Vapir Prima

kushbury

Anyone new receive their Prima yet? All talk of this vape seems to have quieted down since they switched from 'pre order' to 'now shipping'. I'm excited to hear how it performs!

smokey_da_vape

@kushbury- I received my prima on Monday, and my initial thoughts are that it is a nice little vaporizer, I don't want to say too much til I really test it out,but a cool thing with the prima is because they use a concentrate in the bottom you can throw a big dabs worth on the pad and then fill the chamber with herb and have a dual vape, it goes last a long time and tastes incredible.

Mr. Me2

Just got it now, pics on my IG, my thoughts coming soon. I'll answer any questions best I can as soon as I can.
Can you post a picture of this next to the Crafty and Pax 2? Looking forward to hear what you think about this one!

Clocks ticking @smutman. No updates for us? Or is it still charging?

Last edited:

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Lol just did my first session. So far I must say I do dig this vape. Heats fast, sturdy feel (feels good in the hand as well), easy to load/clean, great taste, notice big clouds (only used 3rd setting with herb) and smooth hitting as well. It does run hot (maybe like the Pax does). If they had a rubber case for the other half would solve this problem. I like you can extend the session by 2 mins with a few clicks. I ran mine for 7 on the 3rd setting with a fine grind, tightly packed oven of sweet cheeba. I will be using with concentrates at some point (think someone said they put a concentrate pad in with a dab then put herb on it, might try this as well). @Mr. Me2 my next post on IG will be with them and a few others for comparison.

ginolicious

Is it a sip type of vape or can you take long pulls like you would off a desktop with a whip?

ginolicious,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
You could do both with it. The box came with a card with the accessories available that had a attachment to put it on a glass piece to take big long draws or you can just go for a walk and take your "sips".

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
With the short air path I thought it would run hot. It's stated it gives the herb a smooth taste. Is the lowest temp the only heat level that's not too hot while vaporizing flowers? Have others been able to vape on heat level 3 without harshness?

There's some portable vaporizers you really can't compare to each other - they are 2 entirely different beasts.

How would you compare a Crafty to a Grasshopper?

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

Lol just did my first session. So far I must say I do dig this vape. Heats fast, sturdy feel (feels good in the hand as well), easy to load/clean, great taste, notice big clouds (only used 3rd setting with herb) and smooth hitting as well. It does run hot (maybe like the Pax does). If they had a rubber case for the other half would solve this problem. I like you can extend the session by 2 mins with a few clicks. I ran mine for 7 on the 3rd setting with a fine grind, tightly packed oven of sweet cheeba. I will be using with concentrates at some point (think someone said they put a concentrate pad in with a dab then put herb on it, might try this as well). @Mr. Me2 my next post on IG will be with them and a few others for comparison.
Nice pic, and thx!

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: smutman

CaptVapor

I too would like to know how this compares to a Crafty/Mighty :D

Recently got the Mighty and absolutely love it but now that I've become a VAPEHEAD ... I can't help but look around. I wanna get a second vape for my girl so she doesn't have to combust when she's at her place, the Vapir looks like a nice cheaper alternative.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
With the short air path I thought it would run hot. It's stated it gives the herb a smooth taste. Is the lowest temp the only heat level that's not too hot while vaporizing flowers? Have others been able to vape on heat level 3 without harshness?

There's some portable vaporizers you really can't compare to each other - they are 2 entirely different beasts.

How would you compare a Crafty to a Grasshopper?
The body runs hot, not the vapor. The vapor is smooth and the taste is good so far. I've vaped 3 different kinds of herb so far and all 3 taste very gooooood. I have used settings 2 and 3 and about 5 mins in the body runs hot but nothing uncomfortable. I compare the hotness as the Pax's body gets after about 5 or so mins. I doubt I use setting 4 for herbs (I will with concentrates tomorrow). So far so good.

Vape Dr.

I should have my Prima in a few days.

I plan on doing comparisons, one with the PAX2. I did unlock my PAX2 so I have super heat mode which only takes under 20 seconds to heat up when you twist it to lip sensing mode.

I am looking forward to trying the Prima with shatter as well!

I will have an initial review up and unboxing when I receive mine.:tup:

Top Bottom