Vapman

Philreal187

Took the vapman outside for some fall photos!

ZndyBn1.jpg

xLkyhSE.jpg

:peace:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Sad to report it has every indication of a scam. Look what I just got:

Regarding your order OR200XXXX, unfortunately, we are out of stock on the Vapman Basic. However, we do have the Vapman Pear Complete in stock. We were wondering if you wanted a refund for your order, or if you would like to switch to the Vapman Pear Complete? If you would like the Vapman Pear Complete instead, you would have to cover the cost of the difference for the upgrade. I can get a sales rep to call you to help you out with the cost of the difference, if you provide me with the best number and times to reach you at.

I guess there are no 'bait and switch' laws in Canada? This is a 'open and shut' example of that IMO. They took money (offer a refund......) or the option to pay 2/3 more again for the 'upgrade'. An honest company would not have done this, IMO. Places like PIU would, I think, have offered the 'upgrade' at no additional cost since they made the mistake? If it was a mistake.........

If I were a betting type of guy I'd give you good odds on my ever doing business with Torontovaporizer. Thanks for the pointer anyway, Chandler. Keep the white hat.

OF
According to the response you and the others received, it would appear the first option offered was a refund. Then you were given the option of upgrading because they were out of stock. Doesn't look like a scam to me. I think you have jumped to conclusions and it does not give you the right to smear their reputation here just because you do not like it. If anyone is going to accuse a company of dishonesty they better come up with some concrete proof or face a warning point.

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
Haha no its a Classic so it looks like I will be sending it off. @M0J0 I will contact you when I have am few bucks to make this happen. Right now things are tight with Christmas around the corner!

Thanks for your advice and for letting me know I'm not the only one @Gourmet. :)
I'll be glad to help.

By the way, I just remembered that someone here sanded down the Mica on the inside of his classic so he could install the assembled crucible himself.

If you're brave you could do this. I think you end up with a bit of wood showing on the inside around the bowl, but you can hardly see it. Maybe @vapman can tell us if you shouldn't do that for any reason?

I forgot who it was... I'd like to hear back and see if it's still OK. If it affected anything.

I really like the fact that you guys can replace your own crucible assembly in the new basics!

Peace.

@The Beagle, I like that idea. What are the two common sizes of water tool joints/adapters? 14 and 18mm?

Last edited:

scottg402

I'll be glad to help.

By the way, I just remembered that someone here sanded down the Mica on the inside of his classic so he could install the assembled crucible himself.

If you're brave you could do this. I think you end up with a bit of wood showing on the inside around the bowl, but you can hardly see it. Maybe @vapman can tell us if you shouldn't do that for any reason?

I forgot who it was... I'd like to hear back and see if it's still OK. If it affected anything.

I really like the fact that you guys can replace your own crucible assembly in the new basics!

Peace.

@The Beagle, I like that idea. What are the two common sizes of water tool joints/adapters? 14 and 18mm?
LOL I don't like the idea! I don't trust myself! I will leave it to the pro's!

Chandler

ok, so back to Torontovape... My friend has been bantering with them for the past week over emails. she avoided talking with them directly so that each conversation was documented. They hadn't responded to me in over a week, so i've been waiting to see how she settled her dispute before i made my move...

In the end, they hooked her up. when she forwards the email they sent her, i'll post it here... i'm upset because i contacted them yesterday asking how they were going to rectify my situation, i don't want a refund, i want what they took my money for... they offered 20$ upgrade per unit...

thats not good enough, they offered my friend a better value for the upgrade and guaranteed some free gifts in her package for the inconvenience. they offered me none of that.
Not only that, i made my order on the saturday. she made her order on the tuesday after the promotion ended, yet somehow they have one unit available for her, so its only two units they need to supply her with. (because she ordered 3). thats unacceptable. i placed my order before hers, and i'm a returning Torontovape customer, how does she get the one available unit???

When i've received the forwarded email my friend got, i'm going to attatch it to my next message to them stating how displeased i am on how they've dealt with me versus how they've dealt with her, whom i recommended both the vape and their store.

@momofthegoons i just noticed the warning issued to OF. Personally, i'm not trying to bash the company. until now i've had nothing but positive transactions with them. i just want everyone who was inconvenienced to receive the same positive treatment my friend received. its only fair!! so i'll post my results to this ordeal as they go down.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
i just noticed the warning issued to OF. Personally, i'm not trying to bash the company. until now i've had nothing but positive transactions with them. i just want everyone who was inconvenienced to receive the same positive treatment my friend received. its only fair!! so i'll post my results to this ordeal as they go down.
There's nothing in our rules that says you cannot post about experiences with vendors on the site. It's when people go the extra yard and get repetitive with their complaints or, in the case of the warning, say things that are unsubstantiated that warning points or mod notes are posted.

