricks. I also got one with one of my Dreamwoods that's a cheaper, plastic 'Atomic Torch' that has a similar flame and works just a well.

vapeape77

Ended up getting a classic olive, air flow mouthpiece and a hash screen for about $170 out the door.

Thanks for the coupon code, super pumped! Of course I also couldn’t stop myself from ordering some tangie and Cali gold wnc cbd flower… oh my

My_50p_worth

Sold my DV so now I’m all in on the Vapman as my conduction/bedtime/hash vape

Man I love these little things. I finally sourced a magic sponge and have cleaned the bowl best I can. There was some gold flakage on the bowl where I slipped with the tool, so I’ve said “F it” and now have a lovely copper bowl that I look forward to getting a nice patina on

I hear René actually wanted the Vapman to have a raw copper bowl originally, but gold plated it to avoid the questions when it oxidises and people inevitably worry

I’m sure I make people wince with their clingfilm wrapped vapmen that get cleaned after every bowl, but to me this vape grows and ages with you like a good life companion

coolbreeze

Ended up getting a classic olive
Just used my Olive this afternoon and was struck again with what a lovely thing it was, the wood's patterns and feel, the shapes, the novel design & works, its reason for being. Enjoy!

I’m sure I make people wince with their clingfilm wrapped vapmen that get cleaned after every bowl, but to me...
Yeah? Well, back in the day we had to torch our vapmen with leaded gasoline straight from the nozzle! And it wasn't easy!

Last edited:

Squidge

Butane powered
Sold my DV so now I’m all in on the Vapman as my conduction/bedtime/hash vape

Man I love these little things. I finally sourced a magic sponge and have cleaned the bowl best I can. There was some gold flakage on the bowl where I slipped with the tool, so I’ve said “F it” and now have a lovely copper bowl that I look forward to getting a nice patina on

I hear René actually wanted the Vapman to have a raw copper bowl originally, but gold plated it to avoid the questions when it oxidises and people inevitably worry

I’m sure I make people wince with their clingfilm wrapped vapmen that get cleaned after every bowl, but to me this vape grows and ages with you like a good life companion
I'll have you know that none of mine are wrapped in cling-film - they're all kept in their individual eggs. *Humph, cling-film...the cheek if it!* 😉😁

And for those that haven't seen it, here's a vapman that's been loved (and used) for 15 years

vapeape77

Oh yeah thanks for the lighter tip coolbreeze. Found it state side for under $25 and got a stash box too!

vapeape77

jbm was spot on about the quick shipping to US, they sent my vapman out Sunday night and it just cleared customs in LA today.

I’ll report back in a couple weeks about how it’s going with the little guy. Local shop has a 20% off for summer solstice, gonna load up on hash and kief for it!

jbm

Ed has the Vapman Cocobolo available again on his website. Got a dyna long Cocobolo midsection too, too beautiful to pass up.
I have one of the cocobolo stems from Ed. Beautiful work. May put it back in the Knot, which I’ve been using as a daily driver. It’s nice to medicate not obliterate.

recursive

Those Swissmade ones are hard to resist!

Also what are some of your guys favorite heat up cycles? I’m still learning on mine but I feel like (3 on 3 off) x 3 doesn’t work that well for me. I’m going for a nice mix of flavor / vapor. I think maybe my main issue is after the first hit I’ll do another 3 second heat up and hit again. Maybe I need 2 or 3 extra heat cycles.

I’ve heard (4 on 4 off) x 4 is good. I’ll be testing it in my next session for sure

recursive,

coolbreeze

I must be blasting it for like 5+3+2 and then warmups of 3 maybe or 3+2 if it's cooled some. I'll have to actually time it someday.

coolbreeze,
Top Bottom