• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaping cbd flower in place of thc *regular* flower

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
I use https://www.hempiredirect.com/ for all my cbd, Delta 8 thc, waxes, you name it. They have a sampler pack of "smalls" or popcorn for $119 a 1/4lb. That's $30 an oz . Buds are a decent size and pretty good quality. I use flower for vaping and oil. I stay away from the CBD concentrates as they really fuck with my high :rofl: .

bulllee,
Reactions: ataxian

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I'd like to try something like a cbd hash but availability in Canada is a couple steps behind the US when it comes to choices........ despite it being fully legal :rolleyes:

ginolicious

A few nights ago I vaped my 1:1 ratio. Cleared my head good. Took away my body aches pretty good. But gave me too big of a lazy and heavy feeling. Went back to just my CBD and boy I prefer that. No heavy feeling. Doesn’t clear my head as good. But damn. Prefer the taste of my CBD strain too.

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
I order from https://www.hempiredirect.com/. They have test results and wide selection, great pricing I did get their 1/4 Lb "smalls" twice now and very good quality. I have used https://www.cbdwarehouseusa.com/ with good results, fair pricing, good quality, out of New Mexico I believe. And the third one is https://industrialhempfarms.com/about-us/ , I believe they are out of Colorado Springs. They have a bulk sugar trim shake which tests out at 21%. These are the three I have used. All of them are good quality and good pricing. So far Hempirediect has best quality I've seen. I bake and make my own oil so shake is a good option. I do like to vape the smalls, they rip. My favorite is their Bubba Kush. very relaxing, happy buzz.

shopdognyc

I order from https://www.hempiredirect.com/. They have test results and wide selection, great pricing I did get their 1/4 Lb "smalls" twice now and very good quality. I have used https://www.cbdwarehouseusa.com/ with good results, fair pricing, good quality, out of New Mexico I believe. And the third one is https://industrialhempfarms.com/about-us/ , I believe they are out of Colorado Springs. They have a bulk sugar trim shake which tests out at 21%. These are the three I have used. All of them are good quality and good pricing. So far Hempirediect has best quality I've seen. I bake and make my own oil so shake is a good option. I do like to vape the smalls, they rip. My favorite is their Bubba Kush. very relaxing, happy buzz.

Just placed an order with Apical Greens. Had some nice deals there for Suver Haze and Heavy Lifter. I been slowly doing some research and fixated on those two. Thanks for sharing.

ginolicious

Great to see this thread popping again. I am sitting here vaping a bowl of some Candida CD1. Very high sativa CBD strain. It seems to be all I vape now. I cant go to THC, mind you, I may get my blue cheese on in a few months. I can vape a shit ton get super relaxed, sometimes very tired too. Not often I get very tired, but yeah, its a great thing, does not cause anxiety at all, pairs well with beer too.

C No Ego

got a qurter pound of golden redwood from redwood reserves ... rwally tight nugs this one ... is good alone but I mix it with THC weed to amke that THC go further ... the CBD does seem to mellow the THC weed out some ... the terp profiles do not always jibe so mixing is an experiment .. if only Gov would allow the World to grow cannabis we could grow any CBD/THC blends we need for our needs ... if only = the Fucked up place we are at always it seems

nopapers_justvapors

I have for the last few months, certainly I miss the high but it is relaxing and tastes nice through the vape.
I hear you 👍 will be moving away from thc bud and onto cbd in a little while. Been hitting it kind of hard lately and need to get more things done lol

nopapers_justvapors,
Reactions: Moses Baca

nopapers_justvapors

I know that blending w/ THC mellows out the THC effects, but when I do 50/50 or 70 CBD / 30 THC, it doesn't feel like the THC effects are more mellow. It feels like I'm still getting high but without tripping out about the apocalypse.
Yeah that apocalypse stuff is getting to me too, can you believe some people think the world is gonna go back to normal at some point? ☹️

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
It's okay but it doesnt quite cure the itch. Have you looked into ordering delta 8 thc herb. Its sold online under a loop hole that delta 9 thc is the illegal compound in herband is usually about 50% potent more relaxing with less anxiety. I'm purely speaking from what I researched and cannot give you a personal expierence as 50% less potent doesnt sound great to me because I dont suffer from anxiety or paranoia with a lot of herb that is grown now days.

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: Sparkpug

Chainfish

Have tried in UK, spent the same as I would on the illegal variety. Had a few different ones, most were rank but had a gorilla glue that was a really nice vape, I did maybe over do it and had a severe case of "butterfly tummy". I can understand why some would want, but for me is a no. Will take the same stance as with non alcoholic beer- It's like going down on your sister, it may taste the same, but it's just not right

Jimmyweaese

Anybody into this here?

My brother bought some 6 months ago or so and gave me some. It's a very weird feeling, the only way I can describe it is you feel mentally high but not physically at all.

