Vapman

parsifals

What does all this mean in regard to the copper bowl of vapman? It means that copper isn't a risk, even without the gold coating!
The gold coating is only for aesthetical reasons and not for security! On the first series of vapman the bowls weren't gold coated and it wasn't a problem but some people were concerned about the discoloring. Toxication by inhaling from a copper bowl is simply not possible!!
I very much appreciate you laying this out for me, it definitely allays my concerns about having effectively ruined my vapman by overheating.

Gourmet

What do you guys think about Michael and David taking over my FC account in the near future?
Or you get the forum belly bandage "inventor" and keep this account? 😇

I would miss it very much not to read you here, at least from time to time.
And our chat-thread too.;)

they registered on FC under @vapman_official
That sounds convincing, inc. the bandage "manufacturer":tup:

vapman

Manufacturer
Thank you all for the friendly response!

After discussing it with Michael and David we decided to share this account in order to have a smooth transition without any interruption. Myself I won't disappear I still consider vapman as my baby even when it's grown up to a teenager by now. It isn't easy to let go on your baby but with Michael and David I know vapman has found the perfect home. I'm very grateful for this!

Thank you,

vapman

Squidge

Butane powered

After discussing it with Michael and David we decided to share this account in order to have a smooth transition without any interruption. Myself I won't disappear I still consider vapman as my baby even when it's grown up to a teenager by now. It isn't easy to let go on your baby but with Michael and David I know vapman has found the perfect home. I'm very grateful for this!

Thank you,

vapman
What interruption? This is an open thread where anyone is free to post, including Michael and David. The members of this forum are intelligent enough to be able to differentiate between @vapman and @vapman_official . If you choose to change avatars to make things more separate, so be it.

Ask the moderators to change/remove the "Manufacturer" banner from your account, as @Gourmet suggested. "Vapman" is you, René, no-one else.

I look forward to welcoming both of the new owners when they decide to say, "Hello", to us in this thread (preferably) using their own "official" account. They did create it, after all. Why let it go to waste?

Regards,
Squidge

vaping herbs

Last Post on FB

Which mouthpiece will you choose for your Vapman?
1,2,3,4 or 5? ✨

1. "Borosilicate glass" is one of the most hygienic materials on the market. It contains no chemicals or harmful substances and is also tasteless - it does not absorb odors, tastes or discoloration. In addition, it is characterized by a high break resistance for glass and is 100% recyclable.

Furthermore, the longer vapor path creates a more pleasant and cooler vapor experience.

2. Titanium is the king of metals in terms of weight and strength while satisfying the highest hygiene requirements. Its full beauty is revealed through the optimal surface treatment.

3. “Inox” is a premium stainless steel. It went through several production steps to achieve an excellent surface finish. This enables optimal cleanability and maximum hygiene.

4. Wood is also ideal for the mouthpiece. It is soft, natural and therefore pleasant in the mouth. In addition, it impresses with its light weight and good durability, but especially with its beauty.

5. "P. O. M." is one of the best plastics on the market, its characteristics are similar to those of glass, with the advantage that it is completely unbreakable. It can easily resist temperatures of up to 120 degrees and various solutions, making it easy to clean.
Plastic sceptics can be assured.

seki

Thank you,

vapman

Given that the brand is going through a refresh of sorts, I'd like to point out that it might be a good opportunity to revisit the name for the Basic model. Within the past several years, the term "basic" has come to be used in the pejorative sense colloquially, at least in North America. More often than not, it refers to things that are viewed as plain, boring or lacking in style when used in that context.

I thought under that lens, something along the lines of "Standard" might work a little better versus the current nomenclature. I might be overthinking things a little here, but anything that might cast a negative light on one of my favourite devices tends to stand out to me.

Last edited:

EZ Wind

Lost Sailor
Just noticed the Vapman site updated to September 10th as the day for store opening. Anybody know if any other U.S. vendors have been set up? I believe VGoodiez expects to carry the new line but when I asked he didn't know when he'd get in his first stock.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well, fortunately my Rogue WPA fits properly in pear basic from last year! I actually had to get two, because I couldn't decide which blue I liked better, and photos cannot capture the beauty, so nice in person... I only really need one, but I think I may have to keep both, we'll see... So far I've only used the darker blue one (more plain other side):
PXL-20210829-012022393.jpg

PXL-20210829-012014371.jpg

I need to get the hang of using it again since it's been a while, a little tricky with the station because the WPA fits loose, so removing it is a little tricky and was easier with cooling tube, but I also used it with my heady hook, which was very nice even if a little trickier flipping VM upside down...
PXL-20210829-010644102.jpg

Shit Snacks

This seems like a hamster bottle situation. But I don’t have A station, don’t know If you can run it upside down…

Oh haha yeah this specific stem is to use keeping it upright, I only ever use it with the station never tried a torch and never plan to, running it upside down I was using my heady J hook (Phineas made both of these for me, but they are not really available for anyone else, they were involved customs and required a very long wait etc so yeah don't worry, you can't use this piece anyway lol that being said I use it to take the first hits of my TM upside down without issue before I flip it right side up...) I'll need to dig out my PNWT 14 mm hydro tube to try with it I think!

Iggy Stardust

I used a Vapman for the last 2 months until I bought a PD. Here are my thoughts.

Pros:
Small and portable, heats up almost instantly, uses a torch lighter, small bowl, easy to use, no electricity required, quality piece

Cons:
Small bowl (yes this is a pro and a con depending if I vape by myself), overpriced

There are a few tricks to using it efficiently. The material needs to be dry and ground up fairly well. Fill to slightly less than the brim and loose. Buy a good torch lighter. Heat the tip of the bowl with the tip of the hot blue part of the flame. Count ONE - TWO and remove the heat for a few seconds. Use the flame again - ONE - TWO and start inhaling. The next time apply the flame ONE TWO THREE and remove it and inhale. Always inhale slowly and then hold it. Repeat this up to a total of 5 times. About the third time you will be getting serious vapors. Never apply heat for more than 3 seconds.

In short the design works well.
I loved mine. I still have it, but I need to replace the bowl. I used to use it with a water pipe, as I do my DynaVaps. Which I bought next after I couldn’t fix my VM.
I bought one from Germany, right before they weren’t allowing the maker to export them anymore. Everyone was sold out in the states. It was due to that big vape scare a few years ago that had nothing to do with devices, ffs.

Squidge

Butane powered
I loved mine. I still have it, but I need to replace the bowl. I used to use it with a water pipe, as I do my DynaVaps. Which I bought next after I couldn’t fix my VM.
I bought one from Germany, right before they weren’t allowing the maker to export them anymore. Everyone was sold out in the states. It was due to that big vape scare a few years ago that had nothing to do with devices, ffs.
Not sure where you can get them fixed anymore but vgoodiez has some of the Swiss made ones in stock.

Shit Snacks

I wrapped a small paper shim around the titanium tube of the Rogue WPA so it would fit tightly into my VM, now it is awesome on the station since I can grab it by the WPA to remove and pop into a glass piece, much easier, safer, and quicker handling!

I have been running my station net the highest setting now for a change, still getting plenty of hits through water, it just seems like each hit is a little small, still a fairly slow extraction despite the higher temp setting... Had a moment of panic when the station wouldn't turn on, because I had the dial set a little too far past the highest setting, nice little safety feature lol

Still trying to figure out which water tool is best with my VM, have not tried a hydro tube yet, and have more dry glass to try too!

Shit Snacks

Hey buddy, hows about a sweet steamroller? Dry and smooth. Bros w/glass has a nice fumed unit for cheep,cheep!
This is the one, right?

Hmm trying to think if it would be useful for any other vape other than my Vapman... You basically fill the tube, then let go the back end to inhale all the vapor at once??

Lately been enjoying VM through my gooseneck diffusion pump and inline to four pillar silver fumed recycler... Looking at the heady bongs on BwG too lol

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: vapman

Woodisgood

Last Post on FB

Which mouthpiece will you choose for your Vapman?
1,2,3,4 or 5? ✨

1. "Borosilicate glass" is one of the most hygienic materials on the market. It contains no chemicals or harmful substances and is also tasteless - it does not absorb odors, tastes or discoloration. In addition, it is characterized by a high break resistance for glass and is 100% recyclable.

Furthermore, the longer vapor path creates a more pleasant and cooler vapor experience.

2. Titanium is the king of metals in terms of weight and strength while satisfying the highest hygiene requirements. Its full beauty is revealed through the optimal surface treatment.

3. “Inox” is a premium stainless steel. It went through several production steps to achieve an excellent surface finish. This enables optimal cleanability and maximum hygiene.

4. Wood is also ideal for the mouthpiece. It is soft, natural and therefore pleasant in the mouth. In addition, it impresses with its light weight and good durability, but especially with its beauty.

5. "P. O. M." is one of the best plastics on the market, its characteristics are similar to those of glass, with the advantage that it is completely unbreakable. It can easily resist temperatures of up to 120 degrees and various solutions, making it easy to clean.
Plastic sceptics can be assured.

Oh, really like the idea of the long glass mouthpiece for extra cooling! Looking good...

vapman

Manufacturer
Thanks everyone for the input regarding the FC accounts! I think you're right, we will keep the accounts separate and everything should be just fine.
The production in Italy is well under way and I am very grateful that it turned out so well.

vapman

Squidge

Butane powered
Thanks everyone for the input regarding the FC accounts! I think you're right, we will keep the accounts separate and everything should be just fine.
The production in Italy is well under way and I am very grateful that it turned out so well.

vapman
Thank you René, Michael, and David for keeping it simple for us. It is appreciated.

One other thing... Will @vapman_official be offering the initial run with more woods than Olive as an option? I tried asking on the FB page but it was not answered. (Plus, I'm too impatient to wait for the store to open on the 10th lol)

Top Bottom