Vaping cbd flower in place of thc *regular* flower

Mr.Nouse

I love vape CBD strains with low level of THC while im working in the computer. The CBD keep me focused in the work and I'm very productive. Love that.
I have a Davinci IQ2 and using the Smart Path presets the experience is amazing, actually everybody can get good CBD varieties of weed and the flavor is great!

Mr.Nouse,
Reactions: ataxian

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Bud goes farther and I feel like it rounds and mellows out the high to be more enjoyable - especially with sativas that would tend to make me too jitterish and 'weird' in a public setting.
Have you been reading my diary? I to have had problems with sativas and like to use cbd to smooth out any ruff edges to the high without making me any higher and possibly making it worse. Good luck with your experimenting

ginolicious

What's the best device to use for vaping CBD flower? I'm pretty new to all this...

Honestly. Any vape that is good for THC flower will be good for CBD flower. I really enjoy my firefly 2+ to vape my Candida cd1 CBD bud. Find it super relaxing. Can just have hit after hit and nice sessions and not get fucked up or over stoned. I find the Firefly 2+ brings out the nice terpenes as well.

ginolicious

DO you mind giving out the name of the strain?

You want a heavy CBD. That’s a great time. Look at Candida cd1. It’s bread by medical marijuana genetics. Finding info on it is difficult. It’s highly uncommon. If you find it. Get a shit ton. I have an unlimited supply. Best stuff. Been in it solely for over a year now.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
You want a heavy CBD. That’s a great time. Look at Candida cd1. It’s bread by medical marijuana genetics. Finding info on it is difficult. It’s highly uncommon. If you find it. Get a shit ton. I have an unlimited supply. Best stuff. Been in it solely for over a year now.
I had never heard of this strain - Nice! bred from ACDC and Harlequin, two of my favs:

Candida is the flagship strain of Medical Marijuana Genetics, a feminized strain with very high CBD content and thus ideal for treating a large number of medical conditions, including ADHD, anorexia, autism, depression, epilepsy and many others.

This strain was created in tribute to the mpther - already deceased - of the founder of this seed company, and the name means "bright light" in Latin. A ray of light for patients suffering from pains and chronic diseases, as well as muscle injuries.

This awesome Indica/Sativa hybrid was created by crossing two high CBD strains, ACDC and Harlequin. The offspring of this cross has very low THC content so it doesn't get you high, meaning this plant can be used throughout the day without a problem, you'll be able to perform your daily activities while you're treating your condition.

ginolicious

I had never heard of this strain - Nice! bred from ACDC and Harlequin, two of my favs:

Candida is the flagship strain of Medical Marijuana Genetics, a feminized strain with very high CBD content and thus ideal for treating a large number of medical conditions, including ADHD, anorexia, autism, depression, epilepsy and many others.

This strain was created in tribute to the mpther - already deceased - of the founder of this seed company, and the name means "bright light" in Latin. A ray of light for patients suffering from pains and chronic diseases, as well as muscle injuries.

This awesome Indica/Sativa hybrid was created by crossing two high CBD strains, ACDC and Harlequin. The offspring of this cross has very low THC content so it doesn't get you high, meaning this plant can be used throughout the day without a problem, you'll be able to perform your daily activities while you're treating your condition.

Yup it’s amazing.

I would like to add it has two phenos. Indica and sativa. The sativa produces higher CBD content.

hinglemccringleberry

Anyone have experience with CBD wax? I'm toying with the idea of getting a portable dab rig, only for CBD. (I don't fuck with THC concentrates)

hinglemccringleberry,

hinglemccringleberry

THC is part of the enjoyment for some of us?
Yeah for flower. Screw concentrates. I have literally smoked myself sober from copious dabbing and peer pressure. Fuuuuck that. Not trying to send my tolerance to the moon anymore lmao

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah for flower. Screw concentrates. I have literally smoked myself sober from copious dabbing and peer pressure. Fuuuuck that. Not trying to send my tolerance to the moon anymore lmao
We have a different relation to CANNABIS?
It grew in most garden’s or yard’s? (CIVILIZED location’s)
CBD has some medical benefits 4-sure!
THC has been demonized?
I was a recreational consumer when I began enjoy weed.
More of recreational has HIJACKED medical need’s?
CBD, THC & others R all wonderful for human’s who have a use for a CIVILIZED PLANT.
I found 4-my need’s CONCENTRATES 2-go like the following:
SATIVA 100% with EXPRESSO B-4 noon
HYBRID 70/20% reading
INDICA 100% movies & B-4 Sleep

Indoor’s = CON’S / Outdoor = Flower’s (colas if grown correctly?)

