• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapir Prima

Vape Dr.

Thanks Doc I appreciate that! :tup: Just received my Mivape and it will be in the mail tomorrow for a Prima Swap! I can't wait! Looking forward to your take also! :brow:

@ShayWhiteGrow Thank you my friend! I will be receiving both vaporizers so I will try to do a side by side comparison of the 2 and which one is the best bang for your buck, and if either has any issues that need to be addressed.

I do this of my own free will, I am not paid to hype up a vape so you can rest assured I will give you guys the Gods honest truth.

After that I will more than likely try to improve either or both units, I can't leave well enough alone.

I am looking forward to everyone else's input as well!

Thank you my friends!:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
@ShayWhiteGrow Thank you my friend! I will be receiving both vaporizers so I will try to do a side by side comparison of the 2 and which one is the best bang for your buck, and if either has any issues that need to be addressed.

I do this of my own free will, I am not paid to hype up a vape so you can rest assured I will give you guys the Gods honest truth.

After that I will more than likely try to improve either or both units, I can't leave well enough alone.

I am looking forward to everyone else's input as well!

Thank you my friends!:tup:

Same here @Vape Dr. :tup: I do it strictly for the fun! :nod: I'm a gadget guy and why not be a gadget weed guy:science: This is my hobby this is my love!:razz:. What color did you guys pick? I'm liking the orange!

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Thanks Doc I appreciate that! :tup: Just received my Mivape and it will be in the mail tomorrow for a Prima Swap! I can't wait! Looking forward to your take also! :brow:
To be, this is already better than the miVape. No burnt herbs and pretty sure I won't have to return this.

I wish I got paid for anything I do with vapes. I have over 100 by now and maybe $6000 invested in vapes, glass, accessories, etc so getting some of my $$ back would be awesome. If I was offered a job of any sort, I would definitely consider it. My vape collection has become a therapy for my PTSD in a sense and has shown me a I still have passion for something.

@inhale I like them both is indifferent ways. The taste is better with Prima but clouds bigger on the Pax.

Last edited:

Vape Dr.

Sounds like all good reviews with the prima!
I am very excited to try it after my mivape arrived pretty much DOA.
Orange does look pretty sweet!:nod:

Has anyone tried shatter through the prima yet? I'm very curious how well that works!
Please share if you have!

TIA!

Vape Dr.,

CaptVapor

Hi all@Vape Dr. I am using the prima with shatter as I type this. I am getting great flavour and lung busting hits. I am using it on high, and only wait about 10 seconds between hits and I'm getting consistent clouds. I actually find that the prima handles concentrates better than the haze v3, which I was rocking before this.

The Haze v3 is on my shortlist, which do you prefer for herbs?

CaptVapor,
Reactions: Beluga

Vape Dr.

@Vape Dr. I am using the prima with shatter as I type this. I am getting great flavour and lung busting hits. I am using it on high, and only wait about 10 seconds between hits and I'm getting consistent clouds. I actually find that the prima handles concentrates better than the haze v3, which I was rocking before this.

@smokey_da_vape Thank you so much ! That's exactly what I wanted to hear!:rockon:
Better than the V3! that's a bold statement, and a great comparison. I can't wait to try it out!
I really appreciate the feedback my friend!:tup:

Now I'm super excited!:D

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
@Vape Dr. I am using the prima with shatter as I type this. I am getting great flavour and lung busting hits. I am using it on high, and only wait about 10 seconds between hits and I'm getting consistent clouds. I actually find that the prima handles concentrates better than the haze v3, which I was rocking before this.
I will have to try this today

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
@smutman, where's that review and comparison to your personal fave vapes? Inquiring minds want to hear all about it! ;)
Sorry, had a smoke-a-thon this weekend. I got the Loki, Prima, Stok R pen, HipVap, VapeCode Portable Enail and Ecapple all in basically at the same time. I still need to do concentrates through this but so far I like the Prima. I took it with me to play frisbee golf yesterday and gonna take it out with me to run errands today. Only bad so far is it runs a little hot and when you open the bowl part after vaping the ABV does seem to spill out a little bit. The Army taught me to always find 3 good, 3 bad things to help improve on with a situation and I can only find 2 bad things. I plan on buying an extra battery, water piece and the power kit here soon for it. I love the VaporCup (my favorite) and I would say the Prima is a close 2nd, Pax 2 is third, HipVap 4th and MFLB 5th for dry herbs.

