Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
ioright said:
So if some people here are already receiving their Vertigo tubes does that mean all of the Sovereignty ones have been accounted for and shipped? I ask this because I myself ordered a Sovereignty tube. Maybe its because I am from up north in Canada?

stonemonkey55 said:
Mr. Smoke No More said:
They must have got your preorder on the 6th of june and u just didnt get a confirmation until august because i preordered minutes after u on june 6 and have yet to get my email. They are still working through the first day of preorders unless ive been passed by :/

The discrepancy is due to us first shipping out the tubes with the Sovereignty Tree, then the Vertigos. The ShowerDomes are being prepped so that is why folks have been skipped over, just waiting for ShowerDomes to ship and then you guys will get your email.

I ordered a Sovereignty tube some time before August of last year and have not received an email. I'm in California so I agree that this is not about being Canadian. Patience is the game at this point!

VapeArts,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
Couple pics and quick impressions...this thing is a beast, took a little bit to get it dialed in but once I did I couldnt quit hitting it. The Vertigo tube is beefy its feels really solid and hits fantastic.

The taste I get with that little bubble mouth piece is awesome :brow:

still getting acquainted....:peace:

EonBlue,

B.

War Criminal
Damn why did I go with the showerdome!!! Of course I'd pick the last one to be available :p

Thanks for the update boys. Info from the VX crew is what makes the wait tolerable. Now I can stop checking my gmail every 2 minutes...for a while at least.

B.,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
B. said:
Damn why did I go with the showerdome!!! Of course I'd pick the last one to be available :p

Thanks for the update boys. Info from the VX crew is what makes the wait tolerable. Now I can stop checking my gmail every 2 minutes...for a while at least.

Showerhead is uber dope too, take my word for it. Ill get some pics or videos of it in action soon

IAmKrazy2,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
@ hereatlast and EonBlue

can you both please post a (close-up) money-shot of the tree?
would love to compare and appreciate the difference between the Sovereignty & Vertigo trees.
TIA

moodswing,

B.

War Criminal
@krazy-o ya it's def gonna be dope. myonly regret is I have to wait a bit longer. haven't owned a showerhead yet, Im sure im gonna love it.

Anyone seen those vtower tubes over on alt? looks like they'd work with the cloud too. gimme a minute i'll find the link

B.,
B. said:
Anyone seen those vtower tubes over on alt? looks like they'd work with the cloud too. gimme a minute i'll find the link

Pretty, but pricey. They're 300-400 a pop.

alt_12-8-11-259.jpg

Sorry to post the pictures first, it was too cool not to!

charliedontsurf,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
IAmKrazy2,

B.

War Criminal
dang cds ur quick. and fuck ya it's pricey, like $400 right? no vtower incuded? and I forgot it had a whip...seems like a silly way to mess up such a nice piece of glass

krazy, sounds correct to me.

Eon-thanks for the pics you lucky fuck.

B.,

vape4life

Banned for life
Eon: what do you mean by dialed it in? Did u not like the noon position on the dial?

What's that glass piece in your pic? Like a hydratube without the hydra? Lol

vape4life,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
vape4life said:
Eon: what do you mean by dialed it in? Did u not like the noon position on the dial?

What's that glass piece in your pic? Like a hydratube without the hydra? Lol

The noon position is perfect, I think I might have been running my other vapes a little too hot :)

just getting used to it.

The glass mouth piece is from a bubbler, its much better than a whip.

EonBlue,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Stu said:
How about a Cleardome mini inline for the Cloud.... :brow:

I have an inline somewhat similar, actually more like your Wilson (used to be in your avatar?).

Anyway, no way am I giving up using that inline; it's just too sweet. So I'll be using it along with the Showerdome, which I'm really looking forward to. I gotta feeling that the Cloud is gonna generate a helluva lot of glass collection. :)

oldiebutgoodie,

LiquidDreams

VapeHead
charliedontsurf said:
B. said:

Pretty, but pricey. They're 300-400 a pop.

alt_12-8-11-259.jpg

Sorry to post the pictures first, it was too cool not to!

Wow, that is such a ripoff / waste of money. First off, for $300-400 you could buy a top of the line piece of glass (SG Sov. Stemline / SGW Waffle etc. etc.) Second, it is simple to connect the Extreme Q to an 19 mm joint. All you do is put a second elbow joint on the end of the tubing. Third, ripping a piece of glass through a whip would suck donkey balls. Talk about terrible drag! Fourth, why wouldn't anyone in their right mind just drop $50 extra dollars to have a better vaporizer AND a better piece of glass with the VXC and hydratube?!?!

I would feel bad then laugh at any poor fool who bought this thing.

Shouldn't be too much longer until my VXC and SG gridded hydratube are here :cool::brow:

LiquidDreams,

m0j0h4nd

Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have a lot of glass experience, but if someone was looking for a direct hit glass piece like EonBlue posted couldn't one just use a simple 18mm downstem upside down?

m0j0h4nd,

LiquidDreams

VapeHead
m0j0h4nd said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have a lot of glass experience, but if someone was looking for a direct hit glass piece like EonBlue posted couldn't one just use a simple 18mm downstem upside down?

That would be a pretty janky and awkward way to do it. And hitting it through the end of the downstem would be strange. But, yes, it would work.

LiquidDreams,

lepstadder

Sorry to steal the review format but it was a good one

Taste: Very good full flavor, the flavor intensity seems to be more intense due to having the thicker cloud of vapor
Heat-up: did not time this, but was never an issue, it was ready and i was never left waiting long

Performance: no stirring here as well, used several types of concentrates, was a little worries about trying the more melty types, but the ones that were more solid or dry sift worked very well. definitely as advertised!
Aesthetics: looks very good to me, loks almost as if i use it enough a meter long beam of energy might come out in which i could cut stuff with:ko:

The heat never got to me, even turned up all the way you could feel it was hot but it was never alarming. I did notice the "clicking" someone said it was like a bug zapper in the distance, you wont notice it if you are listening to music or watching tv, but if you are trying to vape in silence, you will just need to consume your product quickly and efficiently and this vape delivers that.

my bowls are a bit hard to pull out should i be worried about pulling them out to hard, i know they said that they would loosen up...?

Kief and bubble hash are great, again worried about more melty stuff dripping down through
My unit is #14
Hydratube: phenomenal beautiful

concerns: I am constantly worried about joint lock, it has happened on most ground glass i owned, usually placing it in the freezer works but that couldn't work with the vape! with every hit i feel like i am driving a glass cadillac through a walmart parking lot on a weekend... the recessed joint may have been a better idea in the long run, but i prefer trees...

also cleaning the inside of the vaporizer itself if dust or hash or anything else gets in there, how?

Overall an awesomely powerful device that delivers on every aspect, large intensely flavorful hits allowing you to consume your medicine smoothly and efficiently faster than any other vape on the market , verdamper may give as big or bigger hits but its not 100% glass, otherwise this thing is is in a league of its own:peace:

lepstadder,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
I am having problems completing my transaction. hopefully i can get this taken care of in the morning :(

jackstraw62,

lepstadder

damn good luck man

Also , I have a cardboard canister full of polyfil that i place my HT in while not in use...

I might post a pic if i get around to it, pretty medicated :brow:

lepstadder,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
jackstraw62 said:
I am having problems completing my transaction. hopefully i can get this taken care of in the morning :(
No worries, jackstraw. Just send me the email invitation and I'll order it from here. I'll even put it on my own credit card because I'm a really nice person like that. ;)

Stu,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
lepstadder said:
Also , I have a cardboard canister full of polyfil that i place my HT in while not in use...

I'm keeping mine in a coffee cup with a washcloth in it. :peace:

EonBlue,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
Stu said:
jackstraw62 said:
No worries, jackstraw. Just send me the email invitation and I'll order it from here. I'll even put it on my own credit card because I'm a really nice person like that. ;)

THAT'S OK. I THINK THE PROBLEM IS I HAVE A P.O. BOX AND RESIDENCE ADDRESS. (HOME DELIVERY IS PROBLEMATIC WHERE I LIVE). I AM SURE THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT TOMORROW. TALKED TO THE BANK AND IT IS NOT A PROBLEM AT THAT END. I GET INVALID ADDRESS AND THEY BANK IS AUTHORIZING THE PAYMENT. HAPPENED 7 TIMES ;)

jackstraw62,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@eonblue @lepstadder - thank you for sharing your experiences. I look forward to reading your feedback as you become more acquainted with your Cloud.

my bowls are a bit hard to pull out should i be worried about pulling them out to hard, i know they said that they would loosen up...?

The ELBs should gradually become looser and looser with time. We found that there was a slight variance to the inner diameter of the ground glass joints. To compensate for this, we had the screens crafted in a manner where the fit would be tight initially, and as you break it in, it slides in and out much easier.

concerns: I am constantly worried about joint lock, it has happened on most ground glass i owned, usually placing it in the freezer works but that couldn't work with the vape! with every hit i feel like i am driving a glass cadillac through a walmart parking lot on a weekend... the recessed joint may have been a better idea in the long run, but i prefer trees...

The potential for joint lock is the same for both HydraTubes. To deal with this, we ground down the male GonG joint in a manner so that it would still have an airtight seal, but would be less susceptible to joint lock. This is why you will notice a very slight wobble when you insert the Cloud into the Hydratube. If you want to further prevent joint lock, you can always add some sort of non-toxic lubricant to the inside portion of the female joint.

THAT'S OK. I THINK THE PROBLEM IS I HAVE A P.O. BOX AND RESIDENCE ADDRESS. (HOME DELIVERY IS PROBLEMATIC WHERE I LIVE). I AM SURE THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT TOMORROW. TALKED TO THE BANK AND IT IS NOT A PROBLEM AT THAT END. I GET INVALID ADDRESS AND THEY BANK IS AUTHORIZING THE PAYMENT. HAPPENED 7 TIMES

We haven't forgotten about you JackStraw. We're going to try and manually push it through tomorrow. We're still confirming if the PO box is an issue or not. Sometimes technology works for you, sometimes it doesn't :uhoh: I'm confident we'll get it resolved shortly. :peace: :ninja: out

stonemonkey55,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom