Vaping Hash

Vapordeflor

Hey!
As othes have already mentioned here, I love to use my Dynavap for this purpose, I like to use cotton to avoid the hash sticking to the inner part of the Tip and water filtration to keep that high temp has vapor as cool as possible. It has to be sterile tho as gauzes or sterile loose cotton found at pharmacys.
Hash vapor action on the last file of the attachment! :science::science::science:
Have fun vaping Haschisch Fc people!
http://instagr.am/p/CC06i4RCdih/

1973PortlandToker

What about the Firefly 2+ ? These are some good points that I see:

• It has a temperature range up to 500 degrees
  • It allows on-demand vaping, so you won't waste any of your hash
  • It has mesh pads for concentrates, which I assume would work with hash
Some have mentioned that the Mighty works well for hash, but does it allow on-demand vaping?

I'm talking about traditional pressed hash, not bubble hash or the softer stuff.

Last edited:

vapeape77

I back the shoutouts on the vapman. Ran 3 gram of bubble hash, traditional hash and kief through it since I got it last week. Doing direct hits while lighting it with j hooks, bubblers and such after initial preheat. Lots of control this way and tasty clouds. Never had such good naps in over a decade! I have the brick jr, dyna, mighty and a few others, none of them compare to this setup for hash

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, already posted this in the Hippie Pipe thread, I use my X4/Hippie Pipe/Silencio to vape hash without anything else, not bubble hasch but traditionnal moroccan quality hasch (it bubbles while heated but doesn't fully melt). I place a rice grain sized chunk of H in the "spoon" of the X4, I apply heat only by the bottom of the spoon (not rotating device), first hit is tasty but not very cloudy although, after a quick stir to "open" the hasch to heat, it will release big clouds. When it's finished you must to clean the spoon with a q-tip before full cooling down.

This tek works pretty well with wax/rosin also but be carefull to keep the device perfectly flat (horizontal) in order to avoid any leak (this is will keep you away to open the spring loaded bowl when cold), ultra-small dabs required!

I hope I will be able to post about full melt hasch after harvest, I bought bubble bags last year but only gave a try once... before I noticed I made a few mistakes (got a few grams but it wasn't close to be fully melt!

tukatukera

Retailer
I posted on another thread last night, I've seen that people use SB, and I would recommend the convection route for hash for big tasty thick rips. Conduction or hybrid for fuller extraction or riding the line harder. If you wanna run it on convection vapes, just make sure that you pop that Moroccan Soufflé like @PPN mentioned above. I toss a small ball, have it warm up and bubble, then pop it and stir for huge rips on my convection devices. If it's really melty, toss a ball into a banger, don't be afraid, it won't chazz if you cold start/measure temps. There'll be some residue to scrape off if it's not full melt, but it's a very satisfying experience.
@Vapordeflor mentioned dynas, but someone on the other thread said the vaponic, and I believe with a screen it's a way better device for moroccan hash than dynavap.

Vapordeflor

I posted on another thread last night, I've seen that people use SB, and I would recommend the convection route for hash for big tasty thick rips. Conduction or hybrid for fuller extraction or riding the line harder. If you wanna run it on convection vapes, just make sure that you pop that Moroccan Soufflé like @PPN mentioned above. I toss a small ball, have it warm up and bubble, then pop it and stir for huge rips on my convection devices. If it's really melty, toss a ball into a banger, don't be afraid, it won't chazz if you cold start/measure temps. There'll be some residue to scrape off if it's not full melt, but it's a very satisfying experience.
@Vapordeflor mentioned dynas, but someone on the other thread said the vaponic, and I believe with a screen it's a way better device for moroccan hash than dynavap.
Amen! Vaponic is another option I love and more flavorful than with the Dynavap. Waiting anxiously for my vaponic replacements so I can enjoy it again.

Top Bottom