To remind everyone of the rule we are talking about, here it is for a refresher...

• Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
    • Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add.
    • Use of the forum to blackmail companies will not be tolerated.
    • Posts in this regard will be evaluated based on perceived intent.

botanicalman

So I heard a lot of vapo users like to sink their mouthpieces (or middlepiece) in milk to extract the thc that gets stuck with the time. Any experience with the vapman? I think it would work great BUT i have the feeling the wood will kind of get strange because of the milk? Maybe even smell back after? not sure

botanicalman,
Reactions: vapman

vapman

Manufacturer
Yes 14 and 18mm.
Here are the exact measurements:

G2KBRhA.png

@The Beagle: Thank you for the measurement table, this is a great help! With a little trigonometry I can calculate the angle.
I try to make an adapter still this week and will post the result for veryfication. I am thinking of making the adapter long enough so it can be grabbed with thumb and index finger in order to avoid any stress on the bowl.
BTW, when I said vapman is accomplished, I was not thinking of accessories. When it comes to accessories, the sky is the limit. The only thing I will never have to make for sure, is a storage box for batteries.:)

I will be back with the adapter very soon!:nod:

I wish you all a good start in to the week!

vapman

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
I try to make an adapter still this week and will post the result for veryfication. I am thinking of making the adapter long enough so it can be grabbed with thumb and index finger in order to avoid any stress on the bowl.

Great news, can't wait to see the outcome.
Also good idea on making it longer, avoiding stress on the bowl legs is one of the main reason why I always wanted an adapter.

I wish you all a good start in to the week!

Week just started with a Vapman loaded with some scissor hash from my last harvest so thanks for providing me with my favorite monday morning relief tool!

cloudsosmoke

only realized recently the best way (for me)
to clean the middle section after using it

lay a cloth flat on the table
and just put middle section flat on top
push down a bit - and slide it

..rather than holding a small object steady in your fingers and trying to wipe it

Highonu

Just an observation: I've had my vapman since early July. I have tried on several occasions to count how many hits a bowl gives me. I have so far failed each time. I just realize at some point that I totally forgot to count and have no clue how many hits I've done or where I was when I lost count :science: .

Just happened again. I'm not mad, quite the opposite (heh heh) but I would like to know!

OF

lay a cloth flat on the table
and just put middle section flat on top
push down a bit - and slide it

I use a similar system, although I wipe it on a handy piece of heavy cotton denim, invariably colored blue, wrapped around my right thigh. Not sure what guys who don't wear Levis do, maybe your standalone technique?

One thing sure, a quick wipe while it's still warm/hot goes a long way to keeping things tidy.

OF

vapman

Manufacturer
@Highonu: You made me laugh, the same happened to me more than once.:lol: How about filming yourself and doing the counting afterwards?:D
Yesterday I started a session using the station, after a few cycles may mind started to wander, saw the lighter lying near by and forgot about the station. I think it's called mind tripping.;)

Anyway, as promised, I just finished two water tools adapters, a 14mm and a 18mm version.
Have a look and let me know if this is useable!

2ce4rdk.jpg

2nbzju9.jpg

2603kif.jpg

vapman

vapman

Manufacturer
When looking at the photos, I realized there is something missing.:hmm: The grooves!

az9a9x.jpg

Then, by accident, I found this female joint in a box somewhere on a shell. I bought it 16 years ago from Magic Glass, Germany. It fits the small adapter, I made a day before, like a glove, unbelievable!

fjhxqr.jpg

After that I thought, why not try it out, I could use the water filter of the desktop model.
Here we go.

2m5gchl.jpg

It really works fine, of course it is not my answer to water tools for vapman.

30ivw2h.jpg

To get some experience, I want to try the adapters here on FC.

Anyone interested, write us an email (mail@element-medical.ch) or pm.

The price will be the same as a standard mid-section plus shipping (USD 11.--)

vapman

botanicalman

When looking at the photos, I realized there is something missing.:hmm: The grooves!

az9a9x.jpg

Then, by accident, I found this female joint in a box somewhere on a shell. I bought it 16 years ago from Magic Glass, Germany. It fits the small adapter, I made a day before, like a glove, unbelievable!

fjhxqr.jpg

After that I thought, why not try it out, I could use the water filter of the desktop model.
Here we go.

2m5gchl.jpg

30ivw2h.jpg

vapman
This is amazing!

and...
A special for vapman designed glass bubbler would be a dream!!

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...

az9a9x.jpg

fjhxqr.jpg

Here we go.

2m5gchl.jpg

30ivw2h.jpg

vapman
OK, so the vapman was already Perfect...

So what is it now? Perfecter? :lol::D:clap::tup:

Top Bottom