Vapman

coolbreeze

Square Egg
Arrested Development GIF

bask

Maybe Cask would be better. I’ve heard the Vapman be described as tasting a fine wine, as opposed to other vapes. The VapCask.

Or the VapChest. 😄

Texus

So help me out here experienced Station owners. I am not sure if the unit I got it great expense in the recent auction is a dud or defective. Or if I am just not using it right.

But at this point I am not even getting visible vapor with the Station turned to max. It is heating up some but even cranked up I am getting far far lighter hits than with a torch.

-Are you preheating it? If so for how long?
-How long do you let the Vapman sit on the Station before taking a hit?
-Do the ones without the mica work considerably better on the Station?

After my last Station hit on my Walnut Swiss Classic I picked up my lighter and difference was night and day. The things I loved about Vapman came roaring back.

And yet I do not think I have heard anything but rave reviews of the Station here or elsewhere online.

Maybe it is user error but I'm stumped.

passenger

is this thing on?
Well... everything is guided by the light. You turn it on:
1) light goes red (heating up).
2) Light goes yellow, ready to insert your Vapman: It's blinking now for some seconds, then the
3) light goes green: Ready to take a puff.

When you take it out, station goes back to 1) and you repeat it. On a high setting you should have vapor in the 2nd cycle? Even on lower settings it shouldn't take long.

There is no difference in performance with basic, pure and classic.

Gourmet

Last edited:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I love my Station but find the experience quite different to my (admittedly aggressive) torch sessions.
I definitely still get to where I want to go (& beyond) but it's a much gentler ride to reach the destination. Less vapor production per draw - but more draws per load compared to torching. So, if I truly want the most 'bang for my buck' (yes I've been hanging around here too long) with as little wasted vapor (minimal exhale) as possible, the Station is the way to go. This thing is ridiculously economical.

But, for instant rips & a few clouds before running out the door - flame on!

You wanna drive stick or take the chauffeur?
It's a heck of a choice, but either way, they're both paid for.

***EDIT***
How is your end material looking? Nicely vaped or still a bit green? Can you get it to produce further vapor if torched or loaded into a different vape? If not, sounds like you got a pretty full extraction :tup:

:peace:

Last edited:

passenger

is this thing on?
This thing is ridiculously economical.
Absolutely is! It's a marvel. Swiss perfection (soon from Italy).
I love my Station but find the experience quite different to my (admittedly aggressive) torch sessions.
Same here, I ride it on the edge with the torch. Best flavor I get from the station heating though, sometimes the terpenes linger for 30 minutes.
0) Light goes white. (Remove the vapman that was insert too early and allow the station to heat up first.)
:D
Haha! I can imagine that scenario, it probably happens later at night? (:

Texus

Well... everything is guided by the light. You turn it on:
1) light goes red (heating up).
2) Light goes yellow, ready to insert your Vapman: It's blinking now for some seconds, then the
3) light goes green: Ready to take a puff.

When you take it out, station goes back to 1) and you repeat it. On a high setting you should have vapor in the 2nd cycle? Even on lower settings it shouldn't take long.

There is no difference in performance with basic, pure and classic.
Yeah. I am obeying the lights but just not getting much in terms of a hit. Even turned all the way up. I'm really confused about why. Are y'all with Stations getting visible vapor with dial turned all the way up? I am not.

Still able to get big hits with torch after multiple rounds of the Station. And only with torch am I getting a really noticeable high. After using torch on Vapman that had gone multiple rounds on Station I was like "Finally the high and hit I was looking for."

I'll take a closer look at condition of the flower after Station hits, and try to remember to take pics.

Gotta figure out what is going on here because this is a huge bummer.

Texus,

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
The station heats the VM directly, right? IR temp gun would tell you a lot- if the hot element of the station warn't hot once the light goes...

feralcomprehension,
Reactions: Gourmet

someTooL

@Texus my experience so far has only been to setting 4. Following the above instructions (and removing when green), pulls 1-3 are terp only with minor vapor (sweet sweet lite vapor lol). After that it produces visible satisfying Vapman vapor. Probably 3-4 pulls after vapor. AVB is super consistent with a semi dark color. Not DV, but not looking all convection either. Hope that helps.

Texus

@Texus my experience so far has only been to setting 4. Following the above instructions (and removing when green), pulls 1-3 are terp only with minor vapor (sweet sweet lite vapor lol). After that it produces visible satisfying Vapman vapor. Probably 3-4 pulls after vapor. AVB is super consistent with a semi dark color. Not DV, but not looking all convection either. Hope that helps.
Thanks. Very helpful. Will try that technique at 4

vapman

Manufacturer
Thank you so much for all the creative name suggestions, they are just great and maybe one of them will be the final name of the wooden case. 😊

I am obeying the lights but just not getting much in terms of a hit. Even turned all the way up.
Man that sound weird, we tested all stations before sending them out. Please send us a mail with a little video, so we will solve the problem.

Warm regards 💚

garm

Suggestion for the new mouthpiece - make the slots different widths so you can select 0, 1, 2, or 3 holes open.

You can then mark the upper part of it as a selection dial to match against a line on the wooden piece. Edit: You can also engrave the selection marks into the wood to match against a line on the mouthpiece. It's probably easier to manufacture this way, but would require more modification from existing owners if they wanted indicators.

If you unwrapped the pieces the holes would look like this:

All open:
mouthpiece:[--█-----██----███-] wood: [--O-----O-----O---]

2 open:
mouthpiece:[--█-----██----███-] wood: [---O-----O-----O--]

1 open:
mouthpiece:[--█-----██----███-] wood: [----O-----O-----O-]

All closed:
mouthpiece:[--█-----██----███-] wood: [-----O-----O-----O]

Last edited:
Top Bottom