Last edited:

ginolicious

I use to vape thc only. And then it screwed with my anxiety. And did some damage to an already highly depressed and anxious person. I was a big time thc smoker in high school and university. Now I stick to the CBD as I enjoy the plant. Gives me all the benefits without any of the race I was experiencing with so many thc strains.

mephisto

@mccringleberry I have been consuming CBD wax over the past year or so. Phytodabs is a
good vendor with tons of different strain selections. Great quality and clean products. Please hit me up if you are serious about a dedicated rig. I may have just the thing, no obligation.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I use to vape thc only. And then it screwed with my anxiety. And did some damage to an already highly depressed and anxious person. I was a big time thc smoker in high school and university. Now I stick to the CBD as I enjoy the plant. Gives me all the benefits without any of the race I was experiencing with so many thc strains.
I like both THC & CBD basically.
Whatever your need’s R?

dmvision54

@mccringleberry I have been consuming CBD wax over the past year or so. Phytodabs is a
good vendor with tons of different strain selections. Great quality and clean products. Please hit me up if you are serious about a dedicated rig. I may have just the thing, no obligation.
So the company you mentioned...is 1000mg as wax used in the same amount as cbd tincture? For example, if I use 50mg of tincture, would I subsyiyute 50 mg of wax? Is wax stonger or weaker than tincture?

dmvision54,

floribud

Phytodabs Umami Slabs "Subtle Citron" is possibly the best tasting thing in the world! It's worth the pain to low-temp dab with my quartz bucket in my Sai

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Oh my goddess, I LOVE THC!!! I worship THC. I love to start my Arizer Solo II at around 365; THC vaporizes at 356 Farenheit, I believe. I can taste the glorious terpenes for a few hits, then I take the temp up to 377-80 for some more cough worthy hits. I'm definitely not into super high temps.
I like CBD (just opinion)
THC would not be ignored!

ataxian,

floribud

What is this 'pain' you speak of?
It's just annoying to set up an make sure the temp is at that sweet spot when it vaporizes well, yet doesn't burn and leave bucket chazzed, and I since I have kids around, I cant just keep my Sai/Poseidon compo sitting on table. So at first I learned to like my Boundless terp pen but now I've moved on the new Yocan Dive Mini

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Is it possible to use CBD hemp to make full melt bubble hash? If so, I'm placing an order for a concentrate pen like yesterday.

Surely possible, I just wonder how many pounds you think you'll need to make a gram of full melt? 😂

But seriously, yields for full melt are immensely low. Which is disappointing, because In a perfect world, I would probably only vape full melt hash. If you attempt it, make sure you go for the most resinous hemp you can find!

invertedisdead,

tokenknifeguy

I got some CBD weed and some CBD crumble, both from legit sources, and they really don't do much for me. I can feel the crumble work sometimes but nothing close to affecting me as thc weed. I do however like to mix a cbd nug in with my thc weed in the grinder, and putting the crumble on top of a bowl before vaping. I do find some of the crumble does work at putting me to sleep but thats about it from it. However they do taste great. I still got a lot of crumble left and just about out of the cbd weed, which I got a long time ago and I usually burn throw my cannabis products. So yeah I probably won't be getting anymore.

However I am thinking about taking the crumble and turning into some cbd oil. Anyone do this? I wonder how doing this would compare to the regular CBD oil you buy. I just don't see any cbd oil listed as a type of strain, whereas the crumbles are all listed as strains, Granddaddy Purp, Green Crack, Pineapple Express, etc.

tokenknifeguy,
Top Bottom