Since then, I've been mixing it half and half with my regular bud. Bud goes farther and I feel like it rounds and mellows out the high to be more enjoyable - especially with sativas that would tend to make me too jitterish and 'weird' in a public setting.

I miscalculated and didn't realize how low I was on regular bud last time I was in WA so never picked up. Now the Corona is here and I don't want to make a trip there. Bought an OZ of cbd flower online for 40 bucks and am planning on just vaping that solely, when the regular bud runs out and am excited to see how it feels and goes.
Started awhile back. While what I've tred,is certainly not d 9.
It seems relaxing.Seems it ca help legs,which suffer from my autoimmune disease.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I dont really know much about CBD let alone vaping it...certainly never tried vaping a true CBD flower, but recently tried a CBD tincture for the first time and I'm interested. The only flower options they had when I bought the tincture was pre rolled, and didn't really feel like bothering breaking down pre rolls to pack my vape.

How does vaping flower compare to tinctures? Is it relatively the same concept, THC edibles have different effects than smoking/vaping it?

I'm debating ordering some from that hempdirect page I saw earlier in this thread.

The biggest reason I'm interested is for migraines. THC is hit or miss for me, half the time I feel like it makes them worse, and the other half it helps!

The other reason, is once I slammed a 25mg CBD drink and took a few rips from my runt, felt like it made the high a lot better lol

BrianTL,
Reactions: C No Ego

shopdognyc

there was a 40% veterans day coupon on apicalgreens, but i got most of mine from here. i am finding i am doing more than thc when at home, topping off afterwards before bed.

beleader has some good cbg and should be a coupon for them too if you want.

shopdognyc,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
there was a 40% veterans day coupon on apicalgreens, but i got most of mine from here. i am finding i am doing more than thc when at home, topping off afterwards before bed.

beleader has some good cbg and should be a coupon for them too if you want.

I honestly didnt even know CBG dominant flower was sold. Whats the difference?

BrianTL,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
The biggest reason I'm interested is for migraines. THC is hit or miss for me, half the time I feel like it makes them worse, and the other half it helps!
A family friend just started taking cbd for migraines and so far she's found it to be quite beneficial. I just picked her up a bottle of edible oil, she doesn't vape or smoke. My advice about cbd is pay attention to strain, if something doesn't have any strain information or is at least marketed as something I would avoid the seller. If you have a preference for indica vs sativa pursue that in the cbd you seek.

Vaporware

How does vaping flower compare to tinctures? Is it relatively the same concept, THC edibles have different effects than smoking/vaping it?

I'm debating ordering some from that hempdirect page I saw earlier in this thread.

I think the effects are somewhat different, although a lot of it could come down to how fast it hits and dosage variations. Vaporized CBD works very well and quickly for me for anxiety, and while a tincture or other edible does have an anxiolytic effect it’s slower to kick in and less pronounced in my experience. For acute issues I’d reach for CBD flower or concentrates every time. Although I might add some tincture too. :)

As with THC, edibles do last longer so a low dose base of edibles can keep symptoms from coming back too hard and fast and give you time to re-dose.

I don’t have migraines or anything like that myself, but the people I know who do use pharmaceuticals with mixed results and in one case THC (and pharmaceuticals) with some success.

I don’t know where you live or what drug laws are like where you are, but in case THC and CBD aren’t working well enough for you I’ve read that some psychedelics can be effective treatments for migraines and cluster headaches. Here’s a link to some info:

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
I honestly didnt even know CBG dominant flower was sold. Whats the difference?
Others may have cued you into what cbg can be good for, I like it as an additive to cbd and thc, similar to cbd. Less of a muscular effect than cbd and more gastro/neuro effect.

One of my favorite ways to ingest is cbg kief, Horn Creek Hemp has some great stuff. Sprinkle onto cbd flowers and/or thc flowers. Clogs my screens on my flipbrick and e nano but the volcano makes short work of it. The high from combining them is more intense and relaxing, and if you just do cbd & cbg, it's a very refreshing high that I would wager could stop a migraine in its tracks.

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
A family friend just started taking cbd for migraines and so far she's found it to be quite beneficial. I just picked her up a bottle of edible oil, she doesn't vape or smoke. My advice about cbd is pay attention to strain, if something doesn't have any strain information or is at least marketed as something I would avoid the seller. If you have a preference for indica vs sativa pursue that in the cbd you seek.

Funny you mention the un-marked strain thing, I did notice that the other day when I was looking online. It seems to be more applicable to flower, it seems rare to see a defined tincture/edible stain. The tincture I got is nice, but I feel like it has to be similar to THC tinctures, I just prefer inhalation in general I think.

