Vapman

Squidge

Butane powered
@Squidge Hey :) ! In case you are fine with older stock ,there is some left in UK.
Thank you. Yes, I am happy with old stock, especially with the old style egg. :love:

Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy one right now 😭 Hopefully one will still be in stock when I can.🤞

Btw, is that the most annoying site to navigate, or what? Lol

vapman

Manufacturer
Hello guys!

This is Michael and David.

Together with René we thought that it would be a great idea to use this account to communicate with you, answer your questions and make upcoming announcements! Simply so that it remains clear that only one "vapman" exists.
René will, nevertheless, still be using this same account to keep in touch with you aswell.

We have always followed the forum and the comments as silent readers. We are sorry for remaining quiet for so long,
but made the decision to wait with our first post. This decision has not been easy for us, because it was obvious that nobody was happy about our absence.

There was always plenty to do and there still is, but now we reached a point where we can say that we are 100% ready. We are looking forward to hear from you and be available for you!

This forum means a lot to vapman as many enthusiasts have shared their experiences here and in general there is a really good environment with lots of positive vibes.

So we are excited from the bottom of our hearts to be able to interact with you here!

vapman is our passion and we will do everything to keep it alive and growing! We would love to present to you many new woods and cool new accessories in the future. Our motivation thriving!

We want to thank you for your many years of support and send nothing but love from Italy.

Michael and David

vapman

Manufacturer
Regarding the deliveries where the error occurred that we do not deliver there (eg in the UK), we had overlooked something in the settings.

Sorry for that, normally we should be able to deliver to any country now. Furthermore, we deliver in most shipping zones from an order of 250 € for free.

Hope everything is clear now, sorry for the confusion.
Michael and David:)

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Regarding the deliveries where the error occurred that we do not deliver there (eg in the UK), we had overlooked something in the settings.

Sorry for that, normally we should be able to deliver to any country now. Furthermore, we deliver in most shipping zones from an order of 250 € for free.

Hope everything is clear now, sorry for the confusion.
Michael and David:)
Thanks very much for swiftly addressing the problem. It's good to have the two of you here :wave:

Woodisgood

Hello guys!

This is Michael and David.

Together with René we thought that it would be a great idea to use this account to communicate with you, answer your questions and make upcoming announcements! Simply so that it remains clear that only one "vapman" exists.
René will, nevertheless, still be using this same account to keep in touch with you aswell.

We have always followed the forum and the comments as silent readers. We are sorry for remaining quiet for so long,
but made the decision to wait with our first post. This decision has not been easy for us, because it was obvious that nobody was happy about our absence.

There was always plenty to do and there still is, but now we reached a point where we can say that we are 100% ready. We are looking forward to hear from you and be available for you!

This forum means a lot to vapman as many enthusiasts have shared their experiences here and in general there is a really good environment with lots of positive vibes.

So we are excited from the bottom of our hearts to be able to interact with you here!

vapman is our passion and we will do everything to keep it alive and growing! We would love to present to you many new woods and cool new accessories in the future. Our motivation thriving!

We want to thank you for your many years of support and send nothing but love from Italy.

Michael and David
Welcome Michael and David! Congratulations on the launch of the new site and on the latest generation of the Vapman. 🙂 It’s great to see you guys here. Big love ❤️

Resistanceseeds

Apparently the price was increased again from yesterday to today.
Today the Basic with wooden mouthpiece costs €184.22

the basic with wooden mouthpiece is priced at €151,- and the plastic ones are still at €144,-. I cannot see another price increase. Also, other members pointed out to me, that the swiss made basics and the italian ones are made from different woods (pear or walnut vs olive wood), which seems to be the reason for the price increase (At least partially).

I guess it would still be good for them to offer a cheaper basic option for the meisery crowd, as over at reddit vaporents they get slammed heavily over the price increase...

vaping herbs

the basic with wooden mouthpiece is priced at €151,- and the plastic ones are still at €144,-. I cannot see another price increase.
I just added it to the cart with the POM mouthpiece and would have to pay €175.68 for the basic set without shipping.
I can not find it anywhere for 144€ on the site

vaping herbs,
Reactions: vapman

Squidge

Butane powered
Mine only shows €144 + €14 DHL shipping. I am in the UK, though

When you look on the page before adding to cart, does it say taxes are included?

