Vapman

M&D have said the pure Olive will return (v2, I believe) but the Swiss walnuts will be gone when they're out. I'd get the walnut unless you have a preference for the olive v1.
Ah good answer. I see they have the OG basic pear or pure walnut, which one do you prefer?

crazy_onions,
Reactions: Jess
No! The pegs are in a different place so they're not interchangeable. I think the V2 will fit the old midsection but I'm not sure about that.
Thanks a lot!

Ah good answer. I see they have the OG basic pear or pure walnut, which one do you prefer?
Worth to check with Michael & David about OG Walnut Classic.

The page of it shows “error 404”, so maybe they still have it in stock.

Jess

Knowing that these eventually will be gone, I got one in both the pear and walnut. The pear is my flower only and walnut for hash “sandwiches”, it gets dirtier faster. They just have different smells when they heat up. I Do love the contrast in color on both. Also knowing that I was getting a station, I got some in pure as well as they will be used exclusively on it. Obviously you can get away with just one, but these are so useful and effective that eventually you will see the light and get more.

If the guys don’t have one, maybe reach out directly to René. He’s active on here and may have additional stock.

Knowing that these eventually will be gone, I got one in both the pear and walnut. The pear is my flower only and walnut for hash “sandwiches”, it gets dirtier faster. They just have different smells when they heat up. I Do love the contrast in color on both. Also knowing that I was getting a station, I got some in pure as well as they will be used exclusively on it. Obviously you can get away with just one, but these are so useful and effective that eventually you will see the light and get more.

If the guys don’t have one, maybe reach out directly to René. He’s active on here and may have additional stock.
trying to convince my wife I need another haha...i'll keep trying. Thanks for the help

T9R

Also knowing that I was getting a station, I got some in pure as well as they will be used exclusively on it.
"Some"... That's a real Vapmaniac right there, love it!:clap::rockon:

Speaking of different kinds of wood, do you guys have any dream limited edition series in mind for the 2.0?

T9R,
Reactions: Jess

Radwin Bodnic

Speaking of different kinds of wood, do you guys have any dream limited edition series in mind for the 2.0?
Wenge.
Wenge%2BMaple%2B5.jpg

Seinen

Yo,
Been using my first vapman for 3 months now, love this beauty.
I vape mainly waterhash and I got a reclaim oozing on the outside of the middle piece but really not that much on the inside of it (blue highlited part of the picture)
So I was wondering if one of you could enlighten me for the reason ? Maybe it's because the bottom of my middle piece is charred (due to high temps vaping hash) and the seal is not as good as it used to be ?

fangorn

Yo,
Been using my first vapman for 3 months now, love this beauty.
I vape mainly waterhash and I got a reclaim oozing on the outside of the middle piece but really not that much on the inside of it (blue highlited part of the picture)
So I was wondering if one of you could enlighten me for the reason ? Maybe it's because the bottom of my middle piece is charred (due to high temps vaping hash) and the seal is not as good as it used to be ?

Hello Vapman team!

Great to see this thread active!!
I have a question...
I had already noticed that there was a little oil above the grid... it was very light on my walnut OG version...
with my version in olive tree, it has become quite an important phenomenon...

with each use, I have to prepare a q-tip to clean the residue generated by use...

I don't know if it's because the wood is lighter and it's more noticeable.. or more likely if it's because the grid is less well adjusted to the wooden part and the oil flows more easily...

but it's irreversibly staining my unit so if you have any advice, I'll apply it as soon as possible!

I share two photos to give you an idea!!

Thank you in advance for your advice,
Happy vaping everyone!

Seinen

@fangorn Ty for the response. So I guess you didnt find a tweak to redirect the reclaim into the middle piece ? All the goodies wiped bowl after bowl :\ What a waste

Seinen,

Jess

@fangorn Ty for the response. So I guess you didnt find a tweak to redirect the reclaim into the middle piece ? All the goodies wiped bowl after bowl :\ What a waste
I’ve been using Simrells Vapman airflow actuator. It’s similar to the one coming out on the V2. It holds the reclaim in the middle piece and has a titanium intercooler. I find it easier to clean. It doesn’t stop it from forming at the base of the middle piece as pictured above but I do think it helps. Have em on my 2 that I use constantly.

Top Bottom