Theres that CBDMD website that seems to be the most common, widely available, commercial brand at least in my area. They have a ton of ads all over the place, I see them on social media, they have their counter top displays set up in stores here, they dont have any flower, all edibles, topicals, etc. Then I was looking at possibly hemp direct for flower or this other place I heard decent things about: https://thehemphaus.com/product-category/stardust-hemp/

I think the effects are somewhat different, although a lot of it could come down to how fast it hits and dosage variations. Vaporized CBD works very well and quickly for me for anxiety, and while a tincture or other edible does have an anxiolytic effect it’s slower to kick in and less pronounced in my experience. For acute issues I’d reach for CBD flower or concentrates every time. Although I might add some tincture too. :)

As with THC, edibles do last longer so a low dose base of edibles can keep symptoms from coming back too hard and fast and give you time to re-dose.

I don’t have migraines or anything like that myself, but the people I know who do use pharmaceuticals with mixed results and in one case THC (and pharmaceuticals) with some success.

I don’t know where you live or what drug laws are like where you are, but in case THC and CBD aren’t working well enough for you I’ve read that some psychedelics can be effective treatments for migraines and cluster headaches. Here’s a link to some info:

Good point about the CBD edibles being a good thing for longer duration maintenance. Luckily when I get headaches they're generally treatable with OTC advil or tylenol if I'm able to get some as soon as it starts. If not it gets pretty rough. More so for my GF she gets awful migraines, shes working on a 2-3 day one right now. Appreciate the link!

Scuba Steve Tokes

This is my first post here and I’m only chiming in because it might help some people who are in a really bad way.

I am lucky that I do not suffer from recurring headaches but I have recently purchased some cbd flower and kief from Apical Farms. I have terrible nerve pain that has kept me on disability leave for months now. The cbd flower doesn’t help as much with the pain as regular thc flower but it definitely helps some and it is a whole hell of a lot cheaper! I have been mixing half regular and half cbd flower and it works just about 3/5-4/5 as well as vaping the same weight of thc flower. This saves me soooooo much money that I’m able to medicate more often and keep the pain at bay better now than I was before purchasing cbd flower. Before CBD I would always vape 2-.4 in my plenty but now I do .15-.25 thc and the same weight of cbd flower and the relief I get after vaping the cbd mix is equivalent or gets the job done well enough that I don’t need to do any more.

Their RSO oil helped a bunch with the nerve pain as well. They had excellent customer service responding to an email at 8:15 the next morning and saving me shipping and insurance cost by combining two orders I placed (they had a sale had to get a $20 oz!). They also gave me three free sample grams.

the takeaway here is pull the trigger on some cbd flower and vape it up! I’ve only tried one company so maybe another one has better quality but I don’t know. Once I vape through this I’m going to order an oz of Bubba Kush from hemipre direct that bulllle mentioned earlier in this thread. Bubba Kush has helped me to sleep more than any strain I’ve tried so hopefully cbd bubba will do the trick!

If you go with Apical Greens Definitely go with Heavy lifter for daytime use. I like Remedy and Granddaddy purple for evening and night time use too.

Last edited:
Scuba Steve Tokes,
Reactions: C No Ego

Cervical CBD

This is my first post here and I’m only chiming in because it might help some people who are in a really bad way.

I am lucky that I do not suffer from recurring headaches but I have recently purchased some cbd flower and kief from Apical Farms. I have terrible nerve pain that has kept me on disability leave for months now. The cbd flower doesn’t help as much with the pain as regular thc flower but it definitely helps some and it is a whole hell of a lot cheaper! I have been mixing half regular and half cbd flower and it works just about 3/5-4/5 as well as vaping the same weight of thc flower. This saves me soooooo much money that I’m able to medicate more often and keep the pain at bay better now than I was before purchasing cbd flower. Before CBD I would always vape 2-.4 in my plenty but now I do .15-.25 thc and the same weight of cbd flower and the relief I get after vaping the cbd mix is equivalent or gets the job done well enough that I don’t need to do any more.

Their RSO oil helped a bunch with the nerve pain as well. They had excellent customer service responding to an email at 8:15 the next morning and saving me shipping and insurance cost by combining two orders I placed (they had a sale had to get a $20 oz!). They also gave me three free sample grams.

the takeaway here is pull the trigger on some cbd flower and vape it up! I’ve only tried one company so maybe another one has better quality but I don’t know. Once I vape through this I’m going to order an oz of Bubba Kush from hemipre direct that bulllle mentioned earlier in this thread. Bubba Kush has helped me to sleep more than any strain I’ve tried so hopefully cbd bubba will do the trick!

If you go with Apical Greens Definitely go with Heavy lifter for daytime use. I like Remedy and Granddaddy purple for evening and night time use too.

Ive heard they have good flower but are inconsistent and have seen mold. I like Horncreek, Eighthorses, Beleafer, 2 strains, and for top shelf indoor, WNC and Southerncharm. CBG helps more for inflammation and I highly suggest you vape a bowl of each for great relief. MyCBDHaven has great CBG but most is pretty similar.

Top Bottom