Screenshot_20210911-133500~2.png

Squidge,

Piet5

any chance the heating chamber will be sold as a replacement part ? I have several Vapmans and one of them is broken...
The problem with replacing the bowl on your own is that the assembly of the bowl itself and the three feet does not fit through the vapman ring - you need to connect the feet with the bowl during the replacement and this requires special tools. Although for more recent basic vapmans the ring is wider and it might be possible.
That's why a replacement bowl is not available, afaik.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@mephisto my dude you were totally right about the steamroller! Just arrived today (with some China dropdowns) and after two bowls I am a big believer, it's like a vapor shotgun! Steamrolling indeed :brow::ko:

PXL-20210911-234204415.jpg

PXL-20210911-230811012.jpg

If you add it to your cart with your email at brothers with glass, after 24 hours they will send you a 12% off discount code, brings it to about $38 shipped... Super thick silver fumed glass with some heady green coils, and little glass feet, made in USA by Glowfly!

vapman

Manufacturer
Hi Guys!

Just a quick word about the prices, as it is causing some confusion.

René's old price for a Basic was 95€ without VAT, this one was not oiled and high-pulled. Our Basic now costs 144€ without VAT. For EU customers, the VAT is automatically added at the checkout in the online shop, but not for export shipments to customers in the UK, USA, etc.

We had to increase the price a bit for several reasons. On the one hand, Renè had sold his vapmans at such a low price that he couldn't get into the shops because he couldn't give the shops any good margins.

On the other hand, we have much higher costs due to the first class olive wood and the work that goes into the perfect finish.

We hope that you are not angry with us. We really tried to keep the price as low as possible, but still to earn enough to get the vapman out to more people through shops etc.

We are open and thankful for any type of feedback or suggestions

Thank you so much for all your support!

Gourmet

Thank you so much, Michael and David, for bringing the Vapman into the future and working so hard to keep it a unique, long-lasting, and magical vaporizer! 🤩
My best wishes to you and your loved ones. 🌻
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

New Vapman Olive 001.JPG

Yesterday I was lucky enough to be able to try out one of the first new Vapman, even with the long glass mouthpiece.

Your Vapman will look a little different, mine is still missing the Vapman lettering on the upper border where the springs are attached.
As usual, once again I have a special train from the pre-production... and I'm not even ashamed of it. 😇

But please forgive me for the amateurish photos, we had some varieties to try, after all this was not for fun.. (noble cough) :D

Of course, it also fits on the previous station, and the heating is even with the torch exactly the same, which is probably not surprising to anyone.

New Vapman Olive 002.JPG

The lines are drawn a little sharper at times, the surface is very pleasant even unoiled in olive, so also there quite the familiar hand flatterer.

The vapor is even smoother through the long glass mouthpiece, if desired, that allows me a slightly higher temperature.

New Vapman Olive 003.JPG

The POM mouthpiece has also seen an improvement, it is now turned on the lathe and not injection molded as before. Haptically it is therefore more grippy, very pleasant on the lips. The aluminum funnel had to be adapted because of the redesign and is now steeper, which has the advantage that I get him better off the table even with my chunky fingers. ;)

All in all, I would not have thought that you can still improve the Vapman, but this is clearly succeeded. Maybe not from the use, there is everything in the usual high quality and efficient.

New Vapman Olive 004.JPG

But the execution and precision is at a new level, the new details allow the replacement of the mica heat protection as well as the pan by hand, all with just a small screwdriver. How ingenious is that! (Big thanks also to René)

New Vapman Olive 005.JPG

New Vapman Olive 006.JPG
New Vapman Olive 007.JPG

And look at the new mica, isn't it a dream, so precise and shiny.

I can not hide it, I am very fond of the new Vapman!

René has made exactly the right decision. We users are very lucky that David and Michael continue the magic of the Vapman and even take it to the next level!

In this sense, once again a big thank you to all of you! 🥳

nils

what do you thing about heat chamber with full gold or full titanium ? for sure very expansive but great accessories :)

vapman is for high end user, so that wouldn't be a problem for the price

I've lot of vaporizer, my best are sticky brick junior, crafty+ and aromed 4 (always in test) but i think vapman will be great, waiting for delivery

All high user need somes relationship with their vaporizer, you must not forget it

Last edited:

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Hi Guys!

Just a quick word about the prices, as it is causing some confusion.

René's old price for a Basic was 95€ without VAT, this one was not oiled and high-pulled. Our Basic now costs 144€ without VAT. For EU customers, the VAT is automatically added at the checkout in the online shop, but not for export shipments to customers in the UK, USA, etc.

We had to increase the price a bit for several reasons. On the one hand, Renè had sold his vapmans at such a low price that he couldn't get into the shops because he couldn't give the shops any good margins.

On the other hand, we have much higher costs due to the first class olive wood and the work that goes into the perfect finish.

We hope that you are not angry with us. We really tried to keep the price as low as possible, but still to earn enough to get the vapman out to more people through shops etc.

We are open and thankful for any type of feedback or suggestions

Thank you very much for the transparency! I can’t wait to purchase one of these very soon.

edit: I actually decided I couldn’t wait and tried to buy one but my bank is having tech problems and I can’t get through to them to o.k. The international purchase. Haha looks like I’m forced to wait.

Last edited:

Vapasmic

Thank you so much, Michael and David, for bringing the Vapman into the future and working so hard to keep it a unique, long-lasting, and magical vaporizer! 🤩
My best wishes to you and your loved ones. 🌻
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 12994

Yesterday I was lucky enough to be able to try out one of the first new Vapman, even with the long glass mouthpiece.

Your Vapman will look a little different, mine is still missing the Vapman lettering on the upper border where the springs are attached.
As usual, once again I have a special train from the pre-production... and I'm not even ashamed of it. 😇

But please forgive me for the amateurish photos, we had some varieties to try, after all this was not for fun.. (noble cough) :D

Of course, it also fits on the previous station, and the heating is even with the torch exactly the same, which is probably not surprising to anyone.

View attachment 12995

The lines are drawn a little sharper at times, the surface is very pleasant even unoiled in olive, so also there quite the familiar hand flatterer.

The vapor is even smoother through the long glass mouthpiece, if desired, that allows me a slightly higher temperature.

View attachment 12996

The POM mouthpiece has also seen an improvement, it is now turned on the lathe and not injection molded as before. Haptically it is therefore more grippy, very pleasant on the lips. The aluminum funnel had to be adapted because of the redesign and is now steeper, which has the advantage that I get him better off the table even with my chunky fingers. ;)

All in all, I would not have thought that you can still improve the Vapman, but this is clearly succeeded. Maybe not from the use, there is everything in the usual high quality and efficient.

View attachment 12997

But the execution and precision is at a new level, the new details allow the replacement of the mica heat protection as well as the pan by hand, all with just a small screwdriver. How ingenious is that! (Big thanks also to René)

View attachment 12998

View attachment 12999
View attachment 13000

And look at the new mica, isn't it a dream, so precise and shiny.

I can not hide it, I am very fond of the new Vapman!

René has made exactly the right decision. We users are very lucky that David and Michael continue the magic of the Vapman and even take it to the next level!

In this sense, once again a big thank you to all of you! 🥳
I was hoping that the bowl would be removable but have found nowhere that says whether it is or not. So you're saying the bowl is removable in the classic, and maybe in the basic too? If it's a removable bowl then I can justify the expense as an "upgrade" 😂. Thanks

nils

Just received mine, tested, not bad but need somes pratice to have lot of vapor

Definitively need a middlepiece without the 3 holes, i hope vapman want to create this thing, i dont like hole on the vapor way. Sames problem for me for sticky junior or dynavap, it's my style of vape, no need hole

Very difficult to block at same times the 3 holes with finger :(

Any idea to block these 3 holes ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom