• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaping cbd flower in place of thc *regular* flower

seriousTone

Anybody into this here?

My brother bought some 6 months ago or so and gave me some. It's a very weird feeling, the only way I can describe it is you feel mentally high but not physically at all.

Since then, I've been mixing it half and half with my regular bud. Bud goes farther and I feel like it rounds and mellows out the high to be more enjoyable - especially with sativas that would tend to make me too jitterish and 'weird' in a public setting.

I miscalculated and didn't realize how low I was on regular bud last time I was in WA so never picked up. Now the Corona is here and I don't want to make a trip there. Bought an OZ of cbd flower online for 40 bucks and am planning on just vaping that solely, when the regular bud runs out and am excited to see how it feels and goes.

seriousTone

I love a high cbd flower. 14%cbd/6% thc.

focused and very relaxed. Zero anxiety. Very effective mixing into other strains.
That high cbd with some thc sounds nice.
That’s all I vape. CBD flower.

I vape a strain called Candida cd1. It’s bred by medical marijuana genetics. It has two pheno types. Sativa and indica. Usually up to 20% CBD no THC. I love it.

I also vape a 1:1 ratio called hammer shark.
Damn 20% would be NICE! The stuff I just bought, I bought because it was cheap, from Tweedle Farms in Oregon. Only 9% but only 40 for an ounce.

Next time I'm definitely going to get something higher because the "high" doesn't last as long as I'd like. I mean, actually, it's probably great for when I'm mixing it with my regular high thc bud but for just hitting it alone, it's a little weak.

seriousTone,
Reactions: ataxian

tattooed

I keep a few strains of CBD flower on hand. It helps my anxiety a good deal and seems to help with minor body aches/inflammation.

If I'm going to enjoy some flower early on in the day I typically stick to just CBD. While everyone is different, I certainly feel the effects but not impaired.

There are days where I'll forego the thc and just stick to CBD and am totally content.

With all that said I still think the best is a combo of the two. Most of the time I load my vapcap roughly half and half leaning more on the CBD side. Between the efficiency of vaping and throwing hemp in the mix my expensive herb goes a long long way.

happynomoretobacco

That’s all I vape. CBD flower.

I vape a strain called Candida cd1. It’s bred by medical marijuana genetics. It has two pheno types. Sativa and indica. Usually up to 20% CBD no THC. I love it.
i looked at this strain - very intresting - easy to get he seeds here
but for doing it legal in my country its too high in thc. we have to stay below 0.3%. but if you stay below this everybody can do anything without any rules . in my country they sell cbd flowers in nearby every kind of shop. but most of the strains are below 5-6% cbd to be ok with thc levels and are priced higher then blackmarket thc products.

happynomoretobacco,

uncanni

I haven't grown high CBD bud in a while, but right now I have two Garden of Green sweeties growing: Kosher Kush (27%THC, 7%CBD) and Super Critical Bud CBD (23%THC, 19%CBD). I can't wait to try them each by themselves, and then mix them with other strains.

I also keep some CBD isolate around and throw it into the vape with ground herb when the mood strikes me.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I haven't grown high CBD bud in a while, but right now I have two Garden of Green sweeties growing: Kosher Kush (27%THC, 7%CBD) and Super Critical Bud CBD (23%THC, 19%CBD). I can't wait to try them each by themselves, and then mix them with other strains.

I also keep some CBD isolate around and throw it into the vape with ground herb when the mood strikes me.
I tried high level’s of CBD however don’t throw the baby out with the bath water!
THC is still useful for medical reason’s.
Some are medical while other’s are recreational?

uncanni

I tried high level’s of CBD however don’t throw the baby out with the bath water! THC is still useful for medical reason’s.

Oh my goddess, I LOVE THC!!! I worship THC. I love to start my Arizer Solo II at around 365; THC vaporizes at 356 Farenheit, I believe. I can taste the glorious terpenes for a few hits, then I take the temp up to 377-80 for some more cough worthy hits. I'm definitely not into super high temps.

MileHighHuman

Is there any difference is how much vapor is produced between THC and CBD?

Obviously, more cannabinoids means more vapor.

But say, it was 20% THC flower vs 20% CBD flower?

I know regular THC flower has CBD and other extra cannabinoids in it.

But, hopefully you guys understand what I'm asking.

:peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Oh my goddess, I LOVE THC!!! I worship THC. I love to start my Arizer Solo II at around 365; THC vaporizes at 356 Farenheit, I believe. I can taste the glorious terpenes for a few hits, then I take the temp up to 377-80 for some more cough worthy hits. I'm definitely not into super high temps.
I guess my hippie grower pot smoker mentality is coming out?
CBD is perfect for some?
THC should not be overlooked!
Coffee is acceptable?
Blue light is my SOLO setting.
I want a two however no need!

MileHighHuman

My 20% CBD pumps the vapor. As for pressing rosin, we’ll that’s non existent.

Thx for the info.

It's hard to determine if flower is CBD only, or not, when you don't know the lab results.

I see some people say they feel psychoactive effects (in the head) when consuming CBD flower, while others say there is no mental effect whatsoever.

I dab 99.9% pure CBD and if I've got lots of alcohol in my system it will provide some anxiety relief, but CBD by itself doesn't due much or satisfy me.

CBD sometimes provides pain relief, depending on my pain level situation, but THC provides better pain relief from my experience.

:shrug:

MileHighHuman,

MinnBobber

I know regular THC flower has CBD and other extra cannabinoids in it.

But, hopefully you guys understand what I'm asking.

I have been getting more into CBD flower for its strong medical value and it is legal and les expensive.

Vapor of CBD flower vs THC :
IME, the CBD flower actually puts out more vapor for the first hit or two, but gives it up sooner. The THC puts out for more hits.

uncanni

Blue light is my SOLO setting.
I want a two however no need!

That is what I love most of all about my Solo II: I can change the temperature, which I do all the time. It's been really fun for me to learn about the differences of vaping at 360, 370, 380 and 390. My lungs love the lower temps, and the high is great.

uncanni,

ginolicious

@ginolicious
i read that it tastes strong like cittrone?

@MinnBobber i like your pic - cant await to be there again when pandemic is gone

she has a very distinct taste. That’s for sure. Kinda citrusy mixed with an earthy taste. My other stuff is more of a pepper taste. Can’t wait to run it through my firefly for some true flavour. Was using the Haze Square and was getting two real flavorful hits and then the next 2-4 hits were huge clouds but so so taste. Not like the first 2 hits I so deeply love.

happynomoretobacco

she has a very distinct taste. That’s for sure. Kinda citrusy mixed with an earthy taste. My other stuff is more of a pepper taste. Can’t wait to run it through my firefly for some true flavour. Was using the Haze Square and was getting two real flavorful hits and then the next 2-4 hits were huge clouds but so so taste. Not like the first 2 hits I so deeply love.
Whats wrong with the Square? They sell it so cheap in EU...i have seen it for ~70€

happynomoretobacco,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That is what I love most of all about my Solo II: I can change the temperature, which I do all the time. It's been really fun for me to learn about the differences of vaping at 360, 370, 380 and 390. My lungs love the lower temps, and the high is great.
I have the original SOLO I bought in 2012 after I retired early!
After harvest barefooted and mud on the ground we smoke joint’s rolled out of paper pre-bamboo bong era.
Temperature? (U must be advanced?)

hinglemccringleberry

YMMV. It completely depends on the strain, quality, etc. I have some fantastic Suver Haze greenhouse CBD that kicks vapor with the best of them. There is also lesser quality CBD out there that has abysmal vapor production. But the same can be said for THC flower...

Top Bottom