Vapman

Love the custom stem concepts -- very nice work. When I saw the swirl stem, my mind immediately went here, and now that's all I think of every time I scroll by. LOL. Totally indicative of the way my mind works rather than any type of commentary on the stem itself. It's beautiful work. I blame Trey and Matt.

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
Love the custom stem concepts -- very nice work. When I saw the swirl stem, my mind immediately went here, and now that's all I think of every time I scroll by. LOL. Totally indicative of the way my mind works rather than any type of commentary on the stem itself. It's beautiful work. I blame Trey and Matt.
Hahahhahaha I wish I could "unsee" that! Haha

Whissmu

I

I haven't tested them yet because they're not completed. (no locking pins yet). But the length (7.5 mm), should cool it down more. I'll sacrifice myself and do some testing soon. ;):science:

It won't fit in the egg.

The idea behind these is to make them longer and different enough to make them worthwhile to get. Anything that would fit in the egg wouldn't be much different than the standard mouthpiece, so why bother? Just use the standard.

Very impressed, with desire to see more news and with more desire to get mine ...: D
I join one at the request of a wooden stem that allows to go inside the egg

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Glass on glass Vapman using a MFLB Orbiter male whip adapter and a small piece of regular silicone tubing:

Pk57Vks.jpg

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
fJ2Kxv9.jpg

X6hsDmg.jpg

As you can see the MFLB stem goes way past the silicone tubing so it's an almost all glass air path.

If you have already I apologize, but where did you get that silicone tubing? The mflb stem and male portion of the obiter are easy enough to come by, but this seems like a very simple solution for the vapman.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
If you have already I apologize, but where did you get that silicone tubing? The mflb stem and male portion of the obiter are easy enough to come by, but this seems like a very simple solution for the vapman.

Is just a piece of the Orbiter whip, it's smaller in diameter than the tubing that's usually used with vapes (at least for what I've seen).

Doktor Dub

Hello dear "Vapmen",

right now i have got a Vapman Classic borrowed from a friend, for the second Time.

The first time i tried the Vapman, we didn t get along very well, but i have to say this time i beginn to see the potential of this little Thing and Butane Vapes in general.
I already got some great Hits from it, although this is not consistent enough for my liking and i really like the size, craftmanship and how fast it is compared to electric Vapes.

What i also like is the extra-friendly thread on FC for the VM :-)

Are there any ressources or especialy helpful Posts for a new user like me? I want to try to master this thing in the next days / weeks while i can use it, after that i will have to buy an own or not.

Have a great day!

M0J0

Hello dear "Vapmen",

right now i have got a Vapman Classic borrowed from a friend, for the second Time.

The first time i tried the Vapman, we didn t get along very well, but i have to say this time i beginn to see the potential of this little Thing and Butane Vapes in general.
I already got some great Hits from it, although this is not consistent enough for my liking and i really like the size, craftmanship and how fast it is compared to electric Vapes.

What i also like is the extra-friendly thread on FC for the VM :-)

Are there any ressources or especialy helpful Posts for a new user like me? I want to try to master this thing in the next days / weeks while i can use it, after that i will have to buy an own or not.

Have a great day!

Hey Dok,

There is a learning curve with this little guy, but if you give it a week or two, the rewards on control of your vaping sessions are well worth it!

This thread is full of great info and advice on this, but also, check out my videos here: http://infinityvm.com/videos/

There's a bunch of videos there like this:

Doktor Dub

@Mojo Thanks for the links, i already adored your beautiful engraved Vapmans in the Past :tup:

After some more testing yesterday, i like the little Vapman more and more.

It is really remarkable how little you load in it and i just like the Materials and the feeling of it in my Hand. What the Vapman not gives me (till now) are heavy Hits for the Evening, today i will try it through Water.

vapman

Manufacturer
What the Vapman not gives me (till now) are heavy Hits for the Evening, today i will try it through Water.

Heavy hits are possible by heating vapman gradually to the point where the whole load starts to vaporize.
It works as follows:

-Fill the herb chamber with medium to fine ground material. (the finer the herbs are ground, the more you can fill in. The more you fill in, the slower you have to heat)
-Heat vapman several times, depending on the flame size, for 2-4 seconds with short breaks of 1-2 seconds until you can feel the whole load starts to vaporize. Don't turn off the flame during the heating process, by taking short puffs in between you can check the state of the content.
-After a couple of heating bursts the load will be cooking and providing heavy and dense hits.

Because vapman is manually controlled and extremely responsive (copper pan), any type of vaporizing is possible. There is only one rule: Don't over heat!

My personal opinion is, that many light hits are stronger than one heavy hit. The yield is better and more efficient with lighter hits, when heating to the max, a lot of the "good" ingredients may get destroyed!

Just experiment and find your way with vapman, this exactly is the fun part of vapman. It is you sitting in the driver's seat and not a digital control. You can also experiment with the 3 air holes on the middle section, the more holes you block, the denser the vapor. Vapman is the tool, you are the artist!

vapman:)

M0J0

OK, the custom vapman stems are ready to test.

And the good news is that the twisty stem fits inside the egg!

I'm trying to figure out if these can be sold at a price where it's attractive to you guys, but are worth making. How much do you think is a fair price for these?

HrDdQa4.jpg

WRvhzew.jpg

TkT8uOC.jpg

DJzMf3h.jpg

AMHBWkh.jpg

Philreal187

@Mojo those really look great!

I am no wood craftsman and can't account for time to create. But I believe $45 would be fair and wouldn't make me think twice. The fact the twist fits in the egg is a huge plus!!

Thanks for bringing those to the community!

:peace:

OF

I'm trying to figure out if these can be sold at a price where it's attractive to you guys, but are worth making. How much do you think is a fair price for these?

Excellent! I wonder if they would benefit from glass liners? That is bore them out enough to take say a 1/4 OD glass tube to isolate (most) of the wood from the vapor. Not only for taste reasons but to try to control the condensed vapor from seeping through the wood as fast?

As to value, very subjective. In the right frame of mind I could see me going at say $35, maybe 40 shipped?

OF

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS

HrDdQa4.jpg

WRvhzew.jpg

TkT8uOC.jpg

DJzMf3h.jpg

AMHBWkh.jpg

Well you confirmed that I will be buying a vapman in the near, near future. Definitely want to give those stems a whirl.

PM coming your way as well!

Top Bottom