Mr. Me2

Sorry, had a smoke-a-thon this weekend. I got the Loki, Prima, Stok R pen, HipVap, VapeCode Portable Enail and Ecapple all in basically at the same time. I still need to do concentrates through this but so far I like the Prima. I took it with me to play frisbee golf yesterday and gonna take it out with me to run errands today. Only bad so far is it runs a little hot and when you open the bowl part after vaping the ABV does seem to spill out a little bit. The Army taught me to always find 3 good, 3 bad things to help improve on with a situation and I can only find 2 bad things. I plan on buying an extra battery, water piece and the power kit here soon for it. I love the VaporCup (my favorite) and I would say the Prima is a close 2nd, Pax 2 is third, HipVap 4th and MFLB 5th for dry herbs.
Much appreciated! Sounds like you're gonna be VERY busy!!!

But I am curious why you rate the Prima above the pax 2 (though I'm happy to hear it). And don't you have the Crafty? If so, where does that one fall in your ratings?

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Much appreciated! Sounds like you're gonna be VERY busy!!!

But I am curious why you rate the Prima above the pax 2 (though I'm happy to hear it). And don't you have the Crafty? If so, where does that one fall in your ratings?
I only use my Crafty and Mighty every so often. I think they are excellent vapes but only use those for special occasions. Pax2 runs hotter than the Prima is why really.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
@kushbury- I received my prima on Monday, and my initial thoughts are that it is a nice little vaporizer, I don't want to say too much til I really test it out,but a cool thing with the prima is because they use a concentrate in the bottom you can throw a big dabs worth on the pad and then fill the chamber with herb and have a dual vape, it goes last a long time and tastes incredible.
In the past hour roughly I have vaped a bowl of shatter with bho (or budder or crumble) sprinkles on the pad at 3rd setting for 5 mins and then let it sit for 20 mins roughly then put a small chunk and sprinkles of bho then a small layer of chem diesel at 3rd setting for 5 mins. I am freaking impressed with the Prima now. The taste for concentrates through this is amazing, especially with a thin layer of bud. I pulled the pad out after the 2nd bowl and it was very clean. I am thinking of shatter or bho with a thin layer of bud with hash ground into it next.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I was in contact with a retailer I trust (don't ask who, I'll don't reply!) about the Prima and it was the first negative review I heard yet....he told me particulary the taste was not better than a Flowermate!

But I would like to test it...if I get an opportunity...

PPN,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Hi, I was in contact with a retailer I trust (don't ask who, I'll don't reply!) about the Prima and it was the first negative review I heard yet....he told me particulary the taste was not better than a Flowermate!

But I would like to test it...if I get an opportunity...
I'm not a retailer, promoter, paid by anyone or influenced by anyone. This thing has great taste. I have a FM5 and the Puri5 version of the FM5 and it has wayyyyyy better taste than a FM. I have used different types of MMJ, wax, shatter, BHO and hash through the Prima and the taste (especially for concentrates) is very sweet. Is it the best taste ever through a vape? Fuck no but is it better than a FM? Fuck yes. Is Prima the best vape in the world? No Is it a great vape? Yes.

I am not a vape expert by any means but have tried and own many, many vapes. I am glad I got this. It is a great compliment to the VaporCup to me. The Prima is now an everyday vape for me.

Mr. Me2

I'm not a retailer, promoter, paid by anyone or influenced by anyone. This thing has great taste. I have a FM5 and the Puri5 version of the FM5 and it has wayyyyyy better taste than a FM. I have used different types of MMJ, wax, shatter, BHO and hash through the Prima and the taste (especially for concentrates) is very sweet. Is it the best taste ever through a vape? Fuck no but is it better than a FM? Fuck yes. Is Prima the best vape in the world? No Is it a great vape? Yes.

I am not a vape expert by any means but have tried and own many, many vapes. I am glad I got this. It is a great compliment to the VaporCup to me. The Prima is now an everyday vape for me.
Can I persuade you to break out your Crafty and Mighty to do a taste off against the Prima? I'd love to add your thoughts to @Just Justin's.

Mr. Me2,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Work, work, work... :rant:

Thx! I look forward to your full report!
So I have gone through 1 bowl (used Gorilla Glue) each with the Crafty, Prima and then Mighty. I did them at 370 and heat setting 2 at about 5 mins each. Basically I'm pretty medicated but the Prima comes in last in the taste off. The Mighty had the best with the Crafty and Prima closely behind. All 3 have great taste and are awesome in their own way (but remembered why I use the Mighty every so often with the turn back on to extend session crap) but the Mighty takes the taste crown to me tonight.

